GET $7 FREE!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Shorten
Earn free bitcoin - 500 sats signup bonus
MyLead - start earn money
www.KnowHowToEarn.com/bmforum
Kintum - best trading bot
Clipwatching.com : Make Upto $50 per 10k views
Monetize or Advertise with AdsKeeper
Esfaucets.com - Best place to earn crypto 24/7
Make short links and earn the biggest money
MyLead affiliate network
GET $7 FREE!
Cryptocurrency Mixing Service

❌SCAM SolidTradeBank Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Play With Your Credit Card!

Yugocean

Ruby Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Investment plans of Solid Trade Bank are stable and reliable. Their investment schemes have been tested by our analysts and have proven to be steady in almost any extreme conditions. They are competitive, profitable and the safest on the market.

Solid Trade Bank has subsidiary companies in the following areas:

- Oil and gas industry;
- Forex Trading;
- Banking;
- Heavy industry;
- Real Estate and Insurance.

You can invest into SolidTrade BANK with one of more than 35 payment methods.

Guys, never invest what you cannot afford to lose, most of the times they are Ponzi schemes.

Join Here Solid Trade Bank

Ideal tool for trading on multiple exchanges

elliot13458

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do want to say that solidtradebank does trade btc daily. I asked their email support about this. They have around 30 traders(groups of traders). They also do forex. The current plans right now are 2% weekly for 26 weeks or 0.2% daily for 35 days.

elliot13458

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one hyip monitor has listed it as not paying.
which monitor is listed as not paying, is it hyipstatuses? i found this on hyip.biz. the support team said some monitor sites are scams or something and some dont check the payments like they should. but I cant seem to find this program on the site their hyipstatuses

secouric

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There has been zero response from the original person that started this thread. Whether or not solid trade is legitimate is completely beside the point. I wanted to know if it was still paying, and as far as I know it is. So Yugocean it would be great if you could post accurate reports, otherwise it’s a waste of time to even participate in this forum.

zorenskye

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<I am not the admin/owner>

This is what it says in their ABOUT section:
Solid Trade Bank runs a large activity in investment banking area as a financial institution with initial purpose to provide an assistanship to individuals and corporations in raising capital by acting on behalf its clients as their agent in the issuance of securities. Our responsibilities may also include support services for companies involved in mergers and acquisitions activity and provision of different auxiliary services (from FICC services like fixed income instruments, currencies, and commodities to trading of derivatives and equity securities and market making).
Name: Solid Trade Bank
Link: solidtradebank.com

Started: October 06, 2013

Investment plans:
0.2% for 25 days or 105% after 25 days
2% for 26 weeks or 152% after 26 weeks

Minimum Investment: $25

Accepts:
Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, DashCoin, BitcoinCash, Dogecoin, AdvCash, Bank Wire, Okpay, Pecunix

Affiliate Program: 0.5%

Technical details:
Domain: Namecheap, 2013-07-06 - 2027-07-06(registered for 14 years)
SSL: Free SSL valid from 29 Mar, 2020 to 27 Jun, 2020 - Let's Encrypt
Hosting: DDOS-Guard (54 paying HYIPs)
IP-address: 190.115.30.200 (Belize / Belize City) | IP not used in other projects
Script: GoldCoders Licensed
Similar text HYIPs: 3| Similar design HYIPs: 2
Perfect Money: U2407915

=============== View/Register ===============

Proof:

The amount of 1 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U4178235 ->U1651512. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to zorenskye from solidtradebank.com.. Date: 06:45 29.03.20. Batch: 308754493.​

Fayiz

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Solidtradebank is good site which Running morethan 2000days.5% Profit after 25 days Profit is slightly low to compared to new site but they are old and legit

zorenskye

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Solidtradebank is good site which Running morethan 2000days.5% Profit after 25 days Profit is slightly low to compared to new site but they are old and legit
They have been paying since they started from what I read from other users. I think 105% after 25 days is not bad, some HYIPs with that same plan even turn to scam before 25 days.

Fayiz

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have been paying since they started from what I read from other users. I think 105% after 25 days is not bad, some HYIPs with that same plan even turn to scam before 25 days.
I didn't say it is bad plan but most of the new hyip sites offer more Profit but they are not exist scam within few days
Otherwise solidtradebank is paying morethan 2000days

cryptorney

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is this site paying? why it is labeled as scam? investors-protect marked this as PAYING. .... Anyone???

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.