Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

✅OFFICIAL tny.so - High CPM Rates - $3 Min Payout

4.56 star(s)
9 Rating - Raters

Drew Stronglads

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BMF Cada vez que hacemos un retiro tenemos que venir a reclamar en el foro para que vayas y avises al administrador, yo también llevo más de 1 semana esperando mi pago: /

Dormin

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that the daily payments are still there, but I guess they don't pay daily even if they write :(
One of the best url shortener but from the starting of 2022 they are not paying on daily basis nor they reply on chat, hope they improve their services

Drew Stronglads

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1641670308100.png

"pagos diarios" del título del hilo eliminado, en su sitio, ¿qué dice sobre el plazo de pago?
algunos pagos llevan más de 10 días pendientes y no responden al correo electrónico ni al chat ...

SilverSky

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They always paid late but this time almost hit 10 days and still pending. Btw they are not answering chat at all.

Drew Stronglads

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello admin @BMF , you could ask the tny administrator when he is going to pay ETH, since my payment has 9 days pending, I see that he sends payments by webmoney, payeer but those of ETH are still pending, or that he return my Balance to be able to withdraw by another method , Thank you.

DevNagy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
statistics4u.net
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For me this is for the first time, they dont delay payment but for 1 week my payment is in approved status but not yet completed neither they reply nor they provide any issue of delay
did you get paid? everything okay?

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 28: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.