Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tips for online selling

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing' started by LeeJoongJi, Sep 4, 2017.

1. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Try to find out about the shopify. that seems to be working for many. I'd suggest shopify for many reasons. you can see that many people are investing into the shopify store. and it can make some good money in due time. it may take a while to make profit but it can be good for sure.

2. Jamesblogger

Jamesblogger Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You should make your own facebook page then post your items in there. You can also spend a little bit for facebook ads so that you can get more possible customers. Ask also for a review from your past customers. Having honest review in your facebook page makes it more appealing to the eyes of your potential customers.

3. asumi

asumi Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    if you sell your products in facebook ! Do facebook Provided an ads for you??

4. Jamesblogger

BMF Coins:
    No, You will pay them for them to advertise your products. Those posts that you see mark as sponsored those are paid advertisements. But If you have a lot of followers on your facebook page then no need to spend on advertisements because once you post those who liked you page will see your post. Advertisement are for those who are not following your page and who never saw your page.

5. overcast

BMF Coins:
    Facebook pages allows buy and sell option. And so does the facebook groups. so that is another possibility too. but you have to get the ads to the right people. and from there onwards it's possible to get things properly going. I have seen it working in that context.

6. potchoy28

potchoy28 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Online selling is the one most popular method to easy way earn money because you post click and get money from your selling product online that all thank you.

7. tootsie

tootsie Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I love to sell.. as a matter of fact. Starting this weekend here Im going to sell things at a flea market by my new home where Im moving. Im going to make it a weekly thing here. On sat. and maybe sundays as well. Ill start selling house hold things and go from there..

8. Emill

Emill Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Who doesn't love selling, after all? But only when it generates some profit, definitely :Laugh: you have to be careful about your "buying campaign" because your products value can also decrease in value over time. an illustrating counterexample would be when my dad bought a car a few years ago and then sold it cheaper afterwards

9. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Totally agree with you.Alot of people are doing it now.Create an online store on your page,get pictures of suppliers products and post on your store,create some buzz through advertising and wait for some orders to sell for some profit.

10. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You can easy setup store with Weebly premium. You will get everything necessary for selling - payout options, statistic, product description, etc.

11. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Try to use Facebook as selling platform if you have no enough capital to build up your own e-commerce channel and don't want to join those retail websites. Facebook is one of the common selling platform in my country.

12. Dominik

Dominik Member

BMF Coins:
    Before deciding the most optimal platform for your product, the most fundamental process is to have well-designed marketing strategy. In other words, to have a system to collect leads and then channel those potential customers.

Then you can choose the platforms where people interested in your products/services normally gather.

13. overcast

BMF Coins:
    I have not tried the flea market. so online affiliate marketing is my way to go for this. I am sure tht there are some other people who are also into this and making some money. but I guess for each one of us this could be different. so we have to check that out.

14. Jamesblogger

BMF Coins:
    Facebook got some recent changes about facebook groups and pages. I do not know what will be the exact effect but I think they will reduce the amount of appearance of pages appearance to peoples walls.

15. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Getting to meet the audience for one's products is very crucial,like most artist and photographers which most they needs to target celebrities I think being on instagram platform is a must because 99% of celebrities are on instagram,so being on a platform that targets one's audiences is very important.

16. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I have read many stuff about it online,how important is to promote your products to the right audience.For example if you want to promote books for children,you can do this on sites,where are children cartoons etc,so it is related in some way to it.