SUPPORT There Is A Lot Of Apps That Needs To Be Closed

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some of the app reviews here on the site that are closed down and the threads should be closed now on the site. I have tagged you in a lot of the apps already that are closed down but this takes too long. I will just add the links here so the threads can be closed.

I am sure there are a lot more apps in this section that have been closed. When I have time I'll try and find more of the apps that have been closed down to add to this list.

Miya

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scam sites that are not shut down should not be locked or closed. Only sites which have shut down (website or app is inaccesible) should be.

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scam sites that are not shut down should not be locked or closed. Only sites which have shut down (website or app is inaccesible) should be.
The ones I added to this list are all shut down and no longer exist. The app has been taken down and the sites are all closed.

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are more apps that are closed down and the threads should be closed on the site.

Shanti

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
McMoney is still working fine and isn't closed at all. I am currently using it and receiving messages. I also tried to withdraw early in the morning and got my money today. That means, it's still working and far from down or not available anymore.

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are other apps that no longer exist and have been closed: Many of these have broken link that should be removed from the site to help clean up the site. All of these apps have links that are broken and the apps no longer exist. They should be closed and all links removed from the thread.

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Maybe Mr.B can mark the thread as closed but to ask him to remove also the links on every thread that is no longer available is ridiculous.
No one has the time to do all the work that he is doing already and it is useless to remove the links if he marks the thread as closed.