Guest viewing is limited

✅SPONSOR Tridex.io | Earn on Investment (up to 4% daily) / Staking (weekly dividends) / Mining (free)

About Tridex.io​

about.jpg

Nowdays platform earn on trading and allows to earn on trading passively its investors. Automated elements of trading on cryptocurrency, asset management, Risk Management based on the cutting-edge AI, and Fast Payment Order Delivery protocol allows our investors to earn from 2% up to 4% daily.

The platform is already developing its own exchange and provide initial token offering (ICO) which let simple investors to become a co-owner of Tridex Group LTD with the same laws as developers and receive dividends from all working products of the company, namely Tridex Trade Platform and Tridex Exchange Platform.

👉JOIN TRIDEX👈

Trade Invest Program

plans.jpg

Principal Withdraw Available

Payment Type : Instant

Payment Methods : PerfectMoney, Bitcoin, Payeer, Litecoin, Ethereum, Doge, Tron, Ripple, Monero, Dash

Staking

TX token holders receive weekly dividends from Tridex Trading Platform (20% of platform profit).

Mining

Tridex Web Mining is the easiest and profitable way to earn valuable token without any investment from your side!
It’s Free, it’s Simple, it’s Innovative. Just leave this page open and mine TX token automatically on your balance!

Partner Program

partner.jpg

👉JOIN TRIDEX👈

Conorj

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
officially launched date : 17-05-2020

minimum investment : 10$
investment plans : 2% For 100 Days.
deposit option and withdrawal : Bitcoin
Warning -am not the admin neither the owner so therefore only invest what you can afford to lose.

Vest1992

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
EagM22DU4AAR5HX.jpg

Tridex Airdrop is worth 1 BTC +1 Million TX Tokens in total.
Perform the tasks to receive 9.999 mBTC + 30 TX ($3) tokens.

11.png

Register Here

After you have registered go on dashboard and click on Bounty Campaign
33333.png
follow the steps there !
Tridex Airdrop Ends:
Aug 31, 2020

marlon241982

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Tridex.io Is a new interesting project with classic marketing, in which you can earn on investments, token purchase, affiliate program and bounty program.

• The official launch of Tridex : 18.05.2020
  • Yield: from 2% per day
  • Investment terms: from 50 to 100 days
  • Limits for the amount: $ 5, 0.000519 BTC, 0.118 ETH, 0.555 LTC, 125 XRP, 1644 TRX, 0.376 XMR, 0.329 DASH, 10000 DOGE.
  • Replenishment methods: PerfectMoney, BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, TRX, XMR, DASH, DOGE
  • Processing withdrawal requests: instant

Earnings in the project are offered in two directions - investment in the tariff plan and earnings in tokens. As for the latter, the system has its own token called TX, for each account replenishment you will receive it as a bonus in the ratio of 1 $ = 1 TX. The investment rate is medium-income, it is quite working, and we have already encountered such conditions before.

• Accruals: 2% per day
  • Term of the deposit: 100 days
  • Amount of investment: from 5 $
  • Breakeven: in 50 days
  • Total earnings: 100%

• Accruals: 3,33% per day
  • Term of the deposit: 60 days
  • Amount of investment: from 100 $
  • Breakeven: in 30 days
  • Total earnings: 99,8%

• Accruals: 4% per day
  • Term of the deposit: 50 days
  • Amount of investment: from 10 000 $
  • Breakeven: in 25 days
  • Total earnings: 100%

Marketing features:
  • The deposit in Tridex is from $ 5, 0.000519 BTC, 0.118 ETH, 0.555 LTC, 125 XRP, 1644 TRX, 0.376 XMR, 0.329 DASH, 10000 DOGE.
  • There is a function of reinvesting from the balance.
  • For deposits made from August 14, early withdrawal is possible on the 11th day, with a commission of 15%. Please note that this option is available only 24 hours after 10 days of the deposit.
  • A welcome bonus of 30 TX is awarded for registration.
  • You can withdraw from the project $ 1, BTC - 0.000113, ETH - 0.0478, XRP - 45.66, LTC - 0.21, TRX - 614, XMR - 0.1634, DASH - 0.124, DOGE - 4000.
  • Profits are withdrawn instantly.
  • Applications can be issued only for those payments from which a deposit was made.
  • The project does not take a commission for operations, but they can be from the side of payments.
Tridex - a project with a smooth start, which for 10 days works with virtually no advertising. On popular blogs it is not, very few investors have heard about the fund, but it is possible that in the future it will be able to gain sufficient fame. Hype is well developed and offers several areas for earnings, development is planned at the international level and now it is just beginning.

The main direction for earning is investment rates with profitability 2% - 4% per day for 50 - 100 days. Also, investors who have made deposits since August 14 have the option of early withdrawal of the deposit on the 11th day with a 15% commission. Please note that this option is available only 24 hours after 10 days of the deposit.

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
This airdrops has ended from the date you wrote here , I hope you will be given the tokens when the time for distribution comes . Update us here.

Voltagetherealone

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
passivesalary.eu
BMF Points
This website looks very interesting
I just registered and it says I have 1$ in my balance and 30 TX tokens !
I want to invest but I'm not sure about it
@Voltagetherealone @Kambas
What do you guys think ?

Websites often look very interesting that is the way they are trying to trick you. But when it does not look to good to be true you can take the risk.

But only use money you can afford to loose

Blinkinky

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Tridex.io

Yes it is... I also made some research about the platform after BMF posted about it and confirmed the platform through Trustpilot. Peoples review about it is 100% positive. Then signup with Tridex and comfirmed that everything said about the platform is legit and true. After i signed up i was given an instant bonus of $1.17 which appeared on my balance and invest it immediately and my profit stated increasing.

Click

claii777

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Is this really paying? Seeing the trustpilot's reviews are so tempting and just a part of the bounty program so surely they will feed positive reviews.. I signed up also and see a $1 on the acc already, but I think it's already late to invest.. If I know this company from the very beginning, I would..

Blinkinky

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
There is nothing to fear about. I'm a successful user with 24/7 online support. You can also follow Tridex on Telegram for more enquires.