Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Uiz.io - Top URL Shortener
MyLead - start earn money

LEGIT Shorte.st Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Click Here!

Omini

Bronze Member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any news?
I still didn't receive my payment

I already contacted them 3 times around Jan 11 but they didn't reply me until now

Anybody know how to contact them other than sending tickets?
Me too let's wait

hustle77

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a feeling this site will turn scam ..its already 5 days now , the amount is not even approved

v1j1key

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
shortenerreviews.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the worst shorteners in terms of rates! Now is about to scam! Linkshrink already closed last year, so let see if this one will be one of the biggest who will close next!

charchit

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the worst shorteners in terms of rates! Now is about to scam! Linkshrink already closed last year, so let see if this one will be one of the biggest who will close next!
It's actually one of the best I have used.

There are sometimes longer delays, go back the thread and you will see payment proofs that were paid 15+ days after payment day. Not a good thing, I know, but if it is something that bothers you simply skip this shortner. I am pretty sure everybody will get paid soon

nove12

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still not paid

Look like this will be the last payment from shortest
I won't use this anymore

I know shortest is legit and one of the best paid url shortener
I use shortest since 2016, always paid on time despite low rates & earnings
But since they didn't paid on time and bad customer service, so I won't use this anymore

Good bye shortest

charchit

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But the rates are terrible! Also fake!
Yes you are right, but I think it compensates for the fact that you can get the link without much annoying ads and only a single ad page and 5 views/ip. I guess it just comes down to personal preference.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.