Rakuten Insight Surveys is the new name for AIP Online Surveys. The site has changed the name and the URL. In order to find the new site, you must visit this URL now: ph.m.aipsurveys.com. The website is based in the Philippines, but when you go to register on the site it says that the site is opened for registration for residences of India. However, what is confusing about all of this is the fact the site is paying in PHP currency and they are offering a gift voucher for stores that are located in the Philippines. There are a few markets outside of the Philippines that you could spend the gift voucher at. They do list you can send this at McDonald's.
Sponsored: BeerSurveys.com - Earn 10$ per Day doing Tasks, Try Apps, Complete Surveys.
How To Register:
- The registration is a bit long and a bit complicated.
- You must first fill out one form.
- The company will send you an email within 24 hours. They say if you don’t receive the email, it is necessary to contact them.
- Afterward, you’ll need to fill out another registration form for the site.
- Once this one is completed, you’ll need to fill in your online profile.
- Make sure that you complete this because it is what the company uses to send you surveys. If the information on here isn’t filled in completely, you won’t be asked to participate in any surveys with the company.
- If you qualify for a survey, you’ll receive an email from the company.
- You’ll need to go to your account and find the survey. Just hit the answer button on the screen to start taking the survey.
- Once it is completed the points will be credited to your account.
- The site is using EPoints. One EPoint will exchange for 0.1 PHP.
- You will need 2500 EPoints in order to receive the voucher from the company.
- The voucher is good for many stores and you can use this like cash when shopping.
- They do offer you a way to cash out with PayPal. They say you will need 1000 EPoints in your account to be rewarded 100.00 PHP.
Does anyone know who can actually register and work on this site? Is it only for India, the Philippines or is it open to all Asian countries?