Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

Review My blog - Thewonderspot.com

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm using Edge for chekcing you site and loading speed is good. Theme is niceand responsive which is important because of mobile users but maybe you should add dark mode, for "night birds". You don't have pop ads which is neccessary for this type of site. I think you have misspelled word "Sponser". It should be "Sponsor".

kicktracer011

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I advice you to get Grammarly because most of your articles are ridden with spelling errors.
That is the first thing I noticed and it automatically tarnishes the experience I have browsing your website.
Such as Artical is supposed to be Article, "Subscribe us to newsletter", those sorta things.
Take a look at other blogs and see how they build their brand and revisit your own blog to see the differences.
Remember, quality over quantity.
You have a lot of articles but most are blatant keyword stuffing and you will get penalized by Google in the future.

The site theme looks good but you might want to add banners for more sites because right now you only promote one site. That will make you miss out on on potential converts.

imperator123

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked your blog and I do not know exactly what it is. Is it about earning or something else? I see you add a lot of articles on various topics. You should focus on one thread.

ekliyan

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm using Edge for chekcing you site and loading speed is good. Theme is niceand responsive which is important because of mobile users but maybe you should add dark mode, for "night birds". You don't have pop ads which is neccessary for this type of site. I think you have misspelled word "Sponser". It should be "Sponsor".
Thank you for your review. i will try.

ekliyan

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I advice you to get Grammarly because most of your articles are ridden with spelling errors.
That is the first thing I noticed and it automatically tarnishes the experience I have browsing your website.
Such as Artical is supposed to be Article, "Subscribe us to newsletter", those sorta things.
Take a look at other blogs and see how they build their brand and revisit your own blog to see the differences.
Remember, quality over quantity.
You have a lot of articles but most are blatant keyword stuffing and you will get penalized by Google in the future.

The site theme looks good but you might want to add banners for more sites because right now you only promote one site. That will make you miss out on on potential converts.
Thank you for your review. Can you message more details about need to improve with post urls.

salvi

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have go through your domain however I did not getting load to review your web page so why it is down right now as you should keep running the web page for give suggestion.

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct, site is currently down on my side to. You should fast check what is going on. You can lose visitors if your site is down for longer time.

dadayli

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct, site is currently down on my side to. You should fast check what is going on. You can lose visitors if your site is down for longer time.
it's down for me as well , but eh , about losing visitors , maybe he gave up on this website ? who knows , if he's really taking things seriously , it would be online since a long time

bitboi

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
hey i would love to drop my own review regarding on your website but i see that it takes time to load or i dont know if your site is still alive or not ? can you please give an update here ?