LEGIT SerpClix.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Cilim Haka Obica

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
@leithy Yes, depending on your location you'll get paid $0.05 or $0.10 per click. But it's not typical PTC website, they will give you a phrase and URL of the website. Than you need to search that phrase on google and find that website in results, after staying there for 60 seconds you'll automatically get rewarded. It's really great way to earn some extra money, i've been using it for 3 months now and i'm really satisfied with it.
If you wish to try it, please use my referral link: CLICK HERE

VeirelMoney

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Can confirm that this site pays. I joined in january, and in just 1 month I receveid my payment yesterday. It was very fast and without a problem. If you want to join, I let my referral link: JOIN HERE

1.png

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Seems that the payout is a little bit high than other PTC sites where you can earn only a few cents a day. I also like paypal as a payment processor and they do not deduct fees which is awesome.

matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Il thinking of using this site from today. It definitely looks promising and I think I can reach the minimum payout requirement without much effort.

fullmoon

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
I am using serpclix for the past few months. Recently I had some issue with serpclix add-on. So, I uninstalled the add-on and tried to re-install. but unable to install the add-on again.
Can anyone suggest me steps to re-install. I tried from serpclix website it gives error. I couldn't find add-on in firefox add-on store.

matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
I take back what I said earlier. I tried out the Firefox add-on and it just didn't work. I did what it wanted me to do, searched on Google and clicked on the target page, but nothing happened after then. No timer, no money credited.

André Cunha

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I take back what I said earlier. I tried out the Firefox add-on and it just didn't work. I did what it wanted me to do, searched on Google and clicked on the target page, but nothing happened after then. No timer, no money credited.
I have that error too.
I don't know what to do. I think it is a website problem, because i already tried to uninstall my browser and everything! If you fix that error, please tell me a solution. Thanks!

Cilim Haka Obica

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
@fullmoon I had similar problem when i first tried installing add-on, it wouldn't install automatically so i needed to follow instructions to install it manually. They have a link on their page that shows you step by step installation: CLICK HERE
If that doesn't work try reinstalling Firefox and trying again
@matt9005 don't give up that easily, believe mi it is worth it...you probably didn't click on the right webpage..URL must be identical to one provided in the task

Cilim Haka Obica

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Here you go, maybe it helps someone:​
sc1.png

Here is a task, you need to click on it, and it will redirect you to a google search bar.

sc2.png

In google search bar type in key word exactly as it appears in the order

sc3.png

Go through search results and find a website with the same URL as provided! Sometimes SerpClix will find the desired URL for you and will mark it red, just like in the example above. But some websites show different URLs in the google search bar and different URLs when you visit them and that's why SerpClix can't recognize and mark them. In this case, you'll need to read green URLs and find the right URL.

sc4.png

When you click on the right link, you will see a timer in the right upper corner of the screen. After the timer completes the tab will automatically close and you will get rewarded.
Tips:
1. If you can't find specific URL, go till the end of search results and you will have this: "In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 93 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included. " Click on that and many of the times URL will be in "omitted results"
2. If you find a link that you think is the right one and SerpClix didn't mark it, feel free to click on it. If it's the right one, the timer will start and if it's not, nothing will happen. Just go back and continue with your search.
3. Be patient, sometimes links can be placed on the 20th or even 30th page..so just scroll and in 99% of the times you will find it.

matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Here you go, maybe it helps someone:​
View attachment 36885
Here is a task, you need to click on it, and it will redirect you to a google search bar.

View attachment 36886
In google search bar type in key word exactly as it appears in the order

View attachment 36887
Go through search results and find a website with the same URL as provided! Sometimes SerpClix will find the desired URL for you and will mark it red, just like in the example above. But some websites show different URLs in the google search bar and different URLs when you visit them and that's why SerpClix can't recognize and mark them. In this case, you'll need to read green URLs and find the right URL.

View attachment 36889
When you click on the right link, you will see a timer in the right upper corner of the screen. After the timer completes the tab will automatically close and you will get rewarded.
Tips:
1. If you can't find specific URL, go till the end of search results and you will have this: "In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 93 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included. " Click on that and many of the times URL will be in "omitted results"
2. If you find a link that you think is the right one and SerpClix didn't mark it, feel free to click on it. If it's the right one, the timer will start and if it's not, nothing will happen. Just go back and continue with your search.
3. Be patient, sometimes links can be placed on the 20th or even 30th page..so just scroll and in 99% of the times you will find it.
That was very detailed and helpful. I'll check this out again to see if I messed up anything in the set up process.

veejay

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
10.jpg

Hello guys, any idea for this keywords. first one searched 30 pages. No links to click. Second one searched 10 pages. No links to click.

I missed these two past 1 week continuously.

VeirelMoney

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I think the problem about finding a couple of keywords, it depends on your location.

The add-on itself automatically request you to do a Google search when you click on an ad. And if the site is on Italy for example, you will be on google.it (or google.com.it). The results varies a lot depending on your country, it doesn't matter if you are on google.com or google.it, you cannot change your location (they don't allow VPN, proxies, etc).

Because sometimes it happens to me, and this is the unique logic that I can think. Yes, I'm not saying this is confirmed, but is absolutely possible.

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I think the problem about finding a couple of keywords, it depends on your location.

The add-on itself automatically request you to do a Google search when you click on an ad. And if the site is on Italy for example, you will be on google.it (or google.com.it). The results varies a lot depending on your country, it doesn't matter if you are on google.com or google.it, you cannot change your location (they don't allow VPN, proxies, etc).

Because sometimes it happens to me, and this is the unique logic that I can think. Yes, I'm not saying this is confirmed, but is absolutely possible.
If you work on this website, what is your average monthly earning from it ?
And have you been paid before ?