uiz.io

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens

Uiz.io is a free URL shortener service where you can create short links and get paid for every click!

We pay for all legitimate visitors bring by your shorten URL.

Minimum withdrawal is 1$. We pay within 24-48 hours and can pay all users via their PayPal, Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Webmoney, ePayments, Payeer.

For each invited user as your referral you will receive 30% of their earnings for life.

Register now

Last edited:

vijikey

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Multiple PopUP ads, low rates, not good for new shortener! If you want traffic you have to pay (initial invest) to get some alexa rank, some quality trffic for the adnetworks you work with, so they can increase rates for you. If you don't have $$ to invest then you are not serious. There are reasonable rates for initial investment, which are waaay higher than your current, not even mention the normal rates which other stable, old and trusted shorteners offer nowadays, again double than yours!

Nevertheless Good Luck!

uiz.io

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
Important update: We will not accept a faucets traffic. You can get an API limits to your account or get banned without payments.

DimTrs

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Accept to shorten another url shortener site...?
Important notes about publishers traffic

Dear publishers, please note that we are not allow fake, bot, pop-up, adult, faucets traffic, traffic from links/ads exchangers and links to another paid shorteners. Your payouts or account may be cancelled!

kleyton885

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
@uiz.io

I am unable to log in to my account and the password reset link does not work.
Was my account intentionally deleted with all my winnings or was this just a mistake?