Recommended ebooks for learning SEO

overcast

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Instead of ebook, I'd recommend you to check out some of the youtube videos instead. Also MOZ blog alone can replace the ebooks and the video needs. They have pretty much good content on their site. You can read and implement as you see it. I made most of the changes to my website using the tips shown on their website. It's worth following MOZ and SEOBook. But SEOBook is more paranoid these days.

Josemendez

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
I quite agree with
Instead of ebook, I'd recommend you to check out some of the youtube videos instead. Also MOZ blog alone can replace the ebooks and the video needs. They have pretty much good content on their site. You can read and implement as you see it. I made most of the changes to my website using the tips shown on their website. It's worth following MOZ and SEOBook. But SEOBook is more paranoid these days.
I quite agree with you, eBook may give you the information you need but will not help you to /implement it but YouTube will teach in addition to how to implement it other tips you need

zeljko

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
For SEO you have to be always up date with good informations since algorithms are often changed and you must follow it. Other wise your SEO skills won't bring benefit.

Revolist

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
I suggest joining some SEO groups on Facebook. The biggest being Superstar SEO. This is a good place to start. The admin Chris M Walker has a ton of videos, guides and free content you can use to get started. Just pick one person with results and follow them. Other groups worth mentioning are Proper PBN Group and Lion Zeal (although its kinda inactive recently)

happietappy

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
SEO methods changes quite frequently, so just like others have suggested, i would advise you to follow news and updates. I would only recommend you to get a book or watch tutorials if you have zero idea what SEO means.