Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Twitter CEO Speaks About Bitcoin

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
The famous Ceo tweeted out why she was interested in Bitcoin.
He said his passion for Bitcoin was largely due to the model he showed.
Noting the importance of being a basic internet technology that is not controlled or affected by any person or organization, That is what the Internet wants to be, and more will happen over time, he said.
What do you think about a Twitter official making a statement about Bitcoin for the first time?

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no one in the world that is a professional in Internet Technology that will not say good thing about bitcoin. They all know that bitcoin's future is bright

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes, most of the society is now considered aware of Bitcoin. I guess it is normal for social platform managers to say something about it.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely, people will only speak good about Bitcoin, not with the increase in price we are seeing now . It really huge now and will talked about for a long time

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With bitcoin breaking past history records here and there, I wouldn't be surprised when more CEOs come out to show their support.

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The famous Ceo tweeted out why she was interested in Bitcoin.
He said his passion for Bitcoin was largely due to the model he showed.
Noting the importance of being a basic internet technology that is not controlled or affected by any person or organization, That is what the Internet wants to be, and more will happen over time, he said.
What do you think about a Twitter official making a statement about Bitcoin for the first time?
Twitter has been trying to move in a decentralized position, where no government or regulatory body controls it's affairs.

Cryptocurrency will fit with this model just fine.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With bitcoin breaking past history records here and there, I wouldn't be surprised when more CEOs come out to show their support.
People are always only supportive of success. So I wouldn't be surprised if others CEOs join the wagon. There's something about influencers

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
People are always only supportive of success. So I wouldn't be surprised if others CEOs join the wagon. There's something about influencers
I think you are right in your writing. I think that many companies and institution managers who have recently made statements about bitcoin have mastered the issues. Of course, Twitter statements are also important.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you are right in your writing. I think that many companies and institution managers who have recently made statements about bitcoin have mastered the issues. Of course, Twitter statements are also important.
Definitely, they are well aware of what is going on in the scene before they make their own suggestions or prediction. Most times it just come to pass as predicted

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It means bitcoin is gradually winning the heart of the elite, if they can embrace bitcoin, nothing again can stop it from gaining world recognition.

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just see what is happening to dogecoin and Bitcoin after Elon Musk publicly showed his support for them.

This is very interesting, how persons of influence can affect price of cryptocurrency.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just see what is happening to dogecoin and Bitcoin after Elon Musk publicly showed his support for them.

This is very interesting, how persons of influence can affect price of cryptocurrency.
I agree with you, musk tweeted dogecoin the other day and it was reported that the tweet made a great boost for dogecoin growth and boost the price and value.