Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Questions about Dogecoin

berberguy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
I have a few questions about Dogecoin and I hope to find some answers here

I know that doge is a very popular cryptocurrency , but why is it not increasing in value ?

And do you think that it may increase in value in the future ?

Are there any websites that accept doge as a payment option ? If not what is it good for then ?

Also why isn't it supported in popular wallets like Coinbase and Blockchain ?

CryptoAirdrops

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
earnmoneycryptoph.blogspot.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because users just buy it for tipping their friends and people and dogecoins age use for little investment in HYIPS and I think that dogecoin may increase in the future but we still don't know when, there are many website that accept doge u just have to look for it (MAINLY HYIPS) ,popular wallets don't use dogecoin because its low value + not many people are using it today.Correct me if I'm wrong.

Darknesty

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's because it's originally a joke currency that became popular.

While they can be hard to find, there are some websites that accept Dogecoin as payments like A-Ads if you want to advertise, Shibe Mint if you want to buy collectible physical Dogecoins and stickers, Kawaii Crypto for mostly stickers and etc.

apeter

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doge by it's nature is unlimited, so it has unlimited supply. This also adds to it's stagnating price. In my view it is perfect change money, and you can swap it in for major currencies if you like. The more "stable" price means you can use it as base money if you would like to earn by selling major crypto at higher price (for doge), and buy it at lower price (from doge). Wallets like freewallet.org and coinpot do accept Doge, and you can swap Doge also with these wallets. Another great characteristic of Doge is the low network fee.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The coin is mostly used by investors on hyip sites mining sites and faucet owners. The rise of this coin is not bright cos I have known this coin for years now with no significant rise, xrp came to existence after doge yet it is fast rising.

berberguy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The coin is mostly used by investors on hyip sites mining sites and faucet owners. The rise of this coin is not bright cos I have known this coin for years now with no significant rise, xrp came to existence after doge yet it is fast rising.
What do you think is the reason that does not let doge grow in value , even though it is very popular ?
And what is the best doge wallet ?
I have coinomi , but it charges 4 doge per transaction

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The reason could be because the founder didn't had any plans to grow other than create it for fun. I wouldn't know if you have tried Exodus wallet, nano wallet (hard ware), doge wallet or trezor wallet.

KarthikP

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
Dogecoins are mainly used by most of the people due the fact it has very low transaction fees and also very high speed transaction. It is mostly used in faucets and to gamble. Dogecoin doesn't increase in value because the supply is Unlimited. Whereas in Bitcoin , the supply is limited. Dogecoin supply will never end. I prefer dogechain.info or trust wallet to store Doge

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The market cap for doge coin is currently at about $322 million plus which is about 34,000 plus Bitcoin, the supply at very 24 hours is about $242 million which is huge , this show that people are using doge coin for transactions.

berberguy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dogecoins are mainly used by most of the people due the fact it has very low transaction fees and also very high speed transaction. It is mostly used in faucets and to gamble. Dogecoin doesn't increase in value because the supply is Unlimited. Whereas in Bitcoin , the supply is limited. Dogecoin supply will never end. I prefer dogechain.info or trust wallet to store Doge
Thank you my friend , that is very informative
But I don't agree in one point
The Dogecoin does actually increase in value
It used to be equal to 0.0018$ now it's 0.0025$
It's not a big increase , but it still an increase though

KarthikP

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
Thank you my friend , that is very informative
But I don't agree in one point
The Dogecoin does actually increase in value
It used to be equal to 0.0018$ now it's 0.0025$
It's not a big increase , but it still an increase though
Yeah that's the usual nature of cryptocurrency , they fluctuate atleast a little bit , unlike the stablecoin which are always valued at $1 . But the fluctuation in other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin is huge

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It does increase in value most times when bitcoin rises too though the percentage rise is usually lower than that of bitcoin, it remembered it rose to $0.0062 in the year 2017 when bitcoin was $19500.

KarthikP

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
It does increase in value most times when bitcoin rises too though the percentage rise is usually lower than that of bitcoin, it remembered it rose to $0.0062 in the year 2017 when bitcoin was $19500.
Yeah but it can reach like more than $0.01

Bilalgul

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that dogecoin has a lot of potential but still it can never ever beat the king of coins the Bitcoin in its value and price

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think that dogecoin has a lot of potential but still it can never ever beat the king of coins the Bitcoin in its value and price
That's for sure it just that most of us felt the value of doge coin should be competing with coins like litecoin, ethereum considering their life span so far.

Mbwolf

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you think is the reason that does not let doge grow in value , even though it is very popular ?
And what is the best doge wallet ?
I have coinomi , but it charges 4 doge per transaction
doge coin as the member said above is a joke in the first place, and the creators of this coins putted a lot of coins in the markets so this why the price is low
the price also is stable sometimes because not much people use it

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The owner can still step up the game so that the value can rise , it all about taking into the consideration of the demand of the coins, the volume supply , if the supply volume is reduced probably the price could rise due to scarcity of the coin.

KarthikP

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
But dogecoin supply is unlimited , that's how it makes it different from other cryptocurrencies. So I think the volume can never reduce largely .