NEW Rileyfelton.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your website looks stunning. I am signing upon your site and trying my luck with your site hope I will also have a chance to winclixgrid and crackk the vault these games. Also update us when You add bitcoin payments.

Rileywood

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you bitcoins is added and ready I just added last night yes you can add funds now to play games or buy shares or upgrade membership I hope you are the next winner as well Thank you! Admin

danides

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can buy revenue share packs that will pay you daily earnings without viewing ads each share pack
will earn you $0.08 cent per day without doing nothing.
max per shares
Standard 10 per shares $2.00= $2.40 ( 30 days return on all shares packs) $0.40 cent profit
Silver 15 per shares
Gold 20 per shares

rileypayment.jpg

tootsie

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Site seems to be doing ok.. with lots of ways to earn. i just dont understand how a site like this can pay in pp.. and a site that has paid us 15 years like clix sence cant? Makes no sence to me at all...

Rileywood

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Tootsie sorry the $0.50 sign up bonus is not active right now sorry but you will be rewarded as well. And I’m paypal verified and we still paying and I wish you success as well

danides

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Admin for my new instant payment! I already added to EMS, Talkptc and of course Foxy rating.
I'll buy soon Revenue Shares

(Bitcoins) Coin Payments Withdraw Available too for all

Once again thank you

Instant to Paypal. Without fee!

rileypayment.jpg