Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Rich Dad Poor Dad author says that he is going to buy bitcoin and ethereum ,as the economy is screwed

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to news gathered from dailyholdl . The author of rich Dad poor dad , Robert Kiyosaki says that he is going to buy bitcoin , and ethereum as the economy seems to be on the downtrend .

He believes that investing in cryptocurrency will help him to survive the crumbling economy.
What do you think about his view on cryptocurrency ?

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He is right actually , because most especially during this time of the pandemic that some country currency have devalued , its best to invest in crypto to protect your wealth

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is right actually , because most especially during this time of the pandemic that some country currency have devalued , its best to invest in crypto to protect your wealth
True . Many people will benefit from cryptocurrency as an asset in the long run and this will help them survive the crumbling economy of their country

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
True . Many people will benefit from cryptocurrency as an asset in the long run and this will help them survive the crumbling economy of their country
Even inflation too because there wont be too much money money in the circulation , but its so unfortunate that some people don't really know about this i think

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even inflation too because there wont be too much money money in the circulation , but its so unfortunate that some people don't really know about this i think
Some are aware of it but due to lack of knowledge , they are scared of investing in it , believing that their money will be lost from it .

MercySmith

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I completely agree with him, Mainly due to the pandemic effect. It has totally devalue some countries currency while we have seen a great increase in the value of crypto currencies.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I completely agree with him, Mainly due to the pandemic effect. It has totally devalue some countries currency while we have seen a great increase in the value of crypto currencies.
The only challenge is that some countries are still finding it hard to adopt cryptocurrency or at least allow their citizens to use it to their best interest.

Yewande

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is one out of millions who is seeing crypto currency as a medium to escape economy meltdown. With his reputation as a financial advisor, it will aid in bring more investors into the system.

Binita100

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pandemic have shown a lot of hinderance instead of government to use cryptocurrency as a means to help the economy , they want to ban it

Yewande

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have read Robert kiyosarki's books over the years and the man has solid knowledge in the financial sector. Deals with real estate and stock. So if he is in support, I see many of his mentee joining the wagon very soon.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have read Robert kiyosarki's books over the years and the man has solid knowledge in the financial sector. Deals with real estate and stock. So if he is in support, I see many of his mentee joining the wagon very soon.
Yeah , if someone like him can publicly declare support for bitcoin , then I think he has seen future with bitcoin which is something good for investors

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember that he made an extensive illustration of how gold investments came and some people were reluctant and lost out in his preaching on the benefits of bitcoin investments and I totally agree with him that it is futuristic and wise to have investments in bitcoin.

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Why would they be even scared i think if they should make more research they would really take crypto very important and invest in it
I think a very large population still do not understand how to take profit from digital assets like crytpocurrency.How can one make money in lets say $20 dollars if he want to buy assets in crypto?

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I remember that he made an extensive illustration of how gold investments came and some people were reluctant and lost out in his preaching on the benefits of bitcoin investments and I totally agree with him that it is futuristic and wise to have investments in bitcoin.
what types of investments can be made in bitcoin apart from holdling i think that we really have to research extensively from financial advisors and brokers how we can leverage this No one with a mere capital of less than $100 can make a good profit with ease as most of the money will be depleted on just swapping coins.Most of the people do not uually get conclusive information on such type of investments and assets.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think a very large population still do not understand how to take profit from digital assets like crytpocurrency.How can one make money in lets say $20 dollars if he want to buy assets in crypto?
Is it $20 profit from bitcoin trading you mean , because its really depends on the amount you invest if you are willing to make more profit

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is it $20 profit from bitcoin trading you mean , because its really depends on the amount you invest if you are willing to make more profit
That is precise to the point , someone will just read about this and assume that all you need is to buy bitcoin without putting into consideration the right time to buy, how much to buy. Because investing $20 will not yield you that much when you want to hold.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is precise to the point , someone will just read about this and assume that all you need is to buy bitcoin without putting into consideration the right time to buy, how much to buy. Because investing $20 will not yield you that much when you want to hold.
Yeah if someone wants to earn very well from bitcoin the person needs to invest up to $500 at least and i am sure the person would make more profit, $20 is really small

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think today is a good time to buy some Cryptocurrency since the prices are dropping.. it won't stay there so short term investors csn take advantage.. i do!