Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Giveaways Stake.com gives $7 free for BMF members

Carl1995

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and good day team Stake! My monthly reload is done now, can you please activate my $7 bonus? My username is: Carl1995 . Thank you very much Stake, stay safe and hope you all the best!

batuhankural

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am ready for reload now can you cancel my monthly reload it will be expired on 26.05.2020 09.05 i claim my monthly reload bonus at 13:34 today so i cant use it anymore.username batuhandizzy
stake.png

Fatma53

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What shoul i do to be one of the winner or selected user of stake to get 1kbmf token?? Is there any requirements or task to do?? Anyone can answer my question thankyou

Carl1995

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What shoul i do to be one of the winner or selected user of stake to get 1kbmf token?? Is there any requirements or task to do?? Anyone can answer my question thankyou
You got it the wrong way, you need to first have 1k tokens before you get the free $7 from stake to let you test and play in their site.

UserU

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
vgoskinz.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi sir,
Why him only got activated? What about us? We really love your site and betting their.
Your account only has 17 points, and you need 1,000 points to be eligible. A post with a minimum of 100 characters in eligible subforums nets you 20 points.

Also, you have to accumulate at least 25 posts.

Carl1995

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Username: Carl1995 . I am quite panicking, did stake team missed me? Am I not eligible to the promo? They activated the users before me. Their site just had a maintenance this week, and they released their mirror site (which definitely made my stake experience faster and smoother), and there is also some problems with the mistake of the big reload to some users. Hope you guys resolve your wonderful site. Thanks Stake, and I hope you'll let me be a part of this promotion🙂.

joaquinick

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Username: Carl1995 . I am quite panicking, did stake team missed me? Am I not eligible to the promo? They activated the users before me. Their site just had a maintenance this week, and they released their mirror site (which definitely made my stake experience faster and smoother), and there is also some problems with the mistake of the big reload to some users. Hope you guys resolve your wonderful site. Thanks Stake, and I hope you'll let me be a part of this promotion🙂.
Just wait bro like others do.

Stake.com

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Website
stake.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi sir,
Why him only got activated? What about us? We really love your site and betting their.
Really sad thing is that you didn't read the post and requirements. Did you just leave your nickname there without any research?
I have account in stake
User name: Fatma53
You're not eligible, please read promotion requirements once again
Hello and good day team Stake! My monthly reload is done now, can you please activate my $7 bonus? My username is: Carl1995 . Thank you very much Stake, stay safe and hope you all the best!
Reload activated ✅
Done username berberguy
Reload activated ✅
I am ready for reload now can you cancel my monthly reload it will be expired on 26.05.2020 09.05 i claim my monthly reload bonus at 13:34 today so i cant use it anymore.username batuhandizzy
View attachment 111337
Reload changed ✅
username: tanhilda9
thanks for this giveaways! 😊
You're set. Reload activated ✅

Ioweyou

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you For this :) Looking forward to Have try out On stake With this Giveaway

My username Is Dontskip

Thank you

Zein23

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really sad thing is that you didn't read the post and requirements. Did you just leave your nickname there without any research?

You're not eligible, please read promotion requirements once again

Reload activated ✅

Reload activated ✅

Reload changed ✅

You're set. Reload activated ✅
Thanks stake, I am qualified!

My stake username: Zein23

Screenshot_2020-05-26-02-16-02.png

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.