LEGIT Skylom Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

jhueng10

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
If you have not used it for a year and so, then try to login now. Your account should already be banned or blocked like mine was when I was inactive for a month. I am not sure about payouts of Baymack and Snuckls because I don't have referrals in there withdraw my earnings, I have used Skylom and Flamzy. Skylom does pay if you watch a lot of Videos I mean 120 videos. Flamzy is now Baylom and I have pending payments in there from 14th February 2019, so I do not recommend you to use that. There's also Outbuck but that also require referral to withdraw. My account is blocked on Outbuck, I don't know why though. Good luck!
That was my main prob before, I can't request payout because they require active referrals.. I'd try to visit the sites once again.. Thanks @Aadii :)

simplyfred

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Woke up this morning to another recent payment from SKylom to my PayPal account in less than 12 hours after requesting it.
Payment proof below:
Congratulations! I've started skylom now. I will avail to the non referral payment once I've reach the pay-out. This is the last chance of the company for me to try. I hope they won't trick me once again. Ha ha.

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Congratulations! I've started skylom now. I will avail to the non referral payment once I've reach the pay-out. This is the last chance of the company for me to try. I hope they won't trick me once again. Ha ha.
Great move, you can reach the minimum payout in 2 hours only and then request a cashout to your Skrill account. You should receive it in the next day without any problem.

simplyfred

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Great move, you can reach the minimum payout in 2 hours only and then request a cashout to your Skrill account. You should receive it in the next day without any problem.
Then, that's sound great. I have followed the advice of one member here to play it on Firefox so that I can mute the sound. It is good to have money while doing multi task. ha ha.

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Then, that's sound great. I have followed the advice of one member here to play it on Firefox so that I can mute the sound. It is good to have money while doing multi task. ha ha.
Good for you, but you need to choose the right category for the video whenever a video ends for the next one to start, you can't just let it run on its own as far as I know.

simplyfred

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Good for you, but you need to choose the right category for the video whenever a video ends for the next one to start, you can't just let it run on its own as far as I know.
I just let it run and visit it when the video is done and try to guess what is the right one usually I am 90% right. I've been doing Skylom then so I think I am not new with their system.

simplyfred

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
A payment received from SKylom this morning to my Skrill account in less than a day as usual .
Check my payment proof below.
Mine took 2 days. I'm just glad I can let it run while not even thinking or listening to it via Firefox. I hope they'll open that payment too in snuckles where I have $20.

simplyfred

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
My recent payout received from SKylom today to my Skrill account in less than a day after requesting it.
Check my payment proof below:
Another Congratulation. I have slowed a bit using it because my firefox is always crashing. But I have earn at about $0.3 in there. Sadly, it is hard to beat the bonus.

Ehsan

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Okay so this is what I have concluded after using both of their sites. No matter how many videos I have watched I get hardly a few cents for my time and then when I login again after a day or two, my earnings are set to zero. This makes them a shady company/website and I would like to see if anyone has ever been paid and I am sure we will see no legit user who can claim she/he got a payment.

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Okay so this is what I have concluded after using both of their sites. No matter how many videos I have watched I get hardly a few cents for my time and then when I login again after a day or two, my earnings are set to zero. This makes them a shady company/website and I would like to see if anyone has ever been paid and I am sure we will see no legit user who can claim she/he got a payment.
You are right, it’s a shady company but they pay. I personally only use SKylom and never had a problem with it as I get all my payments in time.

André Cunha

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
This website is legit.
I got a 50 cents payment that i won from a giveaway in my PayPal account.

The only thing i do not like about this site is the payment time. It took me 2 weeks to get paid...