Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT StreetBees App Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Rewarding Apps' started by Gad, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    i got many survey, still they are sending me mails, but they do not let me cash out as they say some error if there is an error then why they are sending me surveys?

2. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You mean you are unable to even start the survey? As for me, I am able to start the survey but after some point of time they provide a error message of like " this survey is not available for you or you are not eligible for that or even this survey is not a match". I am hoping to cash out soon. I guess 2000 points equals to 5 dollars PayPal cash.

3. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    Yeah even i am disappointed as well but i cannot complain LOL. At least i am getting some money for a very short and friendly survey. I hope they increase the flow of surveys to at least one survey per week so that we can earn a decent amount every week. Have you referred any to streetbees and received any reward for that?

4. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    no i mean i am receiving so many surveys but i have already reached 3000 points and they are not giving me cash as they are showing error, so i am not gonna take more surveys but they are sending me 2 or 3 times a day, i think they are scam, please tell me if you got cash from them.

5. ipol12

ipol12 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Here in the Philippines, they are having a referral contest. Referral doesn't bring any benefits? I don't think so. You can earn from having referrals. My friends earned money from referrrals.

6. ipol12

ipol12 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    They had survey last week, so there is no survey this week. When you will finish the survey next week, hey will tell you that their payment was already sent the last time. Haha!

7. MegaMan

MegaMan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    One dollar for you and one for your friend haha, Congratulations Channe, I will use your ref code when I sign up in Streetbees very soon!
    Have you tried to tell your friends on Facebook to sign up under you in this app ? what was their reaction ?

8. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I have two referrals who signed up under me, but I didnt receive any benefits so far, that's why I'm confused.

9. channe

channe Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    LOL! I hope not. Better not take the survey next week then. haha Well, I'll just see how it goes next week. I hope they will pay twice again. lol

10. channe

channe Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I have not received any referral bonus yet but I did saw posts on FB that there were people receiving referral bonuses. I hope people will use my referral code so I can also have referral bonus. lol
    Yey! Thank you so much, I really appreciate that. Actually, not yet. I might try to let my friends and family join streetbees as well. Most of my friends are not fond of earning money online or interested in earning few bucks online though that's why I did not bother to invite them but I will try to invite them or even force them to sign up. hahaha :Roflmao:

MegaMan likes this.
  11. jay Kumar

jay Kumar Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Congratulations. I installed this application but never received any surveys

12. jay Kumar

BMF Coins:
    I never received any surveys from streetbees so i never have any experienceofpayment from them

13. jay Kumar

BMF Coins:
    I have seen many payment proofs from this website but for me its like a scam as i never had any luck or survry from this application

14. arjuna8809

arjuna8809 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Streetbees is a very legit site. I have already been on Streetbees around 1 month and i have been paid around $3.4 with 3 task. Really recommend this to others to try.

If anyone interested, u guys can put my invitation code: 1344T8

15. arjuna8809

BMF Coins:
    Dear Kumar,

I think you should check it by daily since every survey they have the limit number of participation. Hope this clarifies. It seems like first come, first serve basis.

16. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Every two weeks basic, the survey always fall in on Tuesday here Malaysia.

17. arjuna8809

BMF Coins:
    Hi tiada, I got an invitation from MOBROG yesterday but unfortunately I have been screening out. Last month is the best month for me though.

18. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    Yeah i am hoping for that as well. Actually i referred some of my friends and colleagues and they are not any interested in earning money online and some also deleted the application already. So i afraid if i earn anything for that. If they provide surveys many a times in a week like Citizenme than it may help us a lot as than our referred person can answer surveys soon and get motivated to be and earn with the application.

19. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    I wish they don't pay you for the next survey and it will balance out LOL. Anyways, I am hoping to receive the survey next Tuesday and hope we all receive and complete that soon to receive some easy money in our PayPal. In India streetbees run a challenge every alternate week on Facebook and in that one can win 100 INR which is about and little more than 1.5 USD. But i was not aware of that, though i participated in the challenge this time but i am not much confident to win the contest LOL. Most of the members from India streetbees participate in the challenge the try there luck, I am not aware if Philippines team run something like that as well.

20. ipol12

ipol12 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Here in the Philippines, they announce the members who gained new referrals. And the member with most referrals will receive rewards.