Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

NEW Trading212 Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

VirtuoseLoris

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, I'm new around these parts. Hope my first post isn't off color for this forum.

Trading212 are doing a promo at the moment to get 1 free unit of stock worth up to £100 for depositing £1 into a free investor account.

If you're interested, I'd be grateful if you were to sign up using my referral link, as I would also get stock, but it will work for you either way regardless. When signing up, choose the middle investor account option, the promo will not work for any other account type.

My referral address ❤: www.trading212.com/ref/v0Ooj

Once you have your stock, you can cash out and close the account should you choose. One thing to note is that they charge a fee for accounts that are inactive for 6 months- best to not get stung by that!

Promo is open to registrations from: UK, Germany, Netherlands, and Switzerland.

Thanks everyone and best of luck getting the big money stocks! Let us know below how jammy you have been :Cool:

MINETA Bitcoin Cloud Mining - Powered By Bitmain

Justaboywandering

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I'm here to share a good new!
Sign up for £1 (using an investor account) and get a free random stock share worth up to £100. You can then sell and cash out straight away.

All you need to do is sign up using my referral link and select an invest account and deposit £1. This does not use the £1 and you can withdraw the £1 as well. Within 24 hours you will have a free share credited account. You can instantly sell this share and withdraw to card you have deposited with ( £1).
For every friend you refer, you both get a share (of up to £100 value). Which means if you sign up using my referral link both of us will get a free share.
P,S you have to click on the referral for the free share to work for both of us
Here's my link:
www.trading212.com/ref/w7QUV

Remember to close your account once you have withdrew everything as you will be charged if your account is inactive after the 6 months period.
Pm me if you have any questions/issues.
The following picture attached is the proof that trading212 has paid out the free shares to my account

Attachments

moneytips22

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just signed up for a Trading 212 Invest account to get a free stock share worth up to £100 !

Seems that they have started the free share offer again, just go to Trading 212 and sign up for an account, when you open an account and asked which type of account, select the 2nd option "INVEST Account" in order to qualify for the free share giveaway,

Once your account is activated, normally automatically straight away, you have to deposit £1 into your account, either by debit / credit card, and there's no fees, when you have signed up and deposited £1, you will get a free stock share within 24 hrs !

You can either keep the share or sell it, if you decide to sell it, the funds will go into your account and then you select withdraw from the bottom right of the screen to deposit the money back into your bank account,

If you like trading, then keep the app, or you can close your Trading 212 account by sending an email to "[email protected]" to close your account, if you keep the account open, just make sure you make a trade once every 6 months to stop them charging you inactivity fees.

To get your free stock share worth up to £100, just go to here.

moneytips22

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got another free share called "General Electric" worth £6.77 from Trading 212 !

Screenshot_20191010-202330.png Screenshot_20191010-192011.png Screenshot_20191010-202347.png

Together with the Bed Bath & Beyond I got free last month now worth £9.64 !
All together that's £16.40 in free shares for signing up for a Trading 212 Invest Account !
Just sign up for an Invest Account and deposit £1, then wait 24 - 48 hrs to get your FREE SHARE !

Get your free share here - Trading 212 Invest Account