Start Play and Win!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
MyLead - start earn money
Start Play and Win!
Make short links and earn the biggest money
MyLead affiliate network
Shorten
Short URL
ShrinkMe.io - Most Trusted URL Shortener
Uiz.io - Top URL Shortener

Official Shrink.Pe - CPM upto 10$, ANY TRAFFIC ACCEPTED, Daily payments, 20% Referral

200 FREE SPINS - WIN REAL CASH!

ShrinkEarn

Gold Member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, today i am introducing another legit url shortener Shrink.Pe with daily payments (payments are made within 24 hours) also we offer cpm of up to $10 per 1000 visits with lowest cpm of $2.5. we pay via PayPal, Payeer, we money, neteller, skrill, upi, paysera and bank transfer to all our users. Minimum cashout limit is only $5. Also our referral commission is very attractive which is 20% for life time.

CPM: we pay Up to $10 and we accept any kind of traffic
Referral commission: 20% for life time
Payment methods: PayPal, Skrill, Webmoney, Payer, Neteller, UPI, paysera and Bank Transfer
Payment Time: Daily

Best features offered by Shrink.pe
  • Quck payments
  • Good cpm rate of up to $10/1000 visits with minimum cpm of $2.5 for worldwide deal
  • Support via fb, skype and email
  • Low cashout limit ($5)
  • Pays using multiple payment methods via PayPal, WebMoney, Payeer, Neteller, Skrill, PaySera, Bank and Upi
  • Good referral commission (20%)

Note: We don't allow Multiple Accounts, Bot, Adult content and fake traffic.

Last edited:

DevNagy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i cant find skrill as payment method, could please add it!

ShrinkEarn

Gold Member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is that only half of the click counts?
We don't count multiple visits, adblock and ip changing traffic. If you want you can try any Adsense ad showing URL shorteners, I saw many Adsense ads showing sites opening and clossings, we are legit and always be legit

Younes Afias

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good website and will be among the best sites in the future, CPM is high for some countries and for me the minimum payment is a little high, and there are not many payment methods, is there any proof of payment for the site?

ShrinkEarn

Gold Member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good website and will be among the best sites in the future, CPM is high for some countries and for me the minimum payment is a little high, and there are not many payment methods, is there any proof of payment for the site?
Thanks, I am the admin of shrinkearn.com, still do you want payment proof?

Hbkkhan

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P
We don't count multiple visits, adblock and ip changing traffic. If you want you can try any Adsense ad showing URL shorteners, I saw many Adsense ads showing sites opening and clossings, we are legit and always be legit
Paying or not??

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.