Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Uquid intergrated Bitcoin's Lightning Network into their system

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Uquid, a pioneer in online marketplace that accept cryptocurrency as their main payment option, has integrated Lightning Networks into their system in order to speed up the transaction process. Has been operating since 2016, Uquid is one of the biggest crypto storefront available on the net. With more than 35,000+ digital products, it has products from big name brands. The store supports BTC, XRP, Gas, NEO, Tether and many more.

Vladv26

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lightning network is definitely a must for a merchant that wants to accept bitcoin ad a payment method into their store. Especially because with the huge fees that you have right now, people don't want to pay a couple dollars for fees for every single transaction

microunit

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lightning network is definitely a must for a merchant that wants to accept bitcoin ad a payment method into their store. Especially because with the huge fees that you have right now, people don't want to pay a couple dollars for fees for every single transaction
and also to add, most people wants faster transactions, I've seen some new players in the crypto game where they get anxious while waiting for transactions that gets really delayed

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uquid, a pioneer in online marketplace that accept cryptocurrency as their main payment option, has integrated Lightning Networks into their system in order to speed up the transaction process. Has been operating since 2016, Uquid is one of the biggest crypto storefront available on the net. With more than 35,000+ digital products, it has products from big name brands. The store supports BTC, XRP, Gas, NEO, Tether and many more.
I think this is a good marketing strategy , because it will attract more users to them , considering that transaction will be completed fast using their platform .
I hope people get to know about this development .

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Btw, has anyone try selling stuff on Uquid? I wonder if it's any good?

There's a review on BMF but no post from users at all.

Wisdom01

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah lightening network would make the transaction more faster ,but the store or online market place will make more people know about btc used when its been used for transaction

microunit

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still now sure or aware as to what are the negative sides to using lightning network? as some don't seem to want to use it, though I know that it is much faster and cheaper

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had not heard of that store, it would be nice to meet it. Every day stores that accept transactions with cryptocurrencies correct their details and become safer and faster. Any store that wants to improve its payment services and attract more customers must integrate Lightning Networks, it is almost mandatory.

Wisdom01

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm still now sure or aware as to what are the negative sides to using lightning network? as some don't seem to want to use it, though I know that it is much faster and cheaper
Yeah most things that advantage do come with disadvantage and i guess when its been used in excess or not used in the proper way ,the negative sides might show

microunit

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had not heard of that store, it would be nice to meet it. Every day stores that accept transactions with cryptocurrencies correct their details and become safer and faster. Any store that wants to improve its payment services and attract more customers must integrate Lightning Networks, it is almost mandatory.
though there are still stores that do not want to integrate or use lightning networks, probably there are some downsides to using it, probably you know some?

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
though there are still stores that do not want to integrate or use lightning networks, probably there are some downsides to using it, probably you know some?
From lightning networks I only know that it is faster to carry out BTC transactions through this service, I would have to read about this system.
Can you tell me what the disadvantages are?

microunit

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From lightning networks I only know that it is faster to carry out BTC transactions through this service, I would have to read about this system.
Can you tell me what the disadvantages are?
yeah I know it has much faster transaction speed and lower costs, that's why I was asking you what are it's advantages because you were adamant that merchants should use it so I thought you would know, I guess you didn't understand my statement before

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah I know it has much faster transaction speed and lower costs, that's why I was asking you what are it's advantages because you were adamant that merchants should use it so I thought you would know, I guess you didn't understand my statement before
I only know those advantages that you just said and that is why I affirm that it is almost mandatory for merchants to use this service, since it allows to reduce transaction fees and the waiting time to receive the transfer, already with that, initially, it is enough to migrate to Lightning Networks. I have not heard of any cons or security issues.

microunit

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only know those advantages that you just said and that is why I affirm that it is almost mandatory for merchants to use this service, since it allows to reduce transaction fees and the waiting time to receive the transfer, already with that, initially, it is enough to migrate to Lightning Networks. I have not heard of any cons or security issues.
I just researched and read some stuffs about lightning network and most of them mentioned that lightning network is much more susceptible than the usual bitcoin network

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just researched and read some stuffs about lightning network and most of them mentioned that lightning network is much more susceptible than the usual bitcoin network
What do you mean that the lightning network is more susceptible? You mean it's more delicate, it's more prone to hacks? Is it less secure than the Bitcoin network?

bitforex22

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Uquid offers physical and in-physical virtual cards easily via advash and popular methods their cards are good and work on all reputed brands store and they are constantly adding new fiat deposit and withdraw methods with minimal fee ) advcash is supported in fiat withdraw

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uquid offers physical and in-physical virtual cards easily via advash and popular methods their cards are good and work on all reputed brands store and they are constantly adding new fiat deposit and withdraw methods with minimal fee ) advcash is supported in fiat withdraw
I am interested in the information on the Uquid cards, can you be more specific? I don't know what you mean by in-physical cards, can you explain?

bitforex22

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I needed a vcc wentvti them firstly ibhad to request IP whitelist and then I chat to found out that they have stopped this service temporarily so we need to wait further to try the service

Sincere66

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting about their uquid lightning network. Very promising to contain 35+ digital products On it. And also supports variety of Cryptocurrencies.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I needed a vcc wentvti them firstly ibhad to request IP whitelist and then I chat to found out that they have stopped this service temporarily so we need to wait further to try the service
Ah ok, I was already excited, hahaha. Let's wait to see when they enable again to be able to opt for a card, hopefully soon. Please advise by this thread, I will be very grateful