Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT Usabilityhub Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Get Paid To Programs' started by oportosanto, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Nnaemeka

Nnaemeka Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    So they don't have anything for those using mobile phones and ipads? That's too bad. what is the minimum payout? I could access the site using an ipad and decide for myself.

2. m_cel

m_cel Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You can still monitor your account on mobile you just really need to open the site every minute it might drain your battery and consume lots of data. hehe

3. SharkPro

SharkPro Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Thanks for sharing this is good to earn some extra bucks from this program but I am not able to complete the task because its not available in my country

4. anorona

anorona Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:

It is not a good idea lol, and I still need to spend time to other site I am working like here on bmf, so I cannot check the site every minute.

5. m_cel

m_cel Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Yes, that's the only disadvantage if you use a mobile unlike using a laptop even if your account is closed they still send you a notification.

6. anorona

BMF Coins:

yeah, that is why i just stopped visiting their site. But if ever I will be working on my laptop the whole day, I will surely comeback on usability hub.

7. leafypond

leafypond Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Checking the site every minute will be too much effort and it will drain your energy and concentration, not a good alternative to work on the phone for sure.

8. anorona

BMF Coins:

Yup, that is why they are best done on laptop coz even on idle mode, they will notify you whenever there is new
    task available. But still hoping for the day that they will provide app for mobile users.

9. leafypond

BMF Coins:
    Most of the tests on UsabilityHub are for webpage designs and preferences. Maybe that's why they haven't developed the app yet.

10. m_cel

m_cel Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I'm so happy because I just received earlier 4 credits for one task, on my way to two dollars. Credits are always increasing if you always working for them.

11. anorona

BMF Coins:
    conrats on your progress! it ids good to be paid with very easy task like on usabilitu hub. You still need more , but i think a month or 2 is enough.

12. Nnaemeka

Nnaemeka Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I think it's a good idea that they send task notifications. Too bad, I am on my iPad most of the time. I think usability hub is a potential site to register for in case one has some free time. For now, I am too occupied with other things.

13. m_cel

m_cel Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    @anorona Thanks. It's really fulfilling when you see your money moving especially when the tasks can take for like not more than a minute.
    @Nnaemeka Have you tried enabling the push notifications on your account?

14. leafypond

BMF Coins:
    It's great to know that they are increasing the credits for some tests, I haven't received any test that pays 4 credit though, they've just changed their website's design, seems like they're working to make the site better.

15. p2p2p

p2p2p Active Member

BMF Coins:
    I liked this but found it took to long to meet min cash out of $20.

16. leafypond

BMF Coins:
    They have lowered it to $10 which is 100 credits, the good news is they are increasing credits for some tasks, I've done some that reward 2 credits and there is someone who've just got a test of 4 credits.

17. anorona

BMF Coins:
    It was used to be 200(20$) credits but months ago they have lowered the minimum cash out to 100(10$) credits, but they also decreased the number of task that is being sent for every member.

18. leafypond

BMF Coins:
    Really? I wasn't on the site when the payout threshold was $20. Seems like that doesn't make us reach payment any faster. Maybe they don't have many tasks back then, that's why they decided to decrease the threshold.

19. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Glad to know that the site has lowered the payment threshold, @kaka135.
    I should work on this site for fun and some little penny. What kinds of the tasks are offered by the site usually?

20. leafypond

BMF Coins:
    Mostly they will show you website interfaces/ designs and ask your opinion about them such as which design you prefer, or could you detect the key message that they want to emphasize, etc.