Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rsz_1rsz_bmf.png

Hi BMFers,

I'm sorry :Shy:, gotta say it first, last 48 hours was a nightmare for me, I have upgraded all our add-ons and the core of the forum and all went smoothly except one addon that handles the rewards system.

Long story short, tried multiple fixes and only today the final fix from the developer that created the addon came and I couldn't be more happy about it. As you can see all is working great.

Couple small changes, now we have rebranded our currency name from BMF Coins to BMF Tokens(planting seeds for future plans, don't tell anyone about it).

Yes I know i'm late, today should be announced our huge contest celebrating 200k messages and 15,000 members... it will be announced today, I will finish all and make the announcement. Be ready!

This would be all guys, thank you to all members that helped and reported bugs, we got really helpful folks around here, I didn't think you guys love the BMF community so much. Props to you!

It's safe to say "Mr. B give back my balance now or I'm coming after you pal!" :Roflmao:

Marlboro

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr. B give back my balance now or I'm coming after you pal!

Haha that's fine Mr. B, We know you just want us to use your site more efficient than before :)
I'm happy for the changes and taking care on us

ric1985

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we lose all the bmf coins and start afresh with new posts and threads for the bmf token as I had some coins and they have gone and now have 20 tokens from my latest post for me its no issue as I only had 60 coins before the update as I am new here but that had a value $0.06 so to other members it could be a big issue, don't crack the beers open just yet.

Jonathan A. Velasco

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's okay Mr,B i understand you, I like and I love your forum site that's help a lot of people around the world to earn money online, could you give back my bmf balance? I think around 240 bmf im not remember exactly amount that.I think you have a record right? Again thank you I'm ready to earn over and over again god bless :)

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice work Mr B, I love your forum like tomorrow won't exist. Thanks for your efforts and tolerance so far. However, Mr. B give back my balance now or I'm coming after you pal!"

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
xXInfectedXx SUPPORT Request for Pay Out Support & Announcements 1
De-rector ❕NEWS Coinbase received over 1800 law enforcement agencies request in the first half of 2020. Bitcoin Forum 17
aufaaizara SUPPORT Request for certainty Support & Announcements 2
kicktracer011 SUPPORT Request for theme Support & Announcements 0
Cryptoearner98 REQUEST Airdrop (REQ) Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? Airdrops Forum 0
jerome Huawei Unlocking codes Request [ONLY HERE] - Season 1 General Chat 0
H ☑️NEW CoinSmart - up to $200 for inviting people to the waiting list - no deposit required Airdrops Forum 0
onlyprofits ❕NEWS The Winklevoss brothers top the list of billionaires bitcoiners Crypto Currencies 5
aryan4 ❕NEWS Bitfinex: removing 8 altcoins from the list Altcoins Forum 7
De-rector ❕NEWS Ethereum makes to the top 100 list of assets in the world by market cap. Altcoins Forum 8
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Inksnation Scam has been put on the Nigerian wanted list Crypto Currencies 16
De-rector ❕NEWS List of Cryptos US investment banks are buying quietly. Crypto Currencies 36
T ☑️NEW List of potential scams: JFT (confirmed), UNIX, Golden Pigeon Airdrops Forum 0
H ❓ASK Where To Sell Email List and Phone Numbers Newbie Helpdesk 6
Mr_Camargo ❓ASK How to make a website that redirects to a random link on a list? Design & Programming 3
H ❕NEWS Forusapi Airdrop - Token will list Binance Airdrops Forum 0
Lucifer4085 ❓ASK How to make money from email list ? Newbie Helpdesk 4
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS Polkadot Is Now In The Top 10 Cryptocurrency List Altcoins Forum 38
onlyprofits List of exchangers that do not require KYC. Crypto Currencies 48
E SUPPORT Can i share my list of Shorteners? Support & Announcements 9
De-rector List of countries where bitcoin and other crypto currency is legal Crypto Currencies 96
Emoney ❓ASK Perfect Money's supported countries list? Businesses & Individuals 8
H Earn 150 FANZY + 100 FANZY/ref will list MXC soon Airdrops Forum 3
lucminhchau Get 300 EFK TOKEN will list LATOKEN Exchange ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4/5 stars Airdrops Forum 1
H List Of Countries Where Toilet Papers Are Out-Of-Stock Due To COVID-19 General Chat 5
NoLimits15 Gemini is Adding BAT Token In Its List Of Cryptos Crypto Currencies 10
lucminhchau Super Airdrop: Share 60000 TRUE list CoinmarketCap (good 100%) Airdrops Forum 1
KarthikP List of altcoin which can be staked? Altcoins Forum 0
KarthikP ❓ASK List of all new Bitcoin gambling dice sites? Gambling Forum 35
F ❓ASK List and Comparison of some Real Cloud Mining websites High Risk Investments 16
M ☑️NEW Faucet list script Get Paid To Programs 3
H List of airdrops you should not miss Airdrops Forum 4
zeljko List of blocked domains on social media Domains & Web Hosting 4
H List of Airdrops you should not miss! Airdrops Forum 3
K captain bitcoin list on coinmarketcap Airdrops Forum 0
Old Grump ❓ASK MYLEADGENSECRET.COM - email list creator Traffic & Monetization 0
L Airdrop 415USDQ~415$ HOT , WILL LIST KUCOIN,IDAX,HOTBS Airdrops Forum 1
happietappy Let's Talk About ShitCoins: List Of Popular ShitCoins Crypto Currencies 27
G ❌SCAM Updated Scam List Ripoff & Scam Reports 5
BMF ANNOUNCEMENT List of members that RIP-OFF marketplace sellers! Support & Announcements 0
S List your online earnings General Chat 5
gwapame Do you Always make a List before you shop? General Chat 15
bitsnack Does anyone have a nice list of high paying faucets? Faucets Reviews 3
dbuck ❓ASK Get A Traffic Bump - viral list builders Traffic & Monetization 10
CAMPER2030 ❓ASK How Often Should I Send Emails To My Email List ? Affiliate Marketing 26
L List of the best airdrop (update 20/5/2018) Airdrops Forum 4
P 100+ LIST of airdrop and BOUNTY (TELEGRAM USER ) Airdrops Forum 1
L ☑️NEW A List Apart Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? Get Paid to Write 10
D List of Upcoming HardForks to get free coins! Airdrops Forum 4
X ❓ASK List of Shops that Accept Bitcoin Bitcoin Forum 20