Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS The great dilemma. Buy or sell Bitcoin

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
That has been the question that mainly reverberates in the heads of those less well versed in the subject of cryptocurrency trading. The one who assures you that you must buy because the BTC will go up, is lying, the one who ensures that you wait because the BTC will go down because a correction is coming, is lying, for sure nobody knows what will happen to the price in the short term, what If it is certain, it is that the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise over time. If you want to be part of the profits, you must prepare yourself mentally to invest in the long term, therefore it is best to invest a certain amount of money at certain time intervals, if the BTC falls in price, buy, if the BTC rises in price, buys, so you can get an average in the bought price. You just have to wait, have strong hands not to sell.
What do you think about this strategy?
Would you buy BTC if it goes up in price?
Would you buy BTC if it drops in price?

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your strategy does make sense I must confess, however, to someone not really used to btc investment, the temptation to sell at the slightest shift in the market would be almost impossible to overcome.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would always buy when it goes down in price because i consider that as the best time to buy and also it would really help me to reduce loss in trading ,since when you buy at the dip and it still falls again you could even make a breakeven

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your strategy does make sense I must confess, however, to someone not really used to btc investment, the temptation to sell at the slightest shift in the market would be almost impossible to overcome.
Having strong hands is not easy, especially when we are presented with situations in which we must use all possible funds to bring them to fruition.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would always buy when it goes down in price because i consider that as the best time to buy and also it would really help me to reduce loss in trading ,since when you buy at the dip and it still falls again you could even make a breakeven
I see that type of strategy more for a long-term investment.
In which exchange do you carry out most of your operations?
Do you apply price action to get an idea of where the price of the currency can go?

Kurtauli

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my opinion the price of Bitcoin will not increase at this point. I think the price of Bitcoin will decrease and become stable in the 20k - 25k range. We are now at the stage of correction and need patience. Of course if the price of Bitcoin goes down I will buy it. We already have many examples that the price of Bitcoin will increase many more times in the future.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I see that type of strategy more for a long-term investment.
In which exchange do you carry out most of your operations?
Do you apply price action to get an idea of where the price of the currency can go?
Yeah i think i make use of binance exchange platform to invest and make the profit i want to make , and also i use the strategy for long term too , it can work for both i think

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my opinion the price of Bitcoin will not increase at this point. I think the price of Bitcoin will decrease and become stable in the 20k - 25k range. We are now at the stage of correction and need patience. Of course if the price of Bitcoin goes down I will buy it. We already have many examples that the price of Bitcoin will increase many more times in the future.
Maybe you are right but one flaw I can see is the fact that just like you, there are people who are also waiting for the fall in price to invest. So, if we have several of those investors, btc price may not stay down for too long.

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The strateg is good, it mean you can control the average of losing and gaining, but that has to do with your capital and for me I preferred buying when the prize is down.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that Bitcoin will reach 26K, although the support that is in the range between 22 and 24K is strong. Too bad I don't have the tools at the moment to apply fibonacci and Elliot waves and see how far I could correct.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i think i make use of binance exchange platform to invest and make the profit i want to make , and also i use the strategy for long term too , it can work for both i think
In general, when I was trading cryptocurrencies I liked scalping more, potentially you earn much more, but it requires a greater investment of time. I never made a long-term investment, I did not divide my portfolio, which I regret.
The strateg is good, it mean you can control the average of losing and gaining, but that has to do with your capital and for me I preferred buying when the prize is down.
That is so, we all prefer to buy when the price is low, but you have to know how far it will go down to be able to buy and for that you have to have knowledge of the history of strength of the mneda and trace the supports and resistances of the case.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@onlyprofits , your strategy of making money from crytpo currencies through short time trading is by far the best in my opinion, in fact the next time ethereum rise again I will convert it stable and be trading at short Intervals.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@onlyprofits , your strategy of making money from crytpo currencies through short time trading is by far the best in my opinion, in fact the next time ethereum rise again I will convert it stable and be trading at short Intervals.
It is the one that gives the most returns, but you must invest more time doing the studies to see where to invest, since you have less time. At the moment I am waiting for BTC at 26K to go from USDT to BTC or ETH.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is the one that gives the most returns, but you must invest more time doing the studies to see where to invest, since you have less time. At the moment I am waiting for BTC at 26K to go from USDT to BTC or ETH.
That's a good strategy, personally if I should invest I will create time tomato least check my wallet or the exchange platform app every 10 minutes for effective monitoring.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In general, when I was trading cryptocurrencies I liked scalping more, potentially you earn much more, but it requires a greater investment of time. I never made a long-term investment, I did not divide my portfolio, which I regret.

That is so, we all prefer to buy when the price is low, but you have to know how far it will go down to be able to buy and for that you have to have knowledge of the history of strength of the mneda and trace the supports and resistances of the case.
I think the only problem i have with scalping is that most times the price of crypto currency could drop below what you are expecting and its not good for small investment , due to the low return

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think the only problem i have with scalping is that most times the price of crypto currency could drop below what you are expecting and its not good for small investment , due to the low return
It is not bad to invest as a small Investor but you need to be extra patient , as it could drop so it can also rise easily too so you just need to watch the trend and believe that loses are expected.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bitcoin is definitely for long time investment as they are not much volatile so it will be better to invest when the price is lower as certainly after some days the price will increase. But in terms of altcoins, it varies a lot.

sagefave

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
myaffiliatescorner.wordpress.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have said it before that the predictions of so called experts is nothing but a calculated guess. No one can predict the future correctly, and even when it may seem that a prediction made by someone came true, it is just a coincidence and doesn't make that person an authority on the subject.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have said it before that the predictions of so called experts is nothing but a calculated guess. No one can predict the future correctly, and even when it may seem that a prediction made by someone came true, it is just a coincidence and doesn't make that person an authority on the subject.
Yeah exactly none of the analysts or experts can predict the future of cryptocurrencies it's just a coincidence or lucky if someone's prediction came true.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a good strategy, personally if I should invest I will create time tomato least check my wallet or the exchange platform app every 10 minutes for effective monitoring.
That is the bad thing about scalping, you have to invest more time, but the gains are worth it, after having leveraged, then you can carry out intraday operations