Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Usdt pay instant click bot airdrop- earn 0.5 usdt per referral

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Today, I just discovered on Social media a lot of post about that airdrop:

-you will get 0.3 Usdt every 10 hours.
-you get 0.5 USDT per referral

- the minimum of withdraw is: 8.5 USDT

let's give it a try ^^

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
foxybits.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is not an airdrop this is a telegram bot. These are used to attract users and they only pay for the first 3-4 days after that they become SCAM. Don't believe in them and don't waste your time. I have lost more than $100 on these telegram bots. Even if it is free and no investment you are still losing your money cause time = money, do not waste it.

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is not an airdrop this is a telegram bot. These are used to attract users and they only pay for the first 3-4 days after that they become SCAM. Don't believe in them and don't waste your time. I have lost more than $100 on these telegram bots. Even if it is free and no investment you are still losing your money cause time = money, do not waste it.
YEAH I did a mistake, normally a telegram bot, sure it will be a scam soon, I will get some free referrals for free from my friends and see the update

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just post here if you have some proofs soon so that we will trust you and we will try that paying app. I will wait for your proofs even if its to long time to wait. I suggest that post some unxpectable site here.
mate, I am like you now, I didn't reach the minimum of withdraw, I just see the payment proof and I share it here in the forum to discover together the sites.
i am not promoting that telegram bot

KarthikP

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
Let's see if you reach the minimum amount to withdraw , do update it here. And yeah it's a giveaway , not an airdrop. Airdrop is not related to already existing coins

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Let's see if you reach the minimum amount to withdraw , do update it here. And yeah it's a giveaway , not an airdrop. Airdrop is not related to already existing coins
Yeah dear, i did a mistake in the title of the thread, soon i will reach the minimum of withdraw, just need some help of referrals and we will see.
I am not waiting a big prize from that telegram bot but we don't have to lose

westmania

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets see seems too much attractive. Let me know if you get withdraw @anisbouanaka friend. I never see any USDT airdrop so I'm excited to link it directly to MXC USDT deposit if it pays.

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lets see seems too much attractive. Let me know if you get withdraw @anisbouanaka friend. I never see any USDT airdrop so I'm excited to link it directly to MXC USDT deposit if it pays.
yeah I will discover it soon, it looks interesting, I saw many payment proofs on Social media, so I decided to give it a try, why not.
Sure i will inform you

westmania

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah I will discover it soon, it looks interesting, I saw many payment proofs on Social media, so I decided to give it a try, why not.
Sure i will inform you

Yeah give it a try. Let me know how many referrals need to have to get withdraw ? I starter bot on your link. Its quite easy minimum so trying it.

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah give it a try. Let me know how many referrals need to have to get withdraw ? I starter bot on your link. Its quite easy minimum so trying it.
Ohh thank you very much for that I just need 14 referrals and I will reach the minimum of withdrawing, happy to stand with me, dear.

westmania

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohh thank you very much for that I just need 14 referrals and I will reach the minimum of withdrawing, happy to stand with me, dear.

You are most welcome. I have something to beat telegram bot may be so I thinkcan give try. I started clipclapscoin cat. Almost reached cat level 22.

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You are most welcome. I have something to beat telegram bot may be so I thinkcan give try. I started clipclapscoin cat. Almost reached cat level 22.
stop don't bring any referrals, the telegram is a scam now, i asked someone and he said me that's a scam (no payment)
they only showed fake payment to convince people

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
well such long username bots are 100% scam from their name , one bot that is working very heavier is cctip bot but i dont that as well , users have made teams and groups and everyone is scamming these days stay safe and always have complete study first for such projects
Yeah exactly, the bot was a scam as we think, but i didn't lose anything, i just give it a try because i saw many payment proof fr that.
But those were fakes, and we learn to don't beleive them although they will show us the payments

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
well i fell for you because if you spend money that is ok for a dollar or two to test but if you spend time on something that doesnot comes as promoted that is real bad hat is why i always stay away from such airdrops ( involving kyc , fake teams , must referral and using various reasons to delay members payout
that's the internet, if you won't risk by your time and your money, you won't do any cent of dollars.
we are getting experience day after day and that's really good

Mtaleben

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
coinearns.xyz
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thus true bro
that's the internet, if you won't risk by your time and your money, you won't do any cent of dollars.
we are getting experience day after day and that's really good
if you want to be successful in life you should be ready to take risks thus all about business, do you know that every single site that is so-called I scam can never be one if no one tried it and see how It works, whether it pays or not.