Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT Postloop Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Get Paid to Write' started by Mr. B, Mar 30, 2016.

1. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Keep sticking on postloop as you may see fee new forums there and can subscribe and earn from them and it'll help you improve your ratings as well.

2. anorona

anorona Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Hopefully they will add more forums in the future for the writers below 4 to have chance, and also to be fair enough for writers when giving ratings, i hope they know that many are complaining with it.

3. SHOHANA

SHOHANA Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Oh what would be the reason for giving bad rating, does they show any valid reason? I have heard postloop is strict to it's users.

4. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I have 68 points. This makes it more than 3$. All I wish is to reach payout once and then say good bye to the site forever.

5. SUPER SINGH

BMF:
    There was no base of giving us bad rating on postloop on that occasion. That forum owner is also disabled after that time shortly but they didn't reversed the wrong rating.

6. anorona

BMF:

It is their choice if they will give reason or not, it is even their choice if they will let you know the name of the forum owner or not. Many are complaining about ratings there because some forum owners are abusing the pointing system.

7. SHOHANA

SHOHANA Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Yup I got it right that the site is strict about having users for the site. I had reason not to join and my reason was I'm weak in grammar. Postloop may have good reputation but at the same time its tough for me to try.

8. mdbree17

mdbree17 Well-Known Member

BMF:
    It's been a week maybe that I have not logged in there on Postloop. whenever I see my emails stating that those sites were enabled then just a couple of minutes after it'll be disabled. It got me frustrated at some point.

9. anorona

BMF:
    It is webmaster sun thatbis always on and off the list, and everytime they go online, most of the time it is either they have low points or negative points, I think many members there are
    not getting proper credits.

10. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

BMF:
    Yes...this is a big problem. These sites come up with limited credits which get used up very fast. Even I hate this when things like this happen. By the time I type my post, the forum becomes inactive.

11. anorona

BMF:

They have lower points but then they give lower that 1 point for each writers post, it should at least be 1 point because that is what is stated on postloop. i dont know why postloop allows this kind of forum there.

12. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

BMF:
    The worst part is that the admin is mute to everything weird that is happening all around. I really wonder when we will get to know something new.

13. anorona

BMF:
    Yes, and it is really disappointing. You know what now, I rarely see payment proofs from postloop, seems like every member is having a hard time earning from the site now.

14. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

BMF:
    Is that so? Thanks for the update. This means we are not the only ones who are stuck up. I really missed those days when I reached payout in every 5 days. Postloop has made me earn a lot.

15. anorona

BMF:

Yeah, on my first week to
    the site I was also able to make 5$ in just 5 days, but then the made
    some changes with the post limits and the good forums I have subcribed before is not available on the list anymore. It is sad but there is no way I can earn from them anymore

16. SUPER SINGH

BMF:
    We can find many payment proof from postloop as it's legit and paying but with the limited forums, it's now just a bit hard to get paid from postloop.

17. anorona

BMF:

Yes. Before, I am seeing new payment proofs almost every week, now many members are struggling reaching the minimum payout because of the decrease of the post limits, now it is really slow on the site.

18. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

BMF:
    I know...but when you compare the payments from the past they are drastically reduced at present. It earnings are slow as a slow because the users don't have much to do.

19. SUPER SINGH

BMF:
    I can understand. They have vanished few accounts and mine was gone as well and this will affect postloop and other members as there are fewer members now and revenue will be lesser as well.

20. anorona

BMF:

Yes, they have deleted some accounts while others got banned. I dont know what are their plans with this act, but is not that ideal for newbies to join postloop now. Earnings have been reduced due to lack of forum and the decreased on post limits too.