Capital-protected trading program  TRADEWIN

LEGIT SMS Profit App Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Myer Mische

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
With those 2 numbers you are using, what kind of payment did you use? if its paypal, u using 1 paypal for those 2 numbers? or you are using other payment method aside from paypal?
So far I'm thinking only to use my PayPal.They have Bitcoin option but yet nobody tried it so far and according to @Aadii minimum threshold for Bitcoin is 10$.

Bc007

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
I installed this application and I have a satisfactory growth in a few days. I will wait for a little and how much I see a payment of two dollars per paypal. Good luck to everyone

Attachments

Myer Mische

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
So far I have earned 0.74$ and very far from the 2$ minimum threshold.Thwy send only one sms per day to me. I don't know of you guys have the same sms received in a day

happietappy

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
This app is alot similar to MoneySMS, @Aadii was it created by the same developer? Also reading through their website, i can see that they support adding multiple numbers, this makes it better than MoneySMS.

Myer Mische

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Hi @Aadii have already got your payments from this app?Mine I have 1.10$ already and I need more 0.90$ to reach the minimum payout.How about you guys do receive already or not?

Aadii

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Hi @Aadii have already got your payments from this app?Mine I have 1.10$ already and I need more 0.90$ to reach the minimum payout.How about you guys do receive already or not?
Hey
I have reached the minimum payment amount for a PayPal payment but I am saving up for Bitcoins payment this time which is $10 USD.

Attachments

Myer Mische

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Hey
I have reached the minimum payment amount for a PayPal payment but I am saving up for Bitcoins payment this time which is $10 USD.
Oh that was great! It's kinda slow but less effort.Only waiting for so long is issue and they only send two text messages in a day.I wonder what are those code sent to us.Is it not threatening our social accounts from hacking?