Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

☑️NEW star-clicks.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

btcmaker

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes me too , I have 49, 6 $ , I am so close to the minimum pay out but I only earn 0.03 $ or 0.04 $ after my upgrade was finishing , so may be I will reach payment after 13 days .
after upgrade, they are not fulfilling their commitment and paying very slow to reach the minimum payout. is something wrong?

Christabell

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes me too , I have 49, 6 $ , I am so close to the minimum pay out but I only earn 0.03 $ or 0.04 $ after my upgrade was finishing , so may be I will reach payment after 13 days .
Since you are closer to reaching $50 you should inform me about it if you will get your payment soon or not you should inform me asap so i know whether am wasting my time on it.

after upgrade, they are not fulfilling their commitment and paying very slow to reach the minimum payout. is something wrong?
As for me I'm beginning to think that this is is a scam cause it's a challenge to reach the withdraw minimum even if one upgrades the account I'm losing hope in it.

OffersBux

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.offersbux.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes it is the same minimum pay out is 50 $ for all kind of memberships and for all payment options , for the platinium membership I tried to upgrade my account but it is still not supportés by my country .
Wow, $50 minimum payout? :oops:
It may take a lifetime to get paid ?

btcmaker

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, $50 minimum payout? :oops:
It may take a lifetime to get paid ?
yes this is a fake site i guess. am sure they are scammer. i am also a member of this site but so many friends told me its a scam so pls don't waste your time and never deposit ant cent in this site.

meemT

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have balance in my account but i am getting the message that

Unfortunately, account upgrade is not available as the number of daily limits for account upgrade has been reached.​

i am getting this message for more than 1 month.​

Send them a mail

meemT

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what you mean to say? they are not a scammer. i think you are using this site and you have payment proof so you are asking me to send them a mail..kindly post your latest payment proof.
I sent them a mail about the same problem you had, and they helped on upgrading me to Gold membership.
Besides, it has been a long time now that I was paid, probably 2018/2019 and it was just $5
I'm not sure you want me to find that out right?

btcmaker

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent them a mail about the same problem you had, and they helped on upgrading me to Gold membership.
Besides, it has been a long time now that I was paid, probably 2018/2019 and it was just $5
I'm not sure you want me to find that out right?
thanks for your reply but still i am confused about this ptc site. is still paying or not?

rivakwa

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
I didn't create the thread to advertise this PTC, I'm looking for scam or legit proofs.

I found this site few days ago and I was amazed by their membership program. Did anyone try it yet?

Below i attached one screenshot from their website.

Am already on it having confirmed they have been there since 2008,which is awesome.I see the site going places wirh their offers,its business model is good especially if you upgrade.i need a similar site that can offer more v.alues than star clicks

If anyone wants to try it please use my referral link:
http://www.star-clicks.com/?ref=50341202

meemT

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for your reply but still i am confused about this ptc site. is still paying or not?
I can't say for sure, but I know they do pay(AS AT 2 YEARS AGO) and they've been around for a while like a very long time.
So about them paying now, I think they pay, but I'll advise that if you don't have a website that has a lot of traffic and you've upgraded before, please, don't upgrade again. It's pointless, you might end up getting less amount than you had before upgrading and there's still a high tendency that they might not still pay you using auto payout.
Only if you refer someone and luckily, the person upgraded.

I hope you understand ?

btcmaker

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't say for sure, but I know they do pay(AS AT 2 YEARS AGO) and they've been around for a while like a very long time.
So about them paying now, I think they pay, but I'll advise that if you don't have a website that has a lot of traffic and you've upgraded before, please, don't upgrade again. It's pointless, you might end up getting less amount than you had before upgrading and there's still a high tendency that they might not still pay you using auto payout.
Only if you refer someone and luckily, the person upgraded.

I hope you understand ?
thanks a lot for your reply and i do understand what you advised me here and i will follow as you said. well, i decided not to upgrade it. i heard from my friends they are not paying anymore. thanks

meemT

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks a lot for your reply and i do understand what you advised me here and i will follow as you said. well, i decided not to upgrade it. i heard from my friends they are not paying anymore. thanks
Thank God mate ??

Neni89

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20210529-080710.jpg
:)
Thank you, received- total 63$

Vallentin9

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
fasthits4u.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mwansa Mwila

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
50 dollar minimum required for payout! This is a bit high.🤨

Will carefully monitor this site!
Yes its quite very high. To reach $50 it will take you approximately 455 to 500 days. That is if you don't skip a day without clicking on the ads. Because on some days you receive 11 ad clicks and other days you get only 10.

There is no monitoring time even, you would be wasting time when you should be earning lol. Well I don't know how it is like you invest something