Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Ripple CEO Says Its Legal Battle with SEC Expected to Be Closed in 2022

Henrytuedor

Ruby Member
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ripple has denied the claims made by the commission as it has maintained that the use of XRP in powering its operations is devoid of investor coercion and that the coin is used as payment utilities only.

The ceo brad garlington has said that they are hopeful that with slow but good progress OK the ongoing case that the things will finally get settled in 2022 and the coin will rise sharply and improve further in adoption and growth

Thanks

microunit

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I hope that it really will closed and come to a conclusion this 2022 or early 2022 though , Ripple has already been saying that they're quite confident that they could win this case against the sec and months before they already said that the case is already coming to a close, Hope it doesn't get delayed any further as some investors are already eager about what decisions to make either to go out or invest more in xrp

Jack / 47 F1

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the ceo of ripple sometime ago even agreed that what they did was illegal but they didnt know it at the time. but ignorance of a law doesnt mean you are not guilty. the sec has even said that since the ceo was so honest & truthful, that it would help the investigation positively. so, lets see where this all leads to. hopefully xrp will finally get the go ahead & leave all its legal problems behind.

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not even Bitcoin can win against SEC after their defeat a few months ago. I think XRP will have even slimmer chance of getting accepted by SEC. However, history has proven again and again that sometimes underdogs managed to win even in the most unfavorable conditions. If they get accepted, it will also boost the whole crypto popularity, so that is good.

Ononivami1

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Despite the hurdles, ripple as shown very promising move in the cryptocurrency market. The coin enjoyed lots of support from Japan and that was what provided support for the coin. The backing it enjoyed are not actually from the U.S. all of it came from outside the shores of the country. The coin could have gone past it present value, if not for the lawsuit.

cmoneyspinner

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.blogger.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ripple has denied the claims made by the commission as it has maintained that the use of XRP in powering its operations is devoid of investor coercion and that the coin is used as payment utilities only.

The ceo brad garlington has said that they are hopeful that with slow but good progress OK the ongoing case that the things will finally get settled in 2022 and the coin will rise sharply and improve further in adoption and growth

Thanks
Frankly, I'm glad that the people who work at the SEC are doing their jobs. Which is? Their job is to ensure that the public - the investors - are protected. They should legally challenge fintech companies who want to operate or do business in the United States. The securities and exchanges rules and regulations are already in place. The laws may have be amended or revised in order to accommodate cryptocurrency. But that's what these cases are all about. IF Ripple can prove the legitimacy and integrity of their actions and that they are not guilty of the allegations:
"the SEC charged Ripple with allegations stating that its executives sold $1.3 billion worth of XRP in an unregistered securities offering. Ripple objected to the claims, saying that XRP should not be considered a security." SOURCE
THEN it's a WIN and for sure the XRP coin value will rise!

Brain

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah this news has been trending for days now I think it will come to an end agsin thrn and ripples will win. Sec is already regretting the suit against them and believer they acted too fast. but good thing is that xrp wasn't really wipe out so I believe they can still stand the test of time with higher price rate.

CyberPreNurse

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really hope that this year case closes by next year because it is almost lingering for too much already and it doesn't even make sense anymore as they have to make sure that they are trying their best to win the case and not do anything that will get there going to be affected and subsequent deletion of the coins from different exchange platforms.

Brain

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really hope that this year case closes by next year because it is almost lingering for too much already and it doesn't even make sense anymore as they have to make sure that they are trying their best to win the case and not do anything that will get there going to be affected and subsequent deletion of the coins from different exchange platforms.
But right from time I didn't just understand the need of the sue by SEC I think I have read where they have even regreted the action and. like supposing ripple went underground because of this what would have been their gain. Good that ripple is still up and running as it should.

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But right from time I didn't just understand the need of the sue by SEC I think I have read where they have even regreted the action and. like supposing ripple went underground because of this what would have been their gain. Good that ripple is still up and running as it should.
Ripple was probably a scapegoat but unfortunately for SEC, the company didn't cower like many others would have done. Although the lawsuit has slowed the progress it would have made, it is great that the business and the coin are still standing against all the odds.

Wisdom01

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ripple already gave a lot of proof that they are confident they are not a security ,so I don't know why the case with SEc is pending ,but with the look of things it seems exchange platform and investors don't even care about the issue with SEc anymore ,they are now concerned about the development of the coin and nothing more tho I think

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 28: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.