Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS These 2 On The Rise Altcoins Continue To Approach The Top 10

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Aave (AAVE) and Uniswap (UNI) have gained 18.59 percent and 9.36 percent, respectively, in the last 24 hours, approaching the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization on CoinMarketCap.
What do you think are the reasons why these coins are growing so fast?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I had previously read purchasing advice on these coins in a few articles. I did not consider buying it, but now for some reason I will be cautious about repeat buying advice in the market.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With that your quoted statistics then it shows the two coins are really galloping in price. I hope it wouldn't start dwindling when more people begin to invest in them

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't think these two coins will continue to rise much further. Have you seen nucypher? When it was released on coinbase, it gained by 40% and after some hours, it started to to fall. So I wouldn't risk my money on such volatile cryptocurrencies. As when they starts to fall, it doesn't stop.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aave (AAVE) and Uniswap (UNI) have gained 18.59 percent and 9.36 percent, respectively, in the last 24 hours, approaching the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization on CoinMarketCap.
What do you think are the reasons why these coins are growing so fast?
I think uniswap own can be attributed to the fact that it has been used frequently for swapping coins ,and also people will want to benefit from their next Airdrop

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think these altcoins are rising for short time. They may fall very soon. If someone is planning to invest for long time, only they can earn meaningful amount of profit from these coins if they don't go for panic sell.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think these altcoins are rising for short time. They may fall very soon. If someone is planning to invest for long time, only they can earn meaningful amount of profit from these coins if they don't go for panic sell.
Ofcourse altcoins normally show short term rise and they correct .I think one just need to do short term trading when it comes to altcoins .

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ofcourse altcoins normally show short term rise and they correct .I think one just need to do short term trading when it comes to altcoins .
Yeah altcoins are better to trade rather than going for investment as the price falls and rises very frequently for altcoins. I have heard lots of people earning a lot by trading on altcoins.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
aryan4 ❕NEWS 8 altcoins that veteran analyst thinks will rise Altcoins Forum 7
Josemendez ❓ASK What are the altcoins to consider amidst bitcoin rise ? Crypto Currencies 20
bitsnack ❓ASK If, let's say bitcoin rise to 100k$ what would it do to other altcoins? Bitcoin Forum 53
De-rector ❕NEWS Doge coin shocked Investors and analysts with more than 168% rise . Altcoins Forum 2
Josemendez ❓ASK Is listing of Coinbase Stock responsible for rise in bitcoin ? Bitcoin Forum 11
aryan4 ❕NEWS Celsius CEO: Bitcoin (BTC) Could Rise to $ 100,000 This Year Bitcoin Forum 8
Conorj ☑️NEW finex-rise.com Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
AudraMiller ❕NEWS New coins that are being listed on Coinbase causes a rise in their trade volume Crypto Currencies 16
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Bitcoin may rise to $65k next month! Crypto Currencies 12
aryan4 ❕NEWS Polkadot (DOT) Rise 15%! Will the Ascension Continue? Altcoins Forum 5
Tanvin Hasan ☑️NEW crypto-rise.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
aryan4 ❕NEWS Bitcoin Makes Biggest Daily Rise Ever Thanks to Tesla Bitcoin Forum 69
aryan4 ❕NEWS Cardano (ADA) Continues Its Rise Altcoins Forum 49
aryan4 ❕NEWS Japanese exchange halts withdrawals when Ethereum fees rise Altcoins Forum 9
aryan4 ❕NEWS This Altcoin is Expected to Rise 900%, According to Analyst Altcoins Forum 15
aryan4 ❕NEWS Cardano price prediction: Could ADA rise to $ 0.3500? Altcoins Forum 33
aryan4 ❕NEWS Polkadot (DOT) Raises 35%, Will The Rise Continue? Altcoins Forum 41
aryan4 ❕NEWS Will Polka Dot (DOT) Continue to Rise? Altcoins Forum 5
BTC bro ☑️NEW btc-rise.top Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT ? HYIPs Forum 0
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Was bitcoin's rise to 25k short lived? Crypto Currencies 22
microunit ❓ASK Traders are expecting Bitcoin to rise up more after hitting the $24K price mark Bitcoin Forum 64
oussama18 ❕NEWS Bitcoin $ 23,000, who would have expected this historic rise? Crypto Currencies 20
highspeed ❕NEWS Bitcoin continues to rise but ... beware of halving, it happens every 4 years!! Bitcoin Forum 32
highspeed ❕NEWS The rise of Bitcoin is more 'organic' for years. So an analyst explains why a blow-off top is unlikely. Bitcoin Forum 9
Ginatime ❕NEWS XRP might rise afterall Altcoins Forum 51
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Jeff Dorman says bitcoin will continue to rise despite the outcome of the US election Bitcoin Forum 27
Emoney ❓ASK Bitcoin price quickly rise $300 the moment Square buys up 4,700 Bitcoins Bitcoin Forum 10
microunit ❕NEWS YFI altcoin on the rise Altcoins Forum 24
De-rector ❕NEWS Twitter poll revealed bitcoin to rise to $100,000 by 2021 Crypto Currencies 39
microunit ❕NEWS Positive Views Alongside Bitcoin's Rise Bitcoin Forum 23
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS US GDP At An All-Time Low While Crypto Markets On The Rise Crypto Currencies 2
De-rector ❕NEWS Gold nears $1,900 as it continues to rise . Businesses & Individuals 41
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS Dogecoin's Price Rise AGAIN After Elon Musk Tweet! Crypto Currencies 54
anisbouanaka ❓ASK can Bitcoin rise 20000$ in the last of year Crypto Currencies 41
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS Active Ethereum Addresses On The Rise And Growing Faster Than Bitcoin Crypto Currencies 56
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS Bitcoin ATMs on the rise globally Bitcoin Forum 36
NoLimits15 ❓ASK Billionaire Mark Cuban Says Economy Needs To Go Down For Bitcoin To Rise Up Bitcoin Forum 34
NoLimits15 ❓ASK Bitcoin Exchanges See Rise Of New Users Bitcoin Forum 40
L ❓ASK Will Bitcoin Rise this 2020? Bitcoin Forum 15
NoLimits15 Crypto Scams On The Rise Alongside Coronavirus.. Be Careful! Crypto Currencies 43
Adnan793 ☑️NEW Hubaster-rise.xyz Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
KarthikP ☑️NEW bitcoin-rise.pw Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
NoLimits15 ❓ASK Bitcoin's Price Rise Could Be A Result Of High Investment Activity Bitcoin Forum 55
KarthikP ☑️NEW Rise Bitcoin wallet Reviews : SCAM OR LEGIT? Crypto Wallets Reviews 0
Janagamaramesh ☑️NEW rise-fund.best Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 1
KarthikP ☑️NEW rise-dollar.best Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
KarthikP ☑️NEW hash-rise.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
F ☑️NEW Rise-paying.best Reviews: Scam or Legit? HYIPs Forum 0
N ☑️NEW rise-paying.best Reviews: Scam or Legit? HYIPs Forum 0
Conorj ☑️NEW crypto-rise.org Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 1