LEGIT Skylom Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Skrill has troublesome identity verification process, and that's one of the main reasons I avoid using it. PayPal has rather high fees for transactions, but it's a worldwide famous company that won't be scamming anyone.
I have to agree with you on this one. I live in a country that is not allowed to create a Skrill account. When I visit the site it blocks me and indicates that my country is not available. I know a lot of new PTC sites are starting to use Skrill. I also wanted to know what the transfer fees and rates were to change Skrill to PayPal or to deposit in your bank. I was a bit shocked to see how high these fees are. There were rather expensive.

Davidafer

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Great website look good to me i just signed up and started watching some video, then i noticed you need to have at list 2 referral to cash out $1 that not cool

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Great website look good to me i just signed up and started watching some video, then i noticed you need to have at list 2 referral to cash out $1 that not cool
If you saw above, I shared my payment proofs from skylom. Also to withdraw 0.1$ from there you do not need any referral, you just need 120 coins.
Referrals are required when you want to withdraw 1$.

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
It sort of looks like it is better to withdraw a small amount of money and not worry about finding referrals for this site. But if you want to avoid charges it is better to withdraw larger amounts of money.

Davidafer

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Note really a great deal cause internet cost in my country is high and i need to watch alot of videos before I cash out via skrill

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Latest payment proof from Skylom, although I do not recommend wasting precious data on them unless you have unlimited data connection but still 120 videos for $0.10 is just too much. I just had coins left with them so I though I should use them.
I agree that watching 120 videos is a lot to get 0.1$ but if you have some active referrals you will not need to do anything in order to earn money and cashout from SKylom .

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Hi guys skylom is now has been turned into the legit site.
You can now freely join in this site and can earn money on this site.
So guys first you need to open a skrill account.
Because it was paying from the skrill.
The minimum payout is &0.1 in the skrill account.
You need to earn at lest 120 coins by watching videos.
For each videos you will be able to earn 1 coins.
This is the link of this site : https://www.skylom.com/bandana
Every time I get paid from SKylom to my Skrill account I share it here in this thread to give users who might join the website a proof that it is paying so you can also share with us your payment proofs from it .

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I received 3 payments from here, but I gave up because you lost a lot of time to watch 120 videos for 0.10$
I agree with what you said, you need at least 2 hours to accumulate 120 coins from watching videos but at least skylom pays users in time unlike other games from the same company.

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Update:
You can earn more money on Skylom through their loyalty program. You can earn additional $1 - $6 USD by playing Skylom daily.

Check out the loyalty challenge designed especially for users.

simplyfred

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
The problem is that they want us to refer people and they do not pay at most especially big payment. I think the site owe me $50. They are very inconsistent site. They just change the rule from time to time and make your account start to zero again.

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
The problem is that they want us to refer people and they do not pay at most especially big payment. I think the site owe me $50. They are very inconsistent site. They just change the rule from time to time and make your account start to zero again.
I agree, they change rules all the time but I only withdraw the amounts that do not require referrals, because even if you have referrals they need to be active every day which is very hard.