Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Should Bitcoin be teached in school ?

CrazySher

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all know how much BTC became popular .. but is it popular enough so teachers talk about in school ? Is it something that kids should learn ?
May be Yes and maybe no, because it is not stable and not guaranteed that bitcoin is available in the future. Many countries also banned it, cause it is a digital currency and nobody knows how it's value goes up and down. We cannot predict as it unknown why it grows. And it's value also can be very high or zero in the future.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The knowledge of bitcoins can really change the lives of some students.
I think introducing them to the possibilities of crypto currency is not a bad idea.
They can begin to get familiar with the area and when they grow older, they decide wether to venture into it or not.
If eventually it will be taught it should be in the higher education of learning not in the secondary School because it will trigger the zeal of students making money with it at expense of their education.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hmm to be honest not really, i just hope it happens that the Cryptocurrencies and Anything about it will be just a common knowledge. It will happen when the world fully accepts Bitcoins

Godspower2

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O really think that Bitcoin should be taught in schools atleast to create awareness and let kids know the importance of it. Bitcoin is a life changer, imagine forex being taught in schools it would the world a great good. People will not look for jobs again. So yes Bitcoin should be taught in schools

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think cryptocurrency in general should be taught in the school as a way of exposing the students to the dangers and the merits of cryptocurrency

microunit

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O really think that Bitcoin should be taught in schools atleast to create awareness and let kids know the importance of it. Bitcoin is a life changer, imagine forex being taught in schools it would the world a great good. People will not look for jobs again. So yes Bitcoin should be taught in schools
I wouldn't really say or agree that bitcoin is life changing , and forex being taught in schools is something i disagree too as not everyone is cut out for forex and that is more of a specialization

CryptoStar19

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blockchain technology is already taught at university level all across the world. Would be nice to see more education about crypto and bitcoin introduced at an earlier stage, say high school.

Education about bitcoin would be in many ways the same as education about the concept of money and would improve a person's personal finances throughout life... it would be great to see more education about this in K-12 level.

Already we see people who get introduced to crypto becoming more financially savy and more concerned with saving than before... it would be nice to bring this attitude to more of our children at an earlier stage of their education.

Wisdom01

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If forex is been taught in school ots okay,but not everyone might concentrate on it because not many people love forex and like to take that kind of high risk

microunit

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blockchain technology is already taught at university level all across the world. Would be nice to see more education about crypto and bitcoin introduced at an earlier stage, say high school.

Education about bitcoin would be in many ways the same as education about the concept of money and would improve a person's personal finances throughout life... it would be great to see more education about this in K-12 level.

Already we see people who get introduced to crypto becoming more financially savy and more concerned with saving than before... it would be nice to bring this attitude to more of our children at an earlier stage of their education.
I kinda disagree, i think it is only taught on first world countries, as 3rd world country not a hint of blockchain is even taught to us even in our most prestige universities here

Hashay

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at the benefits of crypto, many people who do not have offline jobs that benefit from bitcoin trading and investment that should be enough reason why bitcoin should be adapted into educational sector.

Kennysplash

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think that is feasible. Of what benefit will it be? There are some things we just learn independently if school, crypto currency is part of it. It is not necessary to include it in the curriculum.

Lordfalcao

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well to me I do not think that it's a good idea because if it's taught in schools it will be forced on the students even on those that are interested or otherwise.

Snowmansolito

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitcoin is something that ought to be taught on school because is inevitably one of the things that will affect everyone's financial lives in the nearest future. However the knowledge maybe be limited to higher institutions students who can comprehend better and not children who would not know the value

kaycee001

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The world is driven at digital speed now, i think bitcoin study can be introduced into school curriculums so that students can learn from the fundamentals to the most challenging parts as this helps to broaden their minds and introduces them easily to the investment world after school. This will also help to generate employment opportunities after school.

AudraMiller

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We all know how much BTC became popular .. but is it popular enough so teachers talk about in school ? Is it something that kids should learn ?
I think that kids should definitely learn about bitcoin is school as this will give them a foundational knowledge of this financial system and it will allow for ease of integration later on as well.