Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW TELCOMINER Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'HYIPs Reviews' started by cornel64, Apr 9, 2017.

1. valakys

valakys Member

BMF Coins:
    Got payout successfully
    My wallet address: 1PHoyz38UCoRqRRQ6wAg27XoDxNJvLwBPe
    Withdrawal Transaction Hash

Capture.PNG

cornel64 likes this.
  2. cornel64

cornel64 Member

BMF Coins:
    valakys likes this.
  3. Old Grump

Old Grump Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    These guys look the least "scummy" of anything on here, so I signed up using your original post from April, with the ref id above.

Now that I have my account, do I have to fund it in order to receive anything? It not exactly clear how this thing works, at least to me.

4. alexxzenkov

alexxzenkov Member

BMF Coins:
    Yes, you have to invest first for withdraw your profit with they. Because free power will no longer work, it will be expired after a month. And you will stop getting your earning after that, so you have to invest first before withdraw from your account.

Yes, you have to invest first for withdraw your profit with they. Because free power will no longer work, it will be expired after a month. And you will stop getting your earning after that, so you have to invest first before withdraw from your account.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  5. alexxzenkov

alexxzenkov Member

BMF Coins:
  6. Blue Koala

Blue Koala Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Do you guys reinvest your earnings? I suggest you do not just to be on the safe side. No one knows what will happen next. Previous experience with mining pools like this, we were made to believe the site is legit and were encouraged to roll over our earnings for bigger profit. Each day we see how much we make and we were given the option either to reinvest or withdraw our daily earnings. After a few months the site went offline taking all our bitcoins.

7. Old Grump

BMF Coins:
    I totally agree!!

I haven't sunk any money into TELCOMINER yet, but when I do it will be a small amount, and my goal will be to FIRST get my investment back. If that succeeds, then I can gamble with the "free money" from profits.

A classic con is to pay you faithfully on your small deposits, tempting you to then invest a large amount, which then disappears. Use your head, and don't let greed override your rationality!

8. hellr4izer

hellr4izer Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    The question is how long they will pay? I hope you get your ROI.
    Unlike microhash who stole our money.

9. Pimoo

Pimoo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    It is scared to know . How many mining pools that went offline and what are they? Mind to share?

10. Blue Koala

BMF Coins:
    The one I am referring to is H.O. I will not provide the complete name I am sure some Bitcoin enthusiasts here are aware of it. Another one that I invested in is skyhash which went offline too. Rapidminers denied receiving the bitcoins I sent to their wallet as my investment. I gave them that long transaction code I think they call it hash so they can check the status but still denied receiving the coins.

11. Pimoo

Pimoo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Right now choosing the right way to invest bitcoin is also a pain in the ass......Here what they pay initially as a proof that they are legit would may eventually lead you to big loss later. So, right now which one is your top bitcoin mining site?

12. cornel64

cornel64 Member

BMF Coins:
  13. Blue Koala

BMF Coins:
    I am still searching for the right one. It helps if you participate in forums like this or do your own research. We should be careful because not all the popular choices are the legit or right ones. Lots and lots of ICO's and mining pools are popping up like mushrooms especially now that the cryptos are going mainstream. if it is not because of that mining site that scammed us, I should have lots of money now considering the price of bitcoins today.

14. Old Grump

BMF Coins:
    cornel64, where did you get that chart? If the numbers are accurate, then I assume we should invest in AntPool because it is the least likely to be a scam, correct?

Anyway, thanks for the info!

15. cornel64

cornel64 Member

BMF Coins:
    TELCOMINER is a new CLOUD MINING site, we receive a bonus of 15 KH / s free of charge, a bonus of one month from the date of registration, and then you can get the 15KH / S bonus as a bonus. Minimum deposit of 20 KH / s costs 5.8 USD. Promotion, 3% extra power at a 1000 KH / s warehouse, GRAB3 code must be entered when buying mining power of at least 1000 KH / S, that promotion does not know how long it takes, but those who want to buy should hurry to benefit from this promotion.
    The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.005 BTC, payment is made automatically when the minimum withdrawal amount is reached
    The mining centers are 4.

FOR THOSE INTERESTED I WILL LOOK FOR THE REGISTRATION LINK

https://telcominer.com/signup.php?ref=12760

Payment proofs

Image 6.png

16. cornel64

cornel64 Member

BMF Coins:
  17. cornel64

cornel64 Member

BMF Coins:
  18. cornel64

cornel64 Member

BMF Coins:
    [​IMG]

19. cornel64

cornel64 Member

BMF Coins:
    [​IMG]

20. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    @cornel64 please upload an avatar to inspire more trust.