Short term small loans to start a bussiness .

A K Rao

BMF Tokens
I don't know you belong to which country. In India you can get short term loans for any purpose right from for conducting a business to for your personal reasons. But for that the require some collateral securities and guarantees! I am sure your country also must be having such provision for you people!

pepsipaloma

Veteran Member
BMF Tokens
I have tried to apply for a short term loan for some cooperative companies in my country in the Philippines but I find it hard to deal with their terms and condition because they will ask you to have a membership fund for your loan that you cannot take not unless you will withdraw your membership from them. which is not really worth in my own point of view.

A K Rao

BMF Tokens
I have tried to apply for a short term loan for some cooperative companies in my country in the Philippines but I find it hard to deal with their terms and condition because they will ask you to have a membership fund for your loan that you cannot take not unless you will withdraw your membership from them. which is not really worth in my own point of view.
Yes Co-operatibe societies normally they provide loans to the members only and fir that matter they want to be a member which requires membership fees! I think this is common everywhere!

BMF Tokens
Yes Co-operatibe societies normally they provide loans to the members only and fir that matter they want to be a member which requires membership fees! I think this is common everywhere!
Yes it is really common, I just don't like their strategy that they deduct a huge amount of membership fee for those new members that will join from them because the funds that they deducted could have been used already for business purposes.

A K Rao

BMF Tokens
Yes it is really common, I just don't like their strategy that they deduct a huge amount of membership fee for those new members that will join from them because the funds that they deducted could have been used already for business purposes.
But then members get some additinal previliges over the non members from the such societies! I am member of such Co operative societies where we get better rate of interests on our fixed deposits when comared to other banks!

BMF Tokens
But then members get some additinal previliges over the non members from the such societies! I am member of such Co operative societies where we get better rate of interests on our fixed deposits when comared to other banks!
Yes I agree that becoming a member from cooperatives gives an advantage to certain things which some banks could not really offer.