Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

[Tutorial] How to send bitcoin from your Blockchain wallet + change the fees

For those who are new to bitcoin or who doesn't know how to send bitcoin or most important how to change the fee i have created a tutorial .
You will see that changing the fees will save you good money in time so don't be afraid to lower the fees.
I will show you how to send bitcoin with lower fees and still fast enough (few hours). The speed to get confirmation is also depending on how much the network is overloaded with pending transactions.

1. Login to your wallet to send bitcoin
send bitcoin tutorial 1.jpg

2. Copy-Paste the bitcoin address where you need to send bitcoins. And write the amount to send in bitcoin . If you don't know the subdivision of the bitcoin then take a look here http://www.btcsatoshi.com/ you will see some predefined values so you will know exactly how many zeros to write.
In this tutorial (simulation of sending money) the amount example is 500000 satoshi = 0.005 :BTC: .
After you wrote the amount, ignore the "Regular or Priority" drop-down menu, you don't need to send bitcoin with priority because it is very expensive on the fee. So leave it by default on Regular and click Customize Fee as you can see on this image.
send bitcoin tutorial 2.jpg

3.As you can see on the image bellow, the network ask me to pay by default 65 satoshi per byte.
Well, nowadays the bitcoin is $3000 and bitcoin is hard to earn so we are not gonna pay 65 satoshi/byte .
send bitcoin tutorial 3.jpg

4. So i'm gonna edit the transaction fee.
As you can see from the image bellow, i have deleted the number 5 with backspace from keyboard and ...bingo ! I got a warning in red text telling me that the minimum recommended fee is 32 satoshi as safety minimum in order to get our transaction confirmed in the network and not get hanged on pending possibly forever. Bingo ! We needed to know the recommended minimum (that value) which is 32 satoshi in this example tutorial. So i can write a value between 32 and 65 satoshi.
send bitcoin tutorial 3b.jpg

5. This step is optional (but recommended if you want to look for the moment when the network is not overloaded with transactions).
Open this link in a new tab from your browser https://bitcoinfees.21.co/ and you can see IF the network is very loaded with transactions (tx) in pending ; you will see on the time estimated hundreds or thousands of minutes . When it is thousands then it means the network is kinda crowded with pending txs.
As you can see from the screenshot bellow, the 32 satoshi is in the 31-60 satoshi scale area so it's not a huge fee taken by default but why not lower a bit the default one if we can? So we'll stick with the same area.
send bitcoin tutorial 5.jpg

HINT : At the end of the first scale ( the biggest one) if you see 180 minutes for Time it means the network is very light and it is best time to send bitcoins very cheap and fast enough.

6. So, back to sending bitcoin tab, i have changed the value of 65 satoshi with 45 satoshi.
I'm looking at the fees and i see that i have to pay 30150 satoshi (0.90 $) which is much better than 43550 satoshi (1.29 $).
Meaning i will save 13400 satoshi ( 0.39$). Maybe it's not that much for some but for others it is good enough knowing that this amount can be hardly earned in a week from a bitcoin-ptc or a faucet.
Click on Continue without worries because you won't send any money at this stage ,this is a working window.
send bitcoin tutorial 6.jpg

7.The final step to confirm the sending of the money.
This is the final window/step to check if everything is ok so by clicking on SEND BITCOIN your money will be sent and there is no return or another edit option once you've sent the bitcoin, so be careful and watch again if everything is ok.
If you made just a simulation or if you changed your mind to send bitcoin you can click on the X in the upper right corner. The data will not be memorized and the money will not be sent.
send bitcoin tutorial 7.jpg

Final notes : In this tutorial i have chosen 45 satoshi as a fee per byte just as random value to be higher than the warning in red (32 satoshi) and lower than the default recommended value (65 satoshi)
I could write 50 satoshi or 48 or 47 satoshi.
Choosing a lower value, much closer to 32 satoshi might be to risky meaning that your transaction could hang on Pending for to long time in the network.
Keep in mind if you use the step 5 link and if you see thousands of minutes on your fee area you might want to use a fee much closer to the default one (recommended as Regular ) from blockchain.
The screenshot from step 5 represents a light network not very loaded with txs.

If you have to send an exact amount in dollars you can try to type different values in the amount to send box until you see on the right side when you reach the exact amount in dollars.
Also for example if you need to send $10 in bitcoin to someone or to a website, it is recommended that you add extra few cents to these $10 because of the bitcoin volatility and until your transaction get confirmation your $10 could become $9.91, so try to send ,let's say $10.10. Don't worry for the extra $0.20 , you've just recovered this for free by lowering a bit the fee per byte :D

Feel free to comment or share your experience :Thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks for this exposition,it always good to learn everything one come acreoss,you don't really know when you'll need it.Have book marked this ,it will be helpful when I need to send my bitcoin out.

For those who are new to bitcoin or who doesn't know how to send bitcoin or most important how to change the fee i have created a tutorial .
You will see that changing the fees will save you good money in time so don't be afraid to lower the fees.
I will show you how to send bitcoin with lower fees and still fast enough (few hours). The speed to get confirmation is also depending on how much the network is overloaded with pending transactions.

View attachment 653

2. Copy-Paste the bitcoin address where you need to send bitcoins. And write the amount to send in bitcoin . If you don't know the subdivision of the bitcoin then take a look here http://www.btcsatoshi.com/ you will see some predefined values so you will know exactly how many zeros to write.
In this tutorial (simulation of sending money) the amount example is 500000 satoshi = 0.005 :BTC: .
After you wrote the amount, ignore the "Regular or Priority" drop-down menu, you don't need to send bitcoin with priority because it is very expensive on the fee. So leave it by default on Regular and click Customize Fee as you can see on this image.
View attachment 654

3.As you can see on the image bellow, the network ask me to pay by default 65 satoshi per byte.
Well, nowadays the bitcoin is $3000 and bitcoin is hard to earn so we are not gonna pay 65 satoshi/byte .
View attachment 655

As you can see from the image bellow, i have deleted the number 5 with backspace from keyboard and ...bingo ! I got a warning in red text telling me that the minimum recommended fee is 32 satoshi as safety minimum in order to get our transaction confirmed in the network and not get hanged on pending possibly forever. Bingo ! We needed to know the recommended minimum (that value) which is 32 satoshi in this example tutorial. So i can write a value between 32 and 65 satoshi.
View attachment 656

5. This step is optional (but recommended if you want to look for the moment when the network is not overloaded with transactions).
Open this link in a new tab from your browser https://bitcoinfees.21.co/ and you can see IF the network is very loaded with transactions (tx) in pending ; you will see on the time estimated hundreds or thousands of minutes . When it is thousands then it means the network is kinda crowded with pending txs.
As you can see from the screenshot bellow, the 32 satoshi is in the 31-60 satoshi scale area so it's not a huge fee taken by default but why not lower a bit the default one if we can? So we'll stick with the same area.
View attachment 657
HINT : At the end of the first scale ( the biggest one) if you see 180 minutes for Time it means the network is very light and it is best time to send bitcoins very cheap and fast enough.

6. So, back to sending bitcoin tab, i have changed the value of 65 satoshi with 45 satoshi.
I'm looking at the fees and i see that i have to pay 30150 satoshi (0.90 $) which is much better than 43550 satoshi (1.29 $).
Meaning i will save 13400 satoshi ( 0.39$). Maybe it's not that much for some but for others it is good enough knowing that this amount can be hardly earned in a week from a bitcoin-ptc or a faucet.
Click on Continue without worries because you won't send any money at this stage ,this is a working window.
View attachment 658

This is the final window/step to check if everything is ok so by clicking on SEND BITCOIN your money will be sent and there is no return or another edit option once you've sent the bitcoin, so be careful and watch again if everything is ok.
If you made just a simulation or if you changed your mind to send bitcoin you can click on the X in the upper right corner. The data will not be memorized and the money will not be sent.
View attachment 659

Final notes : In this tutorial i have chosen 45 satoshi as a fee per byte just as random value to be higher than the warning in red (32 satoshi) and lower than the default recommended value (65 satoshi)
Choosing a lower value, much closer to 32 satoshi might be to risky meaning that your transaction could hang on Pending for to long time in the network.
Keep in mind if you use the step 5 link and if you see thousands of minutes on your fee area you might want to use a fee much closer to the default one (recommended as Regular ) from blockchain.

If you have to send an exact amount in dollars you can try to type different values in the amount to send box until you see on the right side when you reach the exact amount in dollars.
Also for example if you need to send $10 in bitcoin to someone or to a website, it is recommended that you add extra few cents to these $10 because of the bitcoin volatility and until your transaction get confirmation your $10 could become $9.91, so try to send ,let's say $10.10. Don't worry for the extra $0.20 , you've just recovered this for free by lowering a bit the fee per byte :D

That is an awesome Info , first time I got to know how this function is used. Thank you ******* and Hurrah BMF

Since 9 hours ago, the bitcoin network is not loaded with transactions and anyone can send bitcoins almost free (with a very low fee) from their blockchain.info wallet.
As you can see i took a screenshot and the 1-10 satoshi PER BYTE bar ,which is usually the mostly used ,displays a maximum of 70 minutes for a transaction to be confirmed. (Of course the displayed time is not always matching in real, but all we need to know is that the number for time in minutes, needs to be very low).
This is one of the best time to send bitcoins.
26-10-2017 15-50-12 transaction fees.jpg

Last edited:
This is awesome. It will take a couple of tries to get the hang of it but it is worth it. To think I've been sending bitcoins in the past without knowing that I could do that. Thanks man!!

Right now the network is overcrowded with transactions .
Avoid to send bitcoins right now as your transactions might stay in pending for 2000 minutes and/or you will have to pay very high fees.
Take a look at this screenshot , this shows a very crowded network.
27-10-2017 19-27-32 overloaded network.jpg

Thank you for explaining on how to send bitcoin and the fees involved when sending bitcoin. I don't use Bitcoin at the moment but when I start using I will know how to send the currency to another person.

Thanks for the info friend i have only one question is it ok if i transfer my btc from blockchain to coins.ph? I am worried if my bitcoin is gone while transferring hehe

Thanks for the info friend i have only one question is it ok if i transfer my btc from blockchain to coins.ph? I am worried if my bitcoin is gone while transferring hehe
You are welcome. I do not not recommend moving bitcoins from blockchain.info wallet to some kind of unknown ,new, not trusted wallets. Even if the new wallet is attracting you with less fees , fixed amount or not. Blockchain.info is the most known, and most used wallet worldwide and has a strong security .
Some time ago the blockchain.info has gathered $40 millions USD from big investors to extend, add new features and improve. One of the lastest new feature is adding ETH option to purchase with bitcoins from wallet. And more features will come out in the future.
But in the end ,your money your wish, and if you decide to move,send bitcoins i suggest you to decide to do it before 14 november because on november 16 a new hard fork is expected so the fork won't catch/destroy your transaction in the network in pending status.

View attachment 653

View attachment 654

View attachment 655

View attachment 656

View attachment 657

View attachment 658

View attachment 659

Thanks for sharing this info. Im gonna try it. Keep sharing thumbs up

This is nice, interesting and well explained. I don't know much about bitcoin, but you have done justice to that here, atleast concerning sending btc with minimal fee. I'm also using blockchain, so i made the right choice regarding wallet then. BTC transanction fee seem to be high lately.

This is great and highly comprehensive @OP thumb up for you, I would have love to ask questions but not all the images load cos of network

This is great and highly comprehensive @OP thumb up for you, I would have love to ask questions but not all the images load cos of network
Thank you. I know, the images are quite big but these are good for big screens too. If more people complains about the fact that they can't load images due to their network then i will ask @Mr. B if i can change the jpg images with (Progressive loading) png images (slow/progressive loading for slow networks) and ask if such images will afect or not the loading speed of the entire topic as well. But only if there are more complaints and if MrB agrees with this change on images and only if it necessary .
Also i don't know if the Progressive loading png images will solve your problem in not seeing the pictures. Maybe you have only a random network speed crash .

What wallet are you using?
Could this be also possibl with MultiBit wallet?
Blockchain.info. This tutorial is strictly for the Blockchain.info online wallet. Sorry but i don't know anything about Multibit wallet, i have never used this one. So my experience with Multibit wallet is 0.
Explore your multibit wallet, look for options/settings when you're sending bitcoin and see if you can change the fees.
Or look on their policy/Tems and see any info IF the fee is a fixed one (just like on XAPO website) or can be changed manually by user.
Or look here on Berrmoneyforum for a topic or help comments in topics related to Multibit wallet.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.