Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Robinhood To Allow Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals Including Dogecoin (DOGE)

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Online trading application Robinhood says it plans to enable withdrawals and deposits of cryptocurrencies, including Dogecoin (DOGE). Until this time, only trading transactions could be carried out. In a tweet posted on Wednesday, the app provider said it was "purely intended" to provide extra functionality, but no date was specified when it could be activated.
What do you think about this application?

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think they would soon activate the deposit and withdrawal function , but why was it closed the first time , i would like to know more on the reason it was closed i think

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the platform able to function without a deposit and withdrawal options? I guess they already know that for them to be ready to activate it.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How is the platform able to function without a deposit and withdrawal options? I guess they already know that for them to be ready to activate it.
I think the deposit and withdrawal function was paused for only dogecoin , but not for other coin on the exchange sites i think , so that's the basis

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As they should. I think robinhood is super controlling with their users assets they don't allow withdraw and they freeze when the assets are rising a lot

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As they should. I think robinhood is super controlling with their users assets they don't allow withdraw and they freeze when the assets are rising a lot
But why would they freeze the users account just like that without giving any notice or something, have your own been freed before

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Online trading application Robinhood says it plans to enable withdrawals and deposits of cryptocurrencies, including Dogecoin (DOGE). Until this time, only trading transactions could be carried out. In a tweet posted on Wednesday, the app provider said it was "purely intended" to provide extra functionality, but no date was specified when it could be activated.
What do you think about this application?
Well , I believe they felt like they have some security measures to put in place and thus they are working towards doing so. I believe they will soon open withdrawal

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are trying to include some of the major service that is obtainable in other crypto exchange. This will make it easier for the app users to deposit and withdraw.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are trying to include some of the major service that is obtainable in other crypto exchange. This will make it easier for the app users to deposit and withdraw.
Every cryptocurrency exchange site is trying to improve their platform in such a way that will attract more users to their sites and thus improve their site

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Activate deposit and withdrawal now. I don't understand how were transacting business there before now. Well if it ready to give the go ahead then it okay since these two features are very important

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
aryan4 ❕NEWS Robinhood Cryptocurrency Kullanıcı Sayısı Patlaması Altcoins Forum 15
AudraMiller ❕NEWS The Robinhood equivalent in Cryptocurrency Crypto Currencies 18
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Robinhood is being blamed for the market volatility Crypto Currencies 10
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Robinhood requests that SEC revise its trading rules Crypto Currencies 12
Yugocean ☑️NEW Robinhood.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? FOREX Forum 3
KarthikP ☑️NEW robinhood-mining.org Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
R Jobs Paying $2.50 per Robinhood referral US only 18+ Marketplace 2
TonyPostedIt Jobs $0.50 For Easy Signup | USA ONLY | Robinhood Marketplace 0
H ❓ASK Robinhood Free stock offer. High Risk Investments 1
ZeusMcking Closed Get 100 BMF - Join Robinhood Marketplace 27
Lucky Bastard ✅LEGIT Robinhood Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? FOREX Forum 20
aryan4 ❕NEWS Visa will allow use of USD Coin in its network Altcoins Forum 7
aryan4 ❕NEWS Goldman Sachs to allow indirect investment in Bitcoin Bitcoin Forum 3
Y ❓ASK Does youtube not allow links in the comments anymore? Traffic & Monetization 3
4565768btc ☑️NEW 🔥Cocos-BCX Offers 50,000 Allow Listing positions!Time for NFT Blind Box 🔥 Reward pool $50000!!! Airdrops Forum 2
De-rector ❕NEWS Bitpanda has launched its debit card to allow Crypto-fiat spending. Crypto Currencies 6
IntrinsicKe ALLOW ME TO SELF INTRO Introductions 0
Kuntpocketz Names cory, allow me to introduce myself Introductions 0
O Can you allow someone from your house-hold to manage your business for you? Businesses & Individuals 104
onlyprofits Wasabi is safe against exploits that allow stealing BTC in TOR Crypto Currencies 27
onlyprofits Vulnerabilities in TOR could allow the theft of your Bitcoins Crypto Currencies 20
Emoney ❕NEWS Paypal to allow buying and selling Bitcoin Bitcoin Forum 51
K SUPPORT Does this forum allow to see when was a member last online ? Support & Announcements 1
BTC bro ☑️NEW amazing-crypto.us Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT ? HYIPs Forum 0
Conorj ☑️NEW Crypto-mastery.org Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
Hyip Sites ☑️NEW Crypto-masters.ltd Reviews: Scam or Legit? HYIPs Forum 0
Hyip Sites ☑️NEW Crypto-traders.us Reviews: Scam or Legit? HYIPs Forum 0
Tanvin Hasan ☑️NEW crypto-sky.ltd Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
Conorj ☑️NEW crypto-trade24.com Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
Conorj ☑️NEW crypto-capital-hub.com Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
Josemendez ❕NEWS Coinbase Joins in crypto stock Crypto Currencies 2
Tanvin Hasan ☑️NEW crypto-assess.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
CrazySher ❕NEWS Indias crypto ban faces resistance Bitcoin Forum 14
Conorj ☑️NEW Crypto-tradeinvest.com Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
rochi ☑️NEW Crypto Ultraman NFT Airdrops Forum 0
GRIDNET ☑️NEW Play Crypto-snake and get real GRIDNET-Coins! Airdrops Forum 1
solacejoy ❓ASK Facts About Crypto Earning How to Make Money Online? 3
Tanvin Hasan ☑️NEW crypto-base.io Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
BTC bro ☑️NEW crypto-harvest.us Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT ? HYIPs Forum 0
BTC bro ☑️NEW crypto-gain.vip Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT ? HYIPs Forum 0
Tanvin Hasan ☑️NEW crypto-tradecoin.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
Tanvin Hasan ☑️NEW crypto-snake.top Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
Conorj ☑️NEW crypto-ecm.com Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
nee3dles Sell Have WMZ ($25), Need Crypto or Payeer Buy / Sell / Trade 1
Tanvin Hasan ☑️NEW aspire-crypto.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
Ivanr01 Sell 30 LBC for $6 Crypto/PM/Paypal Buy / Sell / Trade 11
azarias Sell I am selling 2053 FEY token (Feyorra) to other crypto. Buy / Sell / Trade 7
Tanvin Hasan ☑️NEW alpha-crypto.ltd Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
aryan4 ❕NEWS What is the Crypto Innovation Council? Altcoins Forum 5
Tanvin Hasan ☑️NEW crypto-rocket.gold Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 4