Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT Spare5 Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Rewarding Apps' started by Alexandoy, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF:
    yes i am trying to work on other sites, specially on forum sites and would also try some micro tasks sites so i would be refresh when tasks of spare 5 would be available again.

2. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I completely agree with your point. I admit that my performance was below average in the last few tasks. Henceforth, I witnessed a sudden decline in the number of the available tasks. I think I should take all the tutorials again and increase my XP.

3. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF:
    you are right but sometimes they offer tasks according to location also, my accuracy rate is good but i do not have tasks either, basically they do not have running tasks much now a days.

4. Yugocean

Yugocean Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Take care while tasking, your answer is correct. If they claim a wrong answer and drops accuracy, then send support to them clarifying the answer. We must take care of our accuracy and Spare5 tasks.

5. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I think,as you said,it depends on the location too.I gathered till now about 0.28$,but after that any time as I checked were no tasks available.Though I see very good payment proofs,and I think it depends what country you reside in,on how much tasks you receive.

6. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF:
    It happens sometimes but you can expect to receive some tasks soon as you already have good Xp on Spare5 and have earned a good amount.

7. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

BMF:
    Ohh....then I guess there are multiple factors which determine availability of tasks. There are some users who are presently getting very good tasks on Spare5. For me, the site is now a lost battle.

8. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF:
    For me Spare5 is always like a lost battle and i cannot expect to earn anything on there as the tasks are just not for me as i am not good with those tasks.

9. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

BMF:
    I can understand it very well. You always tend to rush through the work. Spare5 tasks require a lot of precision and control.

10. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF:
    yes i do not know why but they are not giving much task, but i am waiting to get tasks, i think this month will be not that good but they are saying that tasks are coming soon so hope for the best.

11. jaymish

jaymish Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I don't know why we still talk about this one, they are no tasks. I've not had any tasks for weeks.Unreliable!

12. Po1son

Po1son Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I have still not reached the $1. I stopped visiting the site as I was not getting any tasks despite completing the qualifier tasks. But I did get paid from there once.

13. nela13

nela13 Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I received a payment last friday too, but I don't have tasks available for more than a week now :(

14. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

BMF:
    Is that so? Did you contact the support? I think they are changing some methods in the site. Previously they had raised the minimum payout to $5 but then again reduced it to $1. I wish they come up with something great very soon.

15. FreeIAm

FreeIAm Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I have tasks but can't get to it. I only earned $1.01 this week. Will have to make another $1 now until Wednesday to sustain my $1 weekly earning.

16. nela13

nela13 Well-Known Member

BMF:
    That is good for you, at least you are receiving enough tasks to reach the payout every week. I won't receive this week, just hope I start having some tasks to reach the minimum in the next week.

17. FreeIAm

FreeIAm Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I have task but it is minimal. Once I finish 2-3 tasks, it will be gone. Refresh will help me get a new task.

18. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF:
    yes i saw in discussion section that they are coming up with large projects soon, yes the minimum payout is 1$ but you can change it whatever you like. there is a link in discussion section in which we can change our minimum payout if want to.

19. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

BMF:
    Really.....is that so. What link are you talking about? Can you please elaborate? Can the payout be lower than $1?

20. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF:
    no i told you that minimum payout is 1$ but if you want to make it greater you can change it above 1$ and link is in discussion section which is in pinned section, it is easy to locate.