LEGIT surfe.be Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

bdk81

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Here a new advertisement website. Place your banner and get view for your website or referal links...
They also offer a new extention for google chrome that will pay you while you surf.

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

DavaT

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have withdrow surfe.be with minimum amount, $0.03 and transfer fee $0.01.
So i get only $0.02 in 2 days..

Penarikan minimum.jpg
Surfe.be.jpg
Bukti payer.jpg

I am from Indonesia, and i wrote this in my first blog. i am a newbie in making money online, but i will try it. if all of you don't mind please visite my blog at Klik Blogger

And last info, if you want to join Surfe.be and don't mind to be my refferals, please register HERE

makeitrain653

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started using this program a few days ago. I display their ads on my websites. The payment rates are low but better than a-ads. They have a browser extension which you can use on your browser and see some ads. They have a great referral program, they pay 75% from impression or click price. I hope they will keep it clean and stable. Here is my referral link, feel free to use it
You recieve 10% from each pay in by advertisers on first level.
You recieve 5% from each banner impression for users on 10 levels.

@Mr. B
please mark this topic as legit, we have some payment proofs

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined the the site and found it good but is it safe to use their addon for chrome and firefox. It says it will keep track of your website visits and other things.

Kamikadze

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Here a new advertisement website. Place your banner and get view for your website or referal links...
They also offer a new extention for google chrome that will pay you while you surf.

View attachment 16065View attachment 16066
Could you please tell if it is available to withdrawal only in Payeer or there are more withdrawal methods? I registered here but I could not find this information because it shows me that I have not reached minimum amount to withdraw.

JohanV

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've just received my 2nd payment from Surfe,be
This is the ideal companion program for your CashMiners.
If you are not using CashMiners You should. These 2 are my best -
https://fastcashmining.com/?ref=16297 ($15.86 earned)
https://getcashfree.info/?ref=3358 ($10.49 earned)

Surfe,be displays banners each time a new page is loaded and since the cash miners refresh every minute or so that is a lot of banners you get paid for.
There are also "paid to visit" and "paid to view" options that really increase your earnings,
Plus there is a generous referral program.
If you are not using Surfe.be you should be so get started here - https://surfe.be/ext/162125
Withdrawal minimum is only $0.03 but I let my account accumulate to $1.00 before I withdraw.

Attachments

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday night requested a withdrawal of 0.03 from surfe to PAYEER account. The fees seems to be 0.01 So I think we should withdraw large amount to avoid loss.

matt9005

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday night requested a withdrawal of 0.03 from surfe to PAYEER account. The fees seems to be 0.01 So I think we should withdraw large amount to avoid loss.
Payeer charges a fee of 0.5%, and I guess that fees will be rounded up to the nearest cent. So it's one cent withdraw fees for three cents, and that's obviously not wise.

Enteng

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, can i used it in mobile? I saw its advertisement in other adverticement platform. I went here to immediately to checked it out.
Its legit and has payment proof here. Hope i can use in mobile

phoenixx26

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, can i used it in mobile? I saw its advertisement in other adverticement platform. I went here to immediately to checked it out.
Its legit and has payment proof here. Hope i can use in mobile

i am asking the same question too. The pay looks good for me.

Kamikadze

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says for me that the withdraws temporarily unavailable till 12-05-2019. I still did not get my payout since 25th of April. Hope that after 12th of May it will come :)

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is payeer (another payment method )operate normally at surfe dot be as I would like to withdraw using payeer!
And I just place a banner in my website and really some passive income earnings !
And Anyone just try out it can post payment proof ? thx