Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

Official Uiz.io - Daily Payments, High CPM $10/1000, 5 times/IP, Any Legit Traffic Allowed

uiz.io

Bronze Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uiz.io - best URL shortener for earn money on short links.

• We pay for all legitimate visitors bring by your shorten URL.​
  • Multiple views from the same IP are also counted thus you will be benefiting from all your traffic. Now it's 5 paid views per IP within 24h.
  • For each invited user as your referral you will receive 15% of their earnings for life.​
  • Minimum withdrawal is 5$. We pay within 24-72 hours and can pay all users via their PayPal, Bitcoin, Webmoney, ePayments, Payeer.​
  • Fake, bot, pop-up, PTC and traffic from links/ads exchangers and redirect loops with our site or similar services to generate revenue are not allowed.

Latest news:
June 9 2019: We started to accept a faucets and adult traffic in test mode.
June 21 2019: We increased paid views per day for each IP from 3 to 5 within 24h.
July 2 2019: Good news about our CPM. Today we icreased all payout rates almost twice.

Last edited:

vijikey

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Multiple PopUP ads, low rates, not good for new shortener! If you want traffic you have to pay (initial invest) to get some alexa rank, some quality trffic for the adnetworks you work with, so they can increase rates for you. If you don't have $$ to invest then you are not serious. There are reasonable rates for initial investment, which are waaay higher than your current, not even mention the normal rates which other stable, old and trusted shorteners offer nowadays, again double than yours!

Nevertheless Good Luck!

uiz.io

Bronze Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Important update: We will not accept a faucets traffic. You can get an API limits to your account or get banned without payments.

DimTrs

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Accept to shorten another url shortener site...?
Important notes about publishers traffic

Dear publishers, please note that we are not allow fake, bot, pop-up, adult, faucets traffic, traffic from links/ads exchangers and links to another paid shorteners. Your payouts or account may be cancelled!

kleyton885

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@uiz.io

I am unable to log in to my account and the password reset link does not work.
Was my account intentionally deleted with all my winnings or was this just a mistake?