GET $7 FREE!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
MyLead affiliate network
Earn free bitcoin - 500 sats signup bonus
Kintum - best trading bot
GET $7 FREE!
Cryptocurrency Mixing Service
Clipwatching.com : Make Upto $50 per 10k views
Shorten
Esfaucets.com - Best place to earn crypto 24/7
MyLead - start earn money
Monetize or Advertise with AdsKeeper
Make short links and earn the biggest money
www.KnowHowToEarn.com/bmforum

✅LEGIT UniClique.net Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Play With Your Credit Card!

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Uniclique.info is the a standout amongst the best paid to click sites compared to other PTC sites and uniclique is the best promoting platform for every one of the publicists around the world with cheap cost and they will reach around the globe. Uniclique is a PTC site, sister of Cliquesteria and
Cliquebook. It is the third site in the Clique Media Group launched in 2017. This organization has almost 100K members, paid almost $5K till today. Uniclique is the genuine money earning website without investing also you can earn cash online. Just here you can win by click Ads, completing the task and offers on the web.

They have the best creative features for individuals give them flexibility and all the more gaining potential.

Ways to earn money with Uniclique:
Earn up to $0.04 per click
Earn up to $0.02 per referral click
Advanced Referral Activity Filter
Multiple payment options

Ideal tool for trading on multiple exchanges

Po1son

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations. I am happy for you. I am just wondering if uniclique accepts PayPal as a payment processor. I don't really use payza.

funkymoney

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No they dont accept Paypal. Paypal is restricting all ptc websites. You find find any legit ptc sites using paypal.

S

SUPER SINGH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations. I am happy for you. I am just wondering if uniclique accepts PayPal as a payment processor. I don't really use payza.
As @funkymoney also said, Even I experienced that PayPal is restricting all PTC websites like they did on Click sense. Congratulations to you funkymoney for doing so well. Wishing you best. Wish i can do that better in online world :Roflmao:

tealea

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The site is great, you can earn a lot by surfing, for example today I earned 0,47 cents for surfing 100 sites, in the field surf and earn, sometimes I earn on main balance and sometimes on purchase balance, sometimes just receive points or credits but I have always hope it will be cash, but other prizes can be used in a good manner.

varda42

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
adsvert.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent PTC with dream good earnings at SURF tab.
I sincerely hope that it will take a long time because, on such sites, the standard is to become a scam at one go, lose the forum and go to the chasm.

pikkuboss

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uniclique is a legit and trusted PTC from Cliquesteria and Cliquebook Admin

Received First payment Today. Rented referrals are active. Manage your rented referrals and you can earn profit.

Yes, This very good and trusted PTC. I am also earning from this PTC. I mainly earn from my referrals. Congrats on your first payout.

S

SUPER SINGH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, This very good and trusted PTC. I am also earning from this PTC. I mainly earn from my referrals. Congrats on your first payout.
Congrats on your payment. I am happy that you're doing well. By the way aren't you trying the PTC as you said you're earning from your referrals only. Is it difficult to participate or you don't have time to participate much.

Kahl39

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uniclique is a legit and trusted PTC from Cliquesteria and Cliquebook Admin

Received First payment Today. Rented referrals are active. Manage your rented referrals and you can earn profit.

Congratulations on that! Is really necessary to rent referrals? Is it worth it? How long did it you take to reach the cashout?

ruthmongare

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow big up buddy for your earning would have joined you but now the problem is the payment processor but of there's skrill then I'll give a try.

funkymoney

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations on that! Is really necessary to rent referrals? Is it worth it? How long did it you take to reach the cashout?
You can earn $0.05 Daily without direct referrals. You can use that amount to rent referrals so you can earn more. Also PTSU offers and more.

Once you are active daily you can earn $4 every 15 days, more $$ with more direct referrals. If you cant get Direct referrals rent them using your earned balance.

Regards

L

Lovely

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats man on your payments.Someone asked how long it took you to make that payout,there wasn't a response.So please how long did it take you to earn that?

M

Micheal joe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Site is legit and paying from many years till now i am also going to join but i also jeard on net that they also suspend accounts and easily suspect cheaters site is good with top rating On NBR ...thanx. Like please....

kaka135

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also just joined this site recently, and good to know that so many members here got paid. I was also thinking of if Uniclique is the sister site of Cliquebook, as they look quite a like. I will check out Cliquesteria too. I didn't know about the surf tab, I will check it out. Thanks everyone for sharing!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.