• AMOUNT:

$1250000.00

fazamania

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admin hyipmonitor has delete all feedback and ratings. So it prove that the owner of this website so called "hyip monitor" is totally scammer.

Here the latest my comment.
Screenshot_2019-09-28-17-09-58-74.png

momoriso

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems that this investment is exaggerated and as it seems to this day there is no site in the world doubling your money and then return it to you, but I made these sites to take your money and never return it I tried 6 double sites, all of which stole my money and didn't receive a dime

berberguy

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
but They made these sites to take your money and never return it I tried 6 double sites, all of which stole my money and didn't receive a dime
This does not mean that all doublers are scam , you just need to be careful and wait to see if the site is paying or not , and invest only small amounts that you can afford to lose !
Try myaddsup , it has mainly positive reviews and a lot of payment proofs

nakia

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This does not mean that all doublers are scam , you just need to be careful and wait to see if the site is paying or not , and invest only small amounts that you can afford to lose !
How many successful withdrawal you have with myaddsup ?

berberguy

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How many successful withdrawal you have with myaddsup ?
I don't have any actually , because I didn't use the website !
I was going to then I read some negative feedback , so I hesitated a bit about it
Then I lost the money I was going to invest ( 10$ ) so I'm waiting to get paid by Mr B , and I will start using the website

Mjorakzai

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O my goodness, Thanks to my God and yours that you save me to deposits. I had planned to deposits there . by the way b2business are running good now adays..

berberguy

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
O my goodness, Thanks to my God and yours that you save me to deposits. I had planned to deposits there . by the way b2business are running good now adays..
I did not deposit here , I deposited on another website cryptoway , which turned into a scam just the day I deposited ( lucky me ! )
it was just 2$ but still
and the other 10 $ I lost to a scammer on facebook

momoriso

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The site states that it gives $ 36 per click and this is greatly exaggerated as most of the sites in the world today do not give more than $ 0.001 per click Exaggerating the profit description in some sites makes you feel that it is fraudulent