Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Follow Along Started working online fulltime since 1995

Hello there reader,

Welcome to my Journey.

Started working online fulltime since 1995, got my first internet service provider but I'm dialing abroad and it cost me a lot. Started with domains and webhosting business my very first domain is registered locally website.com.ph

I was doing my own thing on the internet when a group of venture capitalists attracted to what I was doing that was late 1999, so to make long story short, together with them we registered on SEC, Weblord, Inc. they stand as my silent partner and financer while I do the marketing, promotion and sales, they provided the office and the manpower.

While on it I was able to register a lot of domain names and ventured to the world of buying and selling domain names as realty assets. Of all the domain names I sold out, I kept to myself these 3 domain names namely: Nabaza.com, 1weblord.com and NameHost.us

1. www.Nabaza.com functions as my blog and portal

2. www.1weblord.com provided me the marketing website for domain name registration and webhosting and also for my secondary email address.

3. www.NameHost.us provided the marketing website for domain name, ssl and web hosting accounts for sale.

Once online I failed miserably and repeated over and over again to find my niche business suited just for me. I started out with all affiliate programs that you can imagine during my time and there's no paypal yet.

I have created an online store at nabaza.net which remains currently as redirected to nabaza.com. Nabaza.net is an online store before (just check wayback machine for proof) for herbal products, I manage to sell soaps that are priced at only P30 in our currency and jacked up the price and sold P12,500 and still it's considered wholesale in the U.S. Life and selling online before was easy, people doesn't have that many options so they will buy into you. I have proven if you are able to market yourself and then secondary your products/services, you will do well on the internet and can sell anything you want to sell.

The money is in the selling that's for me bottomline.

I hope you learned all of my adventures on this thread and please do post a reply if you have something to ask, I don't bite. See you later for another post on my journey here on this forum, bye for now.

Hello there, journey readers,

Registered yesterday 3 domain names with bitcoins on it.

bitcoinmainer.com
bitcoinotony.com
bitcoinwalls.com

Been seeing before on trademarks that there were filing of trademark registrations for the word bitcoin but it was dropped like last 2011, so I snatched 3 of them, but mostly all of them are already registered and was surprised because of the face value of these domains, they go for about like U.S.$5K to as high as U.S.$10k per piece/domain name. SO it's good that i always make ready capital money those earnings that I wanted to buy assets with.

I think so far, so good as many bitcoin faucet are closing here and there, I see an opportunity for lil ol me, to grab a fair share of the market for bitcoin faucets, which I guess it's according to plan, I have all the faucet scripts saved on my computer, I can start launching at least one of them, and others continue to park on sedo, but as a business man, I'm still waiting for money to come in before I make sure i launch them, and also advertisers as well.

I hope I can be able to install the script and make it run. A couple of sales here and there, and as you noticed as you help out people, people consider you an authority where they can trust and then sign up for what you got, so that's basically my experience yesterday and today.

Looking forward for another update of this thread.

See you tomorrow.

Hello there journey reader,

Was not able to update this because of this slow internet of mine just got slower.

And it's a Sunday here was not able to go to church today since many things needed to be arranged with the pastor of the current church.

Anyways, I just created a splash page for bmf and it's located at Bmf.Nabaza.com that gets a lot of referrals for me here and the second one is Bmf.Nabaza.com/scammed.php thought you might want to know, and I call it leveraging.

We all know that @Mr. B by now after faithfully working with dedicated and unstoppable commitment on this forum for it to be successful as now, it all takes courage and strength to do that, so I guess I will leverage that and he is known almost all on the internet websites, so by leveraging that and using that to my own advantage and benefit, I can get people to signup here after all he has like 700+ referrals here , could use a lot of that.

It took me like a whole day to do that, I'm not complaining I think a masterpiece deserves a lot of time, first in conceptualizing it in my mind, I said to myself people need to be helped on the internet, almost all people wanting to make some money online got scammed so I guess who's the hero for today it's @Mr. B of course painstakingly helping out people while earning money, i could say look at bmf now compare it to years ago, it's one online business that i could really say has a mind, heart and money to continue and last for lots and lots of years until JESUS comes of course, because he can help people at the same time gets a reward of money in doing this in this lifetime. So he's my hero, I created this for him, splashpage dedicated for him, but I think i lost his right arm and since it's not there, covered by her sister's photo.

This forum is quite brave to expose not only the legit ones but also of the scammer sites also, thinking it would be attacked and yes this site receives a lot of Ddos attack and that's worth it, since people will no longer be scammed again as long as they use google and search for the name of the program, always, i said always this site comes up almost all naturally, that's how google love this forum as well. So while we're here were all part of that blessing that the owner of this forum enjoys, that's how i look at it, and anything we post here gets indexed by google in no time at all, so we're all blessed today and don't forget to worship GOD today for this is His day not our day, warship follows without worship.

Oh well, that's all for now, always be in the lookout for people wanting to scam you, lol

Hello there, my journey readers,

Today is happy time, joke time you may follow me at twitter.com/myJokes if you're into old-fashioned corny jokes i should say, someone asks me online are you pinoy? or are you filipino? then usually i don't answer them but i answer them in a form of question, are you racist? it gives them priveleges to ask me more, or i have also privelege to ask them back, what is nationality got to do with working online? none. actually it's www. the whole world is at your finger tips that makes me happy, no more boundaries, no more racism, no more limitations. that's what it is, my dear brothers and sisters.

To all readers btw, im a pastor by day and weblord at night, so all my church mates or church members call me pastor weblord. so i kinda like the name they call me, so i stick with it, yes you can also follow me at twitter.com/Weblord where i post my businesses. my devotionals are inside twitter.com/smsdevo i don't know why twitter protected my content, maybe some obscene contents inside, well it's a laughing matter for me, until now, even now i set it up to open and twitter hides my tweets.

Oh also i do some hacking jobs when i got bored online, im a white hacker by the way, i don't hurt people, i earn because these websites wants to get hacked. it's hackerone.com/weblord if you want to follow my hactivities online.

now you know who weblord is. i still run Weblord, Inc. in the Philippines by the way but it's already work at home. you can search it on google, and the office is still there, but only beautiful and smart female workers receiving my calls and yeah answering them whenever they can, but it gets all forwarded to my email or via sms.

and yes, i just received my free magazine being CEO of Weblord, Inc. it's Global Finance magazine by the way, 1 year subscription all for FREE, just message me here if you want some, you have to be a president, ceo or founder of a legit company to have it a corporation is best qualified to receive it. It has to be requested.

See you all tomorrow when i can update this journey thread.

Hello dear journey readers, brothers and sisters of mine here on this forum

I guess if you want more cash flow, try new ways and new strategies,

I've been busy with faucethub, tried it out, i was quite surprised i was veteran, there along with the faucet owner label so i upgraded for a day, and found that i can increase my experience by posting an ad on all chat channels and will come in as sponsor for the rain for 960 sats so i tried it, and yes i got banned for 24 hours right now, still ongoing but it's an experience, tomorrow i'll be reinstated again for the chat, and will receive lots of rains of bitcoins and other crypto currencies that i just heard of yesterday, but it's worth the experience, good of course i only have to invest a small amount of sats for such an experience, as business man, don't get afraid to take risks, you learned by it, and don't lose money that you are not ready to lose online.

So i guess that was it for today, lessons learned, charged to experience.

See you all later tomorrow.

Hello there brothers and sisters and journey readers,

Yesterday and today, I found another profitable thing to do online. I claimed and I chat who could have ever known that the way to many and various cryptocurrencies is via chat and claimings all the rest of the night, if I'm on fiber I will usually drain the pockets of this bitcoin faucet owners. It's worth it you get to chat intelligibly with the faucet owners learn some trick or two, then learn the sources of income and how these bitcoin faucet owners know how to monetize their bitcoin faucet though we know it's really an active funding website or else you will lose your customers.

I have already registered 3 domain names for this purpose, however, I'm still delaying the installation of the script, funding the faucet, and looking for high-paying advertisers for cryptos, banners, popups, short links, offerwalls, it's another huge world out there just waiting for us to tap them in and become another passive income source.

Well we are all here why not make the best of it, shake away laziness and wake up like a little 2 to 3 hours earlier than your usual wake up time, it could miracles for your cash flow, and don't forget your claiming satohis that turns into bitcoins a little higher or much higher than dollar.

So that's why I'm not able to update this thread of journey, but we're getting there every waking moment is excitement that there will be some airdrop surprises coming your way.

So that's about it for today, see you tomorrow on my next update.

I can only say keep on earning money or crypto-currencies, just continue the cash flow or crypto flow in your path, remember this is business not entertainment though receiving payout here and there entertains me well. :BTC::BTC:

Hello there brothers, and sisters,

Sorry I was not able to update my journey for 2 days.

I was able to set up finally my 5th bitcoin faucet through faucethub and it's a beauty for me, lol i have simple and functionality tastes. It's bitcoinwalls.com thought it should be broadcasted first since I'm still applying to all advertisers i can find out there.

I'm still tweaking some designs here and there, making it sure it's convenient, easy and smooth for users and visitors that will claim.

Just find my thread here where I posted a straight and dirty tutorial how i did set it up on name cheap.

So next time on my next update, keep on reading and liking this.

Hello there, my brothers and sisters and readers of this journey thread,
I got these old old notes from my planner and here they are:

How to Write a Product or Website Review?

Be Willing to Commit the Time. ...
Decide on the Product. ...
Get to Know Your Readers. ...
Be Unbiased and Objective. ...
Know the Product Inside and Out. ...
Don't Rely on PR and Marketing Material. ...
List the Pros and Cons. ...
Include Technical Information.

And I'm looking forward to write better web site reviews here...
courtesy of reviews.Nabaza.com

Until my next updates..

Hello there, journey readers, brothers and sisters,

Applied to various ad networks as publisher for my BitCoinWalls.com and also posted to different forums that i can't mention here. So now I have passed the 20 users requirement of faucet hub having 21 users for it and was glad that it was finally searchable on the faucet listing sites of faucet hub. On other networks I have been rejected and it's ok I'll just move on to other advertising networks preferably the cpm ones and those that pay via bitcoins.

Launched also on that same domain a bitcoin faucet rotator that is a tool to increase your levels on faucet hub and that will get you to claim those btc's in no time at all, currently at 15 btc faucets, been hunting for more everyday.

Added the menu of Payment Proofs and it links back to this forum on my BitCoinWalls.com thread so that people can see that it is legit and a paying faucet. If you have been paid by my bitcoin faucet, please do make sure to share your payment proof screen shot on that thread where I reviewed it.

So far what it lacked right now is the working offer walls, logo, 125 x 125 button ads, 468x60 banner ads, email swipes and splash pages.

So that's about it for now, until next I find time to update this, be sure to stay tune by watching this thread.

Hello there Journey readers, brothers and sisters,

I've caught several violating advertisers who displayed https://www.beermoneyforum.com/ on my bitcoin faucet so I deleted their ad code from my website, and caught several people abusing the faucet claiming and claiming but blocking the ads, so they are banned as well. The bitcoin faucet is a game in itself no need to play it for oneself but it needs to be shared to everybody. Abusers are not tolerated but only given zero tolerance and that was it. I also caught people that faucethub already suspended their account still using my bitcoin faucet earned a ban from me and a report to faucethub.

It's a Sunday yesterday and we all went to church, enjoyed our time in the barber shop and also at lunch time as a family we ate and enjoyed lunch. So it will be a busy incoming week ahead of us, lots of online businesses to monitor, managed and administrate and also looking forward for lots of profits on them.

So that's it, my update for today, so see you tomorrow whenever I can update you all.

Happy All Saints Day to all of you my brothers and sisters,
to those who celebrate it to my dear brothers and sisters in the faith
Happy All Saints Day!

Yesterday I was glad I have enjoyed my rest in the LORD and also got to do some of my pending graphics for my website bitcoinwalls.com and here they are happily presenting it to all of you:
I hope the .gif will play animations
bw-logo.jpg

bw-125x125.gif

bw-468x60.gif

These are all for my threads on bitcoinwalls.com that i needed to put up on that thread, anyways it's here.

So that's about it, I go on marketing these graphics wherever I go to get more bitcoin faucet claimers.

Until next time I update you with my JOURNEY here on earth!

Hello there my brothers and sisters and readers of this journey thread,

It's a Monday today here and as they said it's hard to rise up and stay awake, they call it the Monday blues, there's no such thing for me I rose up from bed today at 1am and started my daily and weekly plan for business. I just had an awesome Sunday with the LORD witnessing several brethrens to be baptized or immersed in water, that's our usual lifestyle with the LORD every Sundays, and eaten with the brethren as well then we get to enjoy ourselves at the mall, strolling around and doing window shopping.

I was offered like P80,000 for kitchen appliances which I turned down and they got my number and all that stuff. But we enjoyed eating as a family together spending time with the LORD as well even until night devoting ourselves in prayer and bible meditations and devotions.

So there you go, and looking for more ways to monetize my websites online.

Until my next update of this journey thread, keep watching the thread.

Hello my journey readers, brothers and sisters,

Today I will talk about an affiliate program portal where you can get to promote all sorts of money-making websites by giving or sharing away their links and also by sharing to others via social medias, forums like this, your blog and your websites the links that they have.

I'm talking about mylead.global now almost anyone can make money online and it's just by promoting this website is giving away to us.

I want you to be a part of this program and make money all the way more now that CHRISTmas is approaching.

Hello my dear brothers and sisters,

I almost forgot this journey of mine, but almost, but still better late than never.

I've been busy inviting a lot of people here to join on my link, the people that owns a lot of websites or network of websites so they can advertise here and make more money and business leads.

I've compared and tested different platforms of payment for my bitcoin faucet www.BitCoinWalls.com I'm so happy I've used makejar's faucet script so it's easy for me to switch payment methods from faucetfly, faucethub, cryptome and expresscrypto as easy and as fast as pulling down menus and filling up the API key.

I've blessed enough to login to bitcoinwalls.com admin control panel to check things around and I happen to be on time updating and upgrading from version 100 to 101.

I like playing and earning bitcoins and soon enough I was able to add 3 games that I play more frequently than the others and they are on BitCoinWalls' top menu called bitcoin games and along with it launched the Souvenir Shop so check it out brothers and sisters. I still find time to visit my old, old advertising networks and feed my ads from there.

Until next time of update, see you around.

It's a Sunday here and we will all go to the GOD'S house in His Church building, as Church we celebrate GOD's goodness in our lives. Praise the LORD because this is a very busy week.

Thank GOD for His wonderful Favors for me, who am I that I was able to invite all these people here owners of advertising networks.

I was blessed by GOD to invite the following people:
Maryanne Myers - @webstars - owner of webstars networks
Frank Bauer - @access - owner of Add2IT marketing
Darren Olander via Frank - @Darren Olander - owner of Darren Olander's networks
Kenneth - @leadsleap - owner of Leadsleap

who am i to invite all these top marketing people in the whole world of internet and they're just here my FATHER GOD gave me favors with them, if i for myself i am nothing John 15:5

So I rejoice and carry all these blessings and testimonials all throughout the week.

The LORD JESUS deserves all the highest praises and highest worship because He did it all.
1 Corinthians 1:27

So i live by the WORD OF GOD in verses Zechariah 4:6 and Isaiah 48:17 even in online business.
isa48-17.jpg

zech4-6.png

this is a journey or journal of a GODly man
see you tomorrow for the next update.

Hello there my brothers and sisters,

Investing on stratusbtc and let's see if this legit or not, and see if I will earn some money the way they professed it to be so. Hyip businesses are here to stay I guess because as there are lots of investment out there and robot btc comes to view, we can't help that robots can do a lot better than us when it comes to intelligence and yes, they don't tire.

So also testing out the security of bitcoinwalls.com which comes out perfectly fine for I was banned by it while I'm using vpn for the meantime to test it. I'm not accustomed to using vpn since most websites don't like it, me too I don't like them because ads are continuously for they only being used by same people just different connections so you won't get any real conversions with this security tool. The way I see it vpn's are a testing tool to test some websites that you are not sure of it's security.

I guess that's about it, there are still 3 more days for my investment to return to me and that's on Nov. 21, 2019, let's see what happened by that time. Again invested money that I can afford to lose like U.S.$5.00 is not that big to consider but if it's true I gain 160% more of bitcoin.

So see you again my dear brothers and sisters for another update.

To update you today is a busy day for playing, I'm playing febbit, cryptomininggame, contract-miner, starcoins, mybitcoin.city all geared towards earning more bitcoins for my claimers and for me as well.

I have to check other websites of which I'm a member of so I will have to request payout from the admins, one is profitslion, was not aware that there's sale for U.S.$51.00 something.. and I was not aware of it so I just requested payment from admin who always pays on time.

I've tried to invite other admins here as I review their website to come over here and join in, so much to my surprise to me it's a traditional admin if you don't care where your website is actually posted and i reviewed, I almost all attended forums where my website is being mentioned, anyways admins are not the same, i can't push my business web principle to them as much as I don't want their principles too.

So chatting, claiming and earning as well as long as you enjoy and like what you're doing you are blessed.

Until my next update of my journey thread.

I upgraded to the latest script my bitcoin faucet site and also enabled, funded another micro-wallet payment that pays in satoshis. You will see me posting a lot of reviews threads and also posting a lot of tutorials on how to install/upgrade software and also about company reviews.

That's all I do everyday and I get referrals because all pages of this forum is highly indexed and prioritized by google because of it's fresh, new content not copied from any other place.

So be here and work on this everyday and be patient every day is a new day of income and opportunities.

See you around. Until my next update.

I might call this day chat day Saturday. For I chatted at qtox, faucethub, and even on discord and was not contented enough and I installed desktop discord. Knowledge here and knowledge there, to equip me thru this online business. Yes, connections, connections are very important also on online business, without it, you can't move forward with different websites, learning things work, is your edge the raw material that set you above your competition.

With the free tools and paid tools I shared to you today by way of my review thread, I shared what I have and am using I'm sure you will learn to appreciate it and play with it and even profit with it.

Facebook marketing is a little turn off for me, it's like facebook has it's own world, they block and ban all the sites that they consider and in their planet illegal that's why they block and ban it, all they want is they have all the money for themselves, why did they created a mass public community if they won't entertain external websites, If you own an online shop in facebook page or facebook groups my advise is get your own domain name so that you will not be at the mercy of facebook, I would like to play a new tool called sx-flood but for the reason that facebook puts me in facebook jail again and it will expire in the 27th of November, 2019, now I stay here useless and helpless, they will side with their robots rather than human. This is indeed the age of robots.

So again tomorrow is rest day spiritually for all of us here at home, it's so good to work at home, no traffic, no rotten employees to deal with you just own your own time, own your own business.

I like this quote and i share it with you,

"The ones that are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones that really do it."

and from the Bible I live by this principle, that JESUS CHRIST is Everything and weblord is nothing.

Deuteronomy_8_18_2000x.jpg

Until tomorrow or next update that I can write here.

It's a Sunday here time to be with the LORD again oh how excited i am to thank Him today for all the blessings, successes and prosperity He has granted to me this whole week, please do the same for HIM.

Also do something random acts of kindness to a stranger it will return to you somehow, someway I dont know only the LORD JESUS knows.

And here's something to motivate you this week, I would like to share it with you.
Do something kind today to strangers not to people you already know for they might return it to you for you know them and you lose your rewards.

moon.jpg

Until next time, see you my journey readers.

Hello there my dearest brothers and sisters,

My involvement in crypto currencies has been that long even everyday, I claim on different bitcoin faucet, set up jarpay on my own bitcoinwalls.com, so I pay users using different crypto currencies but still my favorite is bitcoin, planning to setup a url shortener service of my own, if profitable according to plan, and latest is hyip sites that brings in the profit for 2 to 3 days only for 110% to even 160% and I got my money back of course.

Another is reviewing websites under company and software reviews, I believe I can land in some sales because this forum has been highly indexed by google, it seems like this forum is a small google, we have all sites here almost majority of them are money-making websites and those websites who have affiliate program.

Been trying a lot lately online and even installing software online and writing up quick and dirty tutorials for them in the expectation that someone needs them as well as me and I made half their effort, by looking at the tutorial and let them DIY.

📢 Recommended Partners

MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
BMFAds.com - Advertise and Monetize Your CPC, CPM, POP Traffic BMF Staff
4.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 3: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.