LEGIT UniClique.net Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

• Admin

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
BMF Tokens
Uniclique.info is the a standout amongst the best paid to click sites compared to other PTC sites and uniclique is the best promoting platform for every one of the publicists around the world with cheap cost and they will reach around the globe. Uniclique is a PTC site, sister of Cliquesteria and
Cliquebook. It is the third site in the Clique Media Group launched in 2017. This organization has almost 100K members, paid almost $5K till today. Uniclique is the genuine money earning website without investing also you can earn cash online. Just here you can win by click Ads, completing the task and offers on the web.

They have the best creative features for individuals give them flexibility and all the more gaining potential.

Ways to earn money with Uniclique:
Earn up to $0.04 per click
Earn up to $0.02 per referral click
Advanced Referral Activity Filter
Multiple payment options

Po1son

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Congratulations. I am happy for you. I am just wondering if uniclique accepts PayPal as a payment processor. I don't really use payza.

S

SUPER SINGH

Congratulations. I am happy for you. I am just wondering if uniclique accepts PayPal as a payment processor. I don't really use payza.
As @funkymoney also said, Even I experienced that PayPal is restricting all PTC websites like they did on Click sense. Congratulations to you funkymoney for doing so well. Wishing you best. Wish i can do that better in online world :Roflmao:

tealea

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
The site is great, you can earn a lot by surfing, for example today I earned 0,47 cents for surfing 100 sites, in the field surf and earn, sometimes I earn on main balance and sometimes on purchase balance, sometimes just receive points or credits but I have always hope it will be cash, but other prizes can be used in a good manner.

varda42

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Excellent PTC with dream good earnings at SURF tab.
I sincerely hope that it will take a long time because, on such sites, the standard is to become a scam at one go, lose the forum and go to the chasm.

S

SUPER SINGH

Yes, This very good and trusted PTC. I am also earning from this PTC. I mainly earn from my referrals. Congrats on your first payout.
Congrats on your payment. I am happy that you're doing well. By the way aren't you trying the PTC as you said you're earning from your referrals only. Is it difficult to participate or you don't have time to participate much.

ruthmongare

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Wow big up buddy for your earning would have joined you but now the problem is the payment processor but of there's skrill then I'll give a try.

funkymoney

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Congratulations on that! Is really necessary to rent referrals? Is it worth it? How long did it you take to reach the cashout?
You can earn $0.05 Daily without direct referrals. You can use that amount to rent referrals so you can earn more. Also PTSU offers and more.

Once you are active daily you can earn $4 every 15 days, more $$ with more direct referrals. If you cant get Direct referrals rent them using your earned balance.

Regards

L

Lovely

Congrats man on your payments.Someone asked how long it took you to make that payout,there wasn't a response.So please how long did it take you to earn that?

M

Micheal joe

Site is legit and paying from many years till now i am also going to join but i also jeard on net that they also suspend accounts and easily suspect cheaters site is good with top rating On NBR ...thanx. Like please....

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I don't use other forms of payment only PayPal. That would stop me from joining here. I think that if you had a lot of time to invest and could have a good amount of referrals then you could make a few bucks a month on this site.

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I also just joined this site recently, and good to know that so many members here got paid. I was also thinking of if Uniclique is the sister site of Cliquebook, as they look quite a like. I will check out Cliquesteria too. I didn't know about the surf tab, I will check it out. Thanks everyone for sharing!