Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmatibhiri

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its the third email you will receive not the first and second. Check your inbox for the third email. Compare your screenshots with the one I sent.
If you can't find it in your inbox check spam folder.

shellyann36

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi thanks please verify your email see screenshot above. This is the email you need to verify by clicking the link inside email received. Submit screenshot of the email in your inbox.
For some reason, I have not gotten that email. I have received 3 emails from them and the first one I clicked on was to verify my email address (or so I thought) and now you need another verification? I am a bit confused. Or, are you saying we have to join one of the programs and put our cc or pp info on in order to qualify for this?

Tmatibhiri

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason, I have not gotten that email. I have received 3 emails from them and the first one I clicked on was to verify my email address (or so I thought) and now you need another verification? I am a bit confused. Or, are you saying we have to join one of the programs and put our cc or pp info on in order to qualify for this?
Hi yes you will receive three email and I need screenshot of the last email. Did you get an email as shown below. It should look exactly. If have not found check your spam folder and move it to your inbox then verify and send me screenshot as proof. It should look like this

Tmatibhiri

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello you have been paid make sure you have verified your email from the third email received not the first or second.

Tmatibhiri

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done but there's no third email.
Log into your account, you may need to wait for it, it usually takes some few minutes then confirm and submit as proof. Check your spam folder as well. Make sure you confirm the first two emails to recieve the third one.

Tmatibhiri

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello more positions available now. Get 50BMF

Follow the new requirements below:

Job Description:

Don't sign up if you have already signed up.

1. Go to this tweet
2. Click link inside the tweet, go to website and fill in your details on the landing page and submit.
3. Check your inbox and confirm your subscription and follow instructions to activate your pay per lead account through the first two emails received.

Hints:
- First email looks like this: https://prnt.sc/nd4cuk (Don't submit this email as proof)
- Second email looks like this: https://prnt.sc/nd2epq (Don't submit this email as proof)

4. Log into your account and wait for a third email which looks like this https://postimg.cc/t1NHkRrs ( You will find it in your spam folder if not found in your inbox. If its in spam folder move it to your inbox and confirm your email address).

5. Take a screenshot of this third email received to confirm your email address and submit as proof.

Proof required:

1. Your email address used to sign up

2. Your screenshot of third email received from step 5 which should look exactly like this https://postimg.cc/t1NHkRrs
(Don't submit screenshots of first and second email received, you won't get paid)

maggie:)

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I'm looking for new referees for a website. ( First 40 people ONLY)

Follow the steps below to get paid:

Step 1

Please sign up here

Step 2

Verify your email through email received.

Step 3

Log in to your profile page and take a screenshot of your profile page showing fullname and username (see attached image for example)

Step 4

Submit your email used to sign up plus screenshot of the profile page.

Thank you!
Registerd :-)

FDB8B577-D37F-43C1-8230-69E554C5DF5F.png

Status
Not open for further replies.