Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

Hey there,

I hope you are doing great! I have been asked this a LOT of times- "How do I start making money online from scratch -OR What is the Fastest / Best way to start earning online?" Today, I've decided to answer that same question.

There is no BEST method. None. There are a lot of methods with different success ratios and varying time periods for success- you just have to explore enough of them to start trying the one that suits your mentality and you find easy. Digital marketing is a vast genre, you could spend ages exploring it and never stop finding new ways to make money online.

Hence, I am going to explain some of the famous known ways of making money online and then teach you the path that I think would be the most suitable and the fastest way for beginners. Skip to the end where I talk about 'Paid Traffic' to straightaway learn the fastest way to start earning money online.

Let's start with E-commerce. Selling things online- Probably the biggest of all, having more than $4 trillion attributed sales to it worldwide. There are different categories to it for us digital marketers- Dropshipping, Branded E-commerce, Amazon FBA, etc. Dropshipping is the only model worth explaining to a beginner as the others are somewhat out of league for anyone who doesn't already know what they are, hence I'll explain dropshipping and describe the others briefly.

• Dropshipping is when you sell stuff online without holding inventory. You act like a middle man- display products on your site and when someone purchases them, you place an order for the same but at a 10X cheaper cost on sites like Ali Express and Alibaba. They simply ship the product to your customer, and you customer never gets to know the existence of these sites. But there are heavier cons to this model than its pros-

1. You have to handle the customer service and given you are using Chinese products which are ultra cheap and take more than a month to get delivered, is HARD. You can get your FB page, your ad account, and your payment provider service- all of them banned for bad customer service. And while it may seem like a meager chance- all of them have happened to me in the beginning.
  2. Finding a winning product to advertise and sell is immensely hard now. You have to test a lot of Ali Express products- make pages for them, import them to your store, create videos for them and then advertise these products videos on FB and other socials to get visitors to your product page. 4 years back, you could have picked a product on Ali blindfold and advertised it on FB and it would have worked- but not anymore. Now you have to keep on testing and testing products until you fall across this 'Winning product'. It depends on your skills and a lot on your luck as to how long before you find it. I had to test probably more than 20 bad ones before I found my first winner.
  3. FB Ads costs. This is the biggest con. It's goddamn expensive. Like i said- since it depends on your luck with FB ads and skills as to after how long you find the winning product, you could even lose all of your life savings on testing bad products on FB. I know I nearly did!
  4. Even if you do find a winning product, even though it's an easy to scale model, it's not sustainable. Your winning products will 'die' after a point- no matter if you keep putting in new product ad creatives or angles and what not. They get saturated fast, and it's impossible to create a brand name for your store- given the World-Class shit standard of these products.

Hence, all in all, I will NOT recommend you to start with dropshipping. I started with it, and maybe 4-5 years back it may have been an understandable choice- but definitely neither the fastest nor the most suitable. There are soo much better models than this to start with as a beginner.

• Branded E-commerce- You hold the inventory. And unlike dropshipping products, your inventory quality isn't crap (At least you hope you
    :p
    ). You sell with a lot of digital as well as non digital forms of marketing. And you also end up creating, hopefully, a famous brand name for yourself. A remarkable example I'd love to mention is GymShark. They started as a dropshipping model and soon started to produce their own inventory, and real good quality inventory I must point out. That is one of the main reasons they are this famous. Definitely not for beginners

• Amazon FBA or Fulfillment by Amazon is another such model. I don't have a lot of experience in FBA, but it works somewhat like this: You send your items to Amazon to be stored in their fulfillment centers. When someone orders the items, amazon ships it and provides them with the tracking info. It also manages the customer service. What I do know about this is the fact that it needs a LOT of capital investment in order for it to gain momentum, hence, another no-go.

Affiliate Marketing

Now, coming to the model that matters. Affiliate marketing is what I love the most- an ideal digital marketing model no matter where you stand. Have no money? Alight, affiliate marketing can work with free traffic (gotta put in a lot of work). Want to invest money but work less and earn more? Perfect, it works beautifully with paid traffic too. There is NO con whatsoever to affiliate marketing that cannot be changed by tweaking the model somewhat. Too slow for you? put in some money and start making $20,000 in profits every week. Interested? Keep reading till the end to find out how :')

I will start with no investment, free-traffic affiliate marketing as it's the most sought after. I started affiliate marketing with free traffic, and although it was slow, it worked. But again, not something I preferred and don't prefer now either- its too slow for me. Still, I will explain how I did it briefly.

• Long story short it is when you promote someone else's products and get a part commission of the sale if the buyer is someone you recommended. It's a lot superior than other models due to a lot of factors.

1. You do not have to provide customer service- you get the buyer to your affiliate product's page and that's it. If they buy it, then the seller will provide all the customer service.
  2. You do not have to follow-up at all. Say you get someone to a product page and they add it to their cart and provide their email, the seller will try to do their best to follow up and convince that person to complete the sale.
  3. You basically build a brand. You keep acquiring the emails of the people whom you recommend and basically build a email list whom you could sell anything to that you want- given you know good copywriting and email marketing skills. You could keep promoting other affiliate offers to them till- Forever!
  4. Recurring income. If our affiliate offer is a service that the customer subscribes to, then you get paid a recurring fee of the subscription till they stay subscribed!

Like so, there's multiple more advantages to affiliate marketing but that's for another post. There are specific parts to a basic affiliate marketing business model.

1. Find ideal affiliate offers to promote.
  2. Promote your offer with either paid ads or free traffic methods.
  3. Set up a Landing Page to collect the leads and direct your traffic there.
  4. Reroute your traffic to the affiliate offer.
  5. Sell more affiliate offers and provide value with Email Marketing.

Now, I'll explain each of the steps briefly, but I'll talk about the main point-'Paid Traffic' in the end :')

Step 1: Finding Offers

There are a lot of services which provide you with affiliate offers to promote. The most famous being ClickBank. It has multitudes of offers to promote. A good offer is the one which has a significantly high commission rate, for example, anything >40% and which is somewhat high ticket. The latter is somewhat subjective and preferences differ from affiliate to affiliate- I personally like anything above $200-$300. you can find a lot of these offers in CB.

Other methods include promoting already famous SAAS (software as a service)- like Click Funnels or Get Response etc. Click Funnels affiliate is one of the most famous affiliate offers being promoted. It has a huge commission fee, both in terms of percentage (40% commission rate) and the value (The avg cost of subscription to CF is $300. The best thing about it? This fee is recurring every month ;')

Step 2: Set up a Landing Page

You will need a landing page for your visitors to go to so that you can collect their emails for future promotions. You can always keep making money from affiliate marketing as long as you have an email list to sell to. Hence, take them to your landing page, collect emails and then send them off to the affiliate offer. But if you want so, you may skip this step and directly send them to your affiliate offer.
The easiest option in my opinion is ClickFunnels. Click here to get a 14 day trial and start exploring it.
Else you could also get a domain and host a website with hosts such as BlueHost. You could also write blog posts and put the affiliate links in the blogs and then direct your traffic to the blog.

Step 3: Setting up email marketing

For every lead that you get, you must have a defined email campaign set up. Put all the leads in a list and set up a automated email workflow. The best service to do this on is Get Response, my personal favorite. You can easily create any kind of flows you want, and the user interface with drag and drop elements makes it easy to visualize as if on a drawing board!

Step 4: Gathering Traffic $$$

This is the deciding factor- the most crucial step to every business model. There is no money without customers. You can have either free traffic to your landing page or put up paid ads to your landing page and acquire paid traffic.
Free traffic is hard to acquire, it takes a LOT of time and hard work to set up a consistent flow of free traffic to your site.
While paid traffic on the other hand is a whole different case. I'll explain paid traffic in detail after I briefly describe free traffic. You can gather free traffic by:

• SEO: Search engine optimization plays a major role to the free traffic to your website from search engine results. There are a lot of posts on this forum about SEO.
  • YouTube: You can put up videos on YouTube and compete in suggested videos and browse results to get views and in fact traffic from it.
  • Pinterest, Affiliate Forums and FB and Instagram traffic can also act as sources to the free traffic pool on your site.

But all these methods like I already mentioned, are slow to build traffic upon. If you have some money to invest in the ads, then you can fast track your progress in the affiliate world by 1000 time! Paid traffic is the no doubt, hands-down the fastest way to start making a lot of money online.

Paid Traffic

Paid traffic is when you have to pay a certain amount of money to show your advertisements to a certain number of people- usually measured by CPM or Cost per Metric, i.e, how much you have to pay to show your ads to a 1000 people. That's all the technical details.

But all in all, the amount of traffic from paid ads is directly proportional to (if not exponentially!) the amount of money you put in unlike free traffic- where it takes time no matter how much hard you work on acquiring it. hence, it is easy to scale up with paid traffic, and it is the fastest way to get visitors to your offer too.

I started with free traffic too like I said, but I never really liked it. It was too much slow and a lot of unnecessary work load. I always have loved working efficiently but this was definitely not efficient. And after a point it became impossible to keep progressing with free traffic- I was stagnant in my journey. That is when I came across paid traffic. Scaling after then has never been easier, and I still regret not having started with paid traffic in the first place, I could have in this exact place if not much better, soo long ago!

But, if you have no clue about what you are doing with your Ad accounts, or if it is the first time you are using them- it could get a little messy. To write down the whole procedure about how to use paid traffic in this post is not ideal at all.

• You need to learn it in more detail than anything else you ever have
  • It will be impossible for me to give you soo much information just by typing it out

Hence, here is a video about me explaining how I came across paid traffic and started learning it and it helped me in what ways. Check it out, may help you out as much too.

I hope you guys liked my post. Hopefully I have provided enough value that you think it deserves a like :)
Let me know if you learn something from the video and decide to follow it out!

Peace, D.

I got you mate. You you highly recommend the Affiliate Marketing, am i right sir? Do you think the " MyLead.global" the one offering is a good start up? Just you opinion sir.

I got you mate. You you highly recommend the Affiliate Marketing, am i right sir? Do you think the " MyLead.global" the one offering is a good start up? Just you opinion sir.

Based on his post, he is. But Affiliate Marketing is no walk in the park without monetary investment (including the paid traffic). You need to know the products you're selling and identify the customers you want to target.

Simply advertising to the wrong crowd will get you nowhere. For example the location (third-world countries are less likely to make purchases).

For affiliate marketing to work daily money flow, you need hits on your links or at least a good social network under your group or fan pages or your own followers. I've seen tons of paid methods but almost all useless if lacking huge followers.

Thanks so much for sharing :) There was a time when I was very interested in dropshipping. I started researching into it but ran out of steam because it just seemed so involved LOL

Thanks for sharing this.. It's really helpful, actually drop shipping is very profitable for me right now.. Was once interested in affiliate marketing then I found out I needed an website and it was just too much money I dropped it.. But with your post I learnt somethings I can apply in another direction

Wow, great to hear dropshipping is working out for you! I've considered jumping on that bandwagon but keep hesitating because I need to do a lot more research on that space before jumping in with both feet. I always imagined it would take up a lot of time but what do I know?

I don't think $1000 a day is that easy to do. I have been trying to venture into affiliate marketing. It is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the world. But getting people to buy your products will be difficult

Hi

In Affiliate Marketing, there is great potential to build income but you really have to get your strategy right.
Understand your target market/niche and offer them what they want. How you craft your marketing message is crucial for success.

From my real-life experience, without your website or blog, making money from affiliates using "paid traffic" is not hard but sometimes almost impossible. Furthermore, because affiliate programs pay on their terms and conditions, you don't know whether customers will convert. So you are risking your money on paid traffic.

For example, If an affiliate program offers you a $20 commission, you must have to convert a visitor into a paid customer with less than $20; otherwise, you won't make a profit. So, your target CPA must have to be less than $20. Sometimes your customer may convert, sometimes not.

So, in the long run, it is a risky business. Unless you have a blog or website with at least 50,000 organic visitors from search engines. You are not paying for this 50,000 traffic, so you have nothing to lose.

Finally, my advice is to build a blogging business instead of trying your luck using paid traffic. Check my signature for further resources.

I know that the only way you can earn up to $1000 as fast as possible at this period is by either involving your self in an affiliate marketing business or writing books, novel, poems and writing of summarizes and be selling them on Amazon KDP. It is really a cool way that you can earn up to $1000 as fast as possible.

This is a nice tutorial for people that wants to make money online. I only like the affilate marketing. But the problem that I have with it is that I have never been successful with it has I have tried many tips. But as I am nit successful with it, many people have been making thousands of dollars with it.

From my real-life experience, without your website or blog, making money from affiliates using "paid traffic" is not hard but sometimes almost impossible. Furthermore, because affiliate programs pay on their terms and conditions, you don't know whether customers will convert. So you are risking your money on paid traffic.

For example, If an affiliate program offers you a $20 commission, you must have to convert a visitor into a paid customer with less than $20; otherwise, you won't make a profit. So, your target CPA must have to be less than $20. Sometimes your customer may convert, sometimes not.

So, in the long run, it is a risky business. Unless you have a blog or website with at least 50,000 organic visitors from search engines. You are not paying for this 50,000 traffic, so you have nothing to lose.

Finally, my advice is to build a blogging business instead of trying your luck using paid traffic. Check my signature for further resources.
Are you into blogging. I would love some first hand help from someone in the niche. Like the post above said, people never really tell you the cons of doing a certain business type till you personally experience it.

Are you into blogging. I would love some first hand help from someone in the niche. Like the post above said, people never really tell you the cons of doing a certain business type till you personally experience it.
No one tells you the secrets unless you find them by yourself. Also, sometimes, even learning someone's secrets doesn't work for you because of many hidden factors exist. For example, Adamenfroy is now making more than $300,000 per month. But, he invested heavily in his blog - for writing content, for guest posting, social media marketing, etc. So, even after learning these secrets, someone may not achieve it because he needs to invest a lot to reach that point.

Affiliate marketing is a great business model though there are some challenges one need to over come before he or she can be successful.

You have to understand what really wants you
Promoting your product is also one of the challenges.

Honestly has an affiliate marketer don't expect much when starting it only takes awhile before you start seeing the results

To be honest, name of the topic makes me laugh
I guess because you know it is not as easy as it was portrayed. I wonder why most writer uses some catchy headlines to draw traffic. This has made some newbies that it is very easy to make money online until reality dawn on them.

MyLead Global is a very good affiliate website. I am a member there and I like there program as they have lots of interesting products that will catch the attention of audience meaning it will be easier to earn with them. One other website program that I like is crakrevenue and this is based on adult content.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.