Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS The number of whales in bitcoin reaches a new all time high.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
The number of Bitcoin addresses holding at least 1,000 Bitcoin is now 2,425. This is a new all time high for bitcoin according to Glassnode. What do you think why the price is not ramping towards it's all time high of 42k then?

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The number of Bitcoin addresses holding at least 1,000 Bitcoin is now 2,425. This is a new all time high for bitcoin according to Glassnode. What do you think why the price is not ramping towards it's all time high of 42k then?
This is good news, it shows that people are getting more interested in hodling Bitcoin either as investment or savings.

The price seems low however, despite this interest.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is good news, it shows that people are getting more interested in hodling Bitcoin either as investment or savings.

The price seems low however, despite this interest.
Yeah that's the surprising fact, I think many investors are loosing interest on bitcoin as it is becoming very stable now. A head start is needed now for the price to ramp up towards the all time high of 42k.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think this is due to the fact that many are holding bitcoin and there haven't been high demands and pump recently , because people are still monitoring the market and are checking the best time to buy before the next bullish run starts

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think this is due to the fact that many are holding bitcoin and there haven't been high demands and pump recently , because people are still monitoring the market and are checking the best time to buy before the next bullish run starts
You may be right in what you say. I think there may be investors waiting for prices to drop to make a purchase. However, it is not clear what kind of price movements bitcoin will make.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think this the perfect time for investment as price has fallen to 31.7k and I think the price will turn around very soon. Such a drop was needed for bitcoin to start a bull rush.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this the perfect time for investment as price has fallen to 31.7k and I think the price will turn around very soon. Such a drop was needed for bitcoin to start a bull rush.
Hmm. Bitcoin going as low as 31.7 is a good dip , however I will wait a while to see what happens before investing in it. I fear that it might go below $25,000

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hmm. Bitcoin going as low as 31.7 is a good dip , however I will wait a while to see what happens before investing in it. I fear that it might go below $25,000
The price seems to have made a slight correction. I wonder if it will fall a little more, and for now I will be content with just watching.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's cannot be denied as bitcoin is very unpredictable now and there is possibility to get below 30k now, so I think the possibility of free fall is increasing as the price is dropping dramatically.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's cannot be denied as bitcoin is very unpredictable now and there is possibility to get below 30k now, so I think the possibility of free fall is increasing as the price is dropping dramatically.
I guess the 30 thousand dollar bitcoin price is not impossible according to the current situation. There are reports that whales are selling in this daily decline.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess the 30 thousand dollar bitcoin price is not impossible according to the current situation. There are reports that whales are selling in this daily decline.
Yeah, there is possibility for bitcoin to get below 30k also there is possibility for bitcoin to turnaround right now and ramp towards it's all time high, it's very unpredictable right now but the price is constantly decreasing.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The price seems to have made a slight correction. I wonder if it will fall a little more, and for now I will be content with just watching.
It has started returning back to $33k price . Presently it is at $32,506. I believe that time will surely tell ,but for now ,we should buy more if we can.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah bitcoin is currently fluctuating between 31-33k, the current price is around 32.4k and I think the price will increase very soon and surpass 35k.

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are less Bitcoin in circulation, the big players are holding on to their Bitcoin hoping that will increase the prize for them to cash in and made some money.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There are less Bitcoin in circulation, the big players are holding on to their Bitcoin hoping that will increase the prize for them to cash in and made some money.
It can be said that they hold. But markets can be affected considerably, especially when whales start selling. It is useful to follow the developments instantly.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah like now the market seems to be falling gradually or I should say fluctuating after a drop of 5k in bitcoin's price yesterday.
Movement started and a decline occurred with speed. Is this a bearish start or a technical correction that matters? Looking at the current prices, I think it looks like a technical correction.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Movement started and a decline occurred with speed. Is this a bearish start or a technical correction that matters? Looking at the current prices, I think it looks like a technical correction.
Maybe but I wonder why the price of bitcoin is not reallying again towards 35k? Are the whales planning to invest much a start a bullish run towards 35k or even 40k.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For new investors and even old ones, it is just better to be at alert for any new developments so that the decisions to be made will be favourable. Any lower dip in price will be an excellent opportunity to invest again.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For new investors and even old ones, it is just better to be at alert for any new developments so that the decisions to be made will be favourable. Any lower dip in price will be an excellent opportunity to invest again.
Yeah definitely, no matter how much you invest, if you want to make higher profit, you should consider getting the information about latest trends and news. I am not telling this to you specifically as you are much more experienced than me, so nevermind.