Capital-protected trading program  TRADEWIN

SCAM SolidTradeBank Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Yugocean

Ruby Member
Awards
BMF Points
Investment plans of Solid Trade Bank are stable and reliable. Their investment schemes have been tested by our analysts and have proven to be steady in almost any extreme conditions. They are competitive, profitable and the safest on the market.

Solid Trade Bank has subsidiary companies in the following areas:

- Oil and gas industry;
- Forex Trading;
- Banking;
- Heavy industry;
- Real Estate and Insurance.

You can invest into SolidTrade BANK with one of more than 35 payment methods.

Guys, never invest what you cannot afford to lose, most of the times they are Ponzi schemes.

Join Here Solid Trade Bank

elliot13458

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
I do want to say that solidtradebank does trade btc daily. I asked their email support about this. They have around 30 traders(groups of traders). They also do forex. The current plans right now are 2% weekly for 26 weeks or 0.2% daily for 35 days.

elliot13458

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
one hyip monitor has listed it as not paying.
which monitor is listed as not paying, is it hyipstatuses? i found this on hyip.biz. the support team said some monitor sites are scams or something and some dont check the payments like they should. but I cant seem to find this program on the site their hyipstatuses

secouric

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
There has been zero response from the original person that started this thread. Whether or not solid trade is legitimate is completely beside the point. I wanted to know if it was still paying, and as far as I know it is. So Yugocean it would be great if you could post accurate reports, otherwise it’s a waste of time to even participate in this forum.