This is another website that is based on working/employing concept. So with your account, you can either do small tasks or pay other people to do some tasks for you.
Unlike other similar websites (Microworkers, Picoworkers), registration is really simple. Good thing is that they don’t demand much of your personal information, only name, and address. This doesn’t mean that you can cheat with making more accounts, as only one account is permitted per IP address. So making more accounts will result in a permanent ban.
Once you’ve registered and verified your account through email, you can start with work. On this platform, there is only one segment for jobs and it is simply called “Available jobs”.
You can sort out your jobs by different categories: latest, most paying, payment, the time it takes to finish a task and by target workers. Whilst doing jobs you need to be very careful and only do jobs for your country, otherwise, you can get banned.
One of the good features of this website is the possibility to search for jobs by their name. So for example, you want to do facebook jobs, just type in search bar facebook and they will appear. This way you can focus only on tasks you're willing to complete.
One of the most common tasks on this website are:
- Visit Website and Click tasks: employer provides you with the URL of their website and most of the time you’ll need to click on 10 posts. On every post you’ll need to hold on for 10 seconds or more.
- Facebook tasks: they are really popular here, most of the time you’re required to rate facebook page and write a positive review but sometimes you’ll just need to follow a page or a photo.
- Youtube tasks: require from you to like, share, subscribe and watch certain video from start to finish. There are methods for tracking the amount of time you stayed on the video, so trying to stay less than indicated is not recommended.
- Sign up tasks: there is a lot of these jobs and most of them coincide with tasks on other, similar websites. If you’re willing to do signing up tasks, we recommend not to it here, because other websites pay more for them (better do these jobs on microworkers).
- There are other jobs, but most of them show up rarely or are not worth mentioning because they require a lot of work and pay really low.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use
- Always more than 100 jobs available
– Good amount of tasks can be done per day (this is because you can submit jobs as long as your success rate is above 60%, unlike on other websites where it needs to be above 75%)
- Many of the jobs are pretty simple and don’t require much time
- Minimum for withdrawal is 8$
- The website has issues with Chrome browser
- Payments per task are really low (for example visit and click tasks on picoworkers pays 0.04 $ and on rapidworkers 0.02 $)
- Some of the tasks require a lot from workers but pay a really small amount of money
- Most of the higher paying jobs are for USA only
- Only withdrawal method is Paypal
In conclusion, this website is 100% legit, and even if it pays a little less than others from the same spectrum, it can be a good way for earning some extra money.