LEGIT TeaserFast.ru Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

VeirelMoney

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
This is a website in russian. It pays for viewing ads in your browser. You need to install an add-on on your browser, available on Chrome, Yandex, Firefox and Opera (don't know about Chromium and Brave but I think it would work on them).

The add-on displays ads in your browser of choice like a pop-up or "teaser" ad. You don't need to do anything, just wait like 3-5 sec for an ad, and then click the "X". You will earn from 0,1 to 0,03 rublos per ad, depending on what ad is displayed. Some ads require to complete a captcha to see that you're not inactive.

The website is online since 26 jun of 2018. However, I just joined, didn't know before about this site.

In order to be paid, you need a Payeer or Web Money account, because this only pays in rublos (russian currency). Also, it is very important to use Google Translator because if you don't understand anything in russian, well... you can't do anything.

The "teaser" ads are like this:

chrome_2019-02-04_01-28-28.png

You can request your payment when you reach 1 rublo in your account, a very small amount. Also it has a referral system, where you earn 10% of your referrals income as a bonus. Also, TeaserFast have 5 levels of referrals.

The interesting thing is, this site have a lot of ads displayed everytime. You will earn a very good amount of rublos if you are browsing normally. Also the referral system is pretty lucrative, because it has 5 levels.

You can join TeaserFast.ru under my referral link if you want: JOIN HERE or click the button below

chrome_2019-02-04_01-41-18.png

VeirelMoney

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
There is another topic about this site :)
Yes I know that, but is posted on "Cryptocurrencies > Faucet Reviews", also thread is on Oct 19, 2018, without the owner updating it, without explaining how it works.

I will update this post with payment proofs :)

J0rdan

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
For.me, no problem :)
I said that becuse maybe admin will delete the duplicate topics.
Good luck :)
BTW, this site is LEGIT :)

VeirelMoney

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
For.me, no problem :)
I said that becuse maybe admin will delete the duplicate topics.
Good luck :)
BTW, this site is LEGIT :)
If my topic is deleted, I will understand it. But I just wanted to make a complete and updated post about this because it is a very interesting site.

Be careful about phising. Teaserfast.ru is the only site that is the official. There is others who try to copy the same template and design from Teasserfast.ru, in order to make you to download a malware add-on and steal your Payeer account, crypto's wallet accounts, etc. So, be careful, only need to work on the official site.

VeirelMoney

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
My first payment, instantly to my Payeer account. The amount was 2,15 rubles (very low amount but I started to work yesterday in this site, in less than 24 hours!)

chrome_2019-02-05_21-41-02.png

JOIN HERE

matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
1 ruble converts to about $0.015 USD, so you'll be clicking ads for fractions of cents like a PTC site. There is risk of getting your computer infected through malicious ads and the pay is low. Not worth it in my opinion.

VeirelMoney

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
1 ruble converts to about $0.015 USD, so you'll be clicking ads for fractions of cents like a PTC site. There is risk of getting your computer infected through malicious ads and the pay is low. Not worth it in my opinion.
The only risk you get is visiting a phising site and install a wrong add-on. The official add-on doesn't have any malware, and if the want, they need permission to you. When you install an add-on in your browser, you can see what kind of permissions they ask.

We are earning a fractions of cents like PTC, indeed. But we are not clicking. The ads come alone, it's like a semi-passive income. Also if we take in consideration that we have 5 levels of referrals, if you can manage to bring referrals to this site, you can earn a lot.

Only a couple of sites can pay you in less than 24 hours you sign up. Automatic and instant payments. There is a good business here, just need to work it properly like any other.