Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

BMF TEAM
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
$19,848,135
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Postloop Review 1.png

Postloop is a Paid to Post (PTP) service where writers can earn money from posting on forums and for forum owners to buy content for their sites.

How Does It Work?
Forum owners purchase Points from Postloop. This is where the writers get their points from. Writers are credited points in exchange for their posts. 1 Point = $0.05 Pretty straightforward.

How to Earn Money:
1. Upon sign up, you are instructed to write 10 posts on their forum called The Postloop Portal. After writing the required 10 posts, it will take them a day or two to review your posts. The quality of your posts will determine the Rating you'll receive. The length, spelling, grammar and "meat" of your post will be judged here. This rating is very important as it will determine what forums you'll be allowed to post to. The higher the rating, the more forums you get to post to.
The Postloop Portal.png

2. Once you get your rating, you will now have access to the subscription list. You need to register on other forums to start earning points. Click Write Content on the top bar of the site. It contains the list of forums that are on Postloop's system with their corresponding minimum rating to post. You can only subscribe to forums with ratings equal to or lesser than your own Rating.

Write Content.png

3. Upon clicking the +Subscribe button, you'll get an overview of what the owner demands on your post. Quality and relevant posts and more than 3 lines per reply is the typical requirement of forum owners from writers. Some even indicate what sections of the forums you're allowed to post in. Not following the instructions can lead to getting kicked out or banned altogether from the forum itself.
postloop review.png

4. You have to go to the forum of your choice to create your account there. Most of the time, forums require you to activate your account by confirming using your email. After creating your account, go back to the Write Content page and to the forum of your choice. Click +Subscribe and enter the username and email you used to sign up on that forum. Agree to all terms set by the owner and click Subscribe.
postloop reviews.png

5. You are now able to earn points by posting on those forums! To see the forums you've signed up to, go to Dashboard ->Your subscriptions. To further understand how the Postloop system works, we have to know a few terminologies:
postloop payments.png

• Active Subscriptions contain the list of forums that are active and crediting points to its users.
  • Site Points is the amount of points a forum has available to credit writers. If a forum has a negative value on their site points, do not post on them as you will not be credited points. A common rookie mistake is that even if a site is on the Active subscriptions list and has negative site points, they'll still post thinking they'll still get credited. Don't waste your time.
  • Daily is the number of posts you're allowed to write on that forum. Should you exceed this number, you'll only get credited for the maximum number of posts allowed and not for the surplus posts. Another common rookie mistake is that posting over the daily limit of posts thinking the surplus will carry over the next day. The surplus posts will not be credited even on the next day. Once the day is over, the daily post limit will reset.
  • Points Earned is the amount of total number points you've earn on that site. Points given by sites vary greatly each day. There is no fixed rate for posts. On forums that require admin moderation before your posts will be approved, you will only receive points when your posts are approved. On forums that don't require post approval, points will be credited to your account in 20-60 minutes from the time of posting.
  • Inactive Subscriptions is where forums that are Offline, Removed, Pending or Banned from Postloop. Forums that have negative Site Points are located here. Once a forum replenishes their points, they will go back to the Active Subscriptions list. Another common rookie mistake is they continue posting on forums despite being in the Inactive Subscriptions list. You cannot earn points from these forums even if they have positive Site Points left. Forums that you've reached the daily posting limit in also appear here with an Over Daily Limit status.

Note: Not all forums on Postloop's system credit points. Sometimes there are sites that don't credit at all even if you've posted many times on their forums. The best thing to do is to report those sites by selecting Report under the View button beside the forum in question. It happens sometimes and so a good practice is to do a practice post on every new forum you join. Only do 1 post and wait for them to credit you points before proceeding to write more posts.
Ionicware forums (PixelClerks, ListingDock, SuperiorThan, WordClerks and SEOClerks) are owned by Postloop themselves and these forums are sure to credit and regularly replenish their Site Points. Most of the points you'll be earning are from these sites.

Referrals
Postloop also has a referral system wherein you earn an additional 20% of all the points your referral earns. Your referrals need to get a rating before you can start earning from them.

Note: This does not mean you earn less points because you signed up under a referral link. Your referrer gets additional points equaling your points earned from Postloop themselves.

How Are You Paid?
Payout Requirements:
Minimum of $5.00 worth of accumulated points & Rating must be higher than the Average Rating of all Postloop users (3.87 as of 11/01/18)

1. Go to Dashboard -> Withdraw Funds

2. Fill out the Amount to Withdraw (Amount and PayPal email address), Personal Information (Details must match your Paypal account name and address)

3. Click I agree to all terms stated above

4. Click Withdraw

If you had no prior transactions done using your PayPal account (i.e. new account), PayPal will hold your payment for review before crediting the amount to your account. This can take 1-3 days time. You'll receive an email regarding the transaction. Otherwise, it takes 24 hours maximum to receive your payment from the time you requested it.

Note: The points and amount will be automatically deducted from your Postloop account. Don't worry. It's getting processed by the staff. You'll receive an email regarding your request to cash out shortly.

Attached are payment proofs of mine:
postloop proofs.pngpostloop payout.pngpostloop earnings stats.jpg

I don't think it has anything to do with English being your native language. I mean, I've heard many native English speakers get rejected for "poor grammar" with a 1.7 rating. Just like I said, the rating system for the portal is really really strict, in a way that it's unreasonable. It seems that they don't actually read your posts. I think the raters just copy paste them to a grammar checking program and let the program decide your rating. Well, that's how I see it, but I would love to be proven wrong. :)

I agree with this. I didn't think I was going to make it, as I had tried Forum Wheel and had a 3.8 rating and people said Postloop was even harder but actually I got a 4.2 rating. And I'm not even an english native, so my vocabulary is much more simple than a native. So I believe that can be the case.

As far as ratings go, some forum owners can be complete scumbags. I originally got a 4.2 as my first rating, so things were great. Then I got a nice 4.5 on another forum. Out of nowhere, I got a comment-less, anonymous 3.0 rating. I was crushed. I didn't know who gave me that rating and why so it really discouraged me. I lost my bonus on points and couldn't access a lot of forums. I think I quit for about a week until I went back on. I still have yet to recover from that rating.

Postloop is a site that actually works but personally I found that there are very few forums that I have an interest in and can write fore. If you can write in a variety of subjects, you could easily do 5$'s a day. Some forums require a high or even perfect rating which makes it difficult to subscribe.

@aquaticneko I know how that feels, my belief is that either those who claims to be making 5$ so easy are writers with almost a perfect rating of 5 (where you get lots of bonus points), or they are simply trying to make it sound better in order to attract more referrals. However, about the test, I'm not English native, but I've also passed it with no worries, but since then, I think I've made about 23 referrals, and I'm not even exaggerating, none of them has passed the test so far. Closest of them was a 3.4/5, I've personally assisted him in about half of his posts, yet he couldn't pass it. Having a referral that passes the test on postloop it's like a dream for me :D.

I find pretty misleading the claims that you can make 5-6$ just in a couple hours, I really would like to see some proof of that. This is not the first I hear such claim and it really makes me wonder what are you guys doing? I have used postloop and barely make 5$ every couple days.

I have a bit of trouble making quick money as well, but at the same time, I have a bit of a struggle finding good forums for me due to my low rating. My first forum gave me a (in my opinion) unfair 3.2 to shut down my fair grade from the Portal, so my choices are very, very limited. I don't use that forum anymore, and I'm yet to receive any other ratings, so as of now, I only earn about $1.20 in an hour. I've only found two so far that I can relate to, though I can see many forums I would do well in that are unfortunately sealed off to me right now. One forum just recently went inactive, so I've been struggling even more. Postloop is a good site if they start you off well, but if someone screws you over fairly early, it won't be a fun time.

To be fair, I got screwed over by one too. On that particular forum they had requests not to use key words. However, how do you make decent comments without mentioning the main topic of said article! If the article is about say screwdrivers... you have to beat around the bush and use "it" instead. I got banned from the forum for that. I was just commenting on things I'd really say too...

lol actually, I applied for 4 times and every time I got rejected, and one day I found someone selling an account on postloop for 2$ lol I bought it and I made double of the money in the same way, and now each time I have free time I go there and get some money :)
Really, bro? You bought the postloop account. You know that the buying and selling of a Postloop account is completely illegal as per as their terms and conditions. How you bought the account? :D

I couldn't agree more, but another aspect of it is writing what you know. I think a few people mistake 'writing' as being what the forums are after, and that there is a difference between 'writing' and 'content'. They're adding almost anything just to get their post counts up which isn't what the forums are after.

Which is why, if you're writing about what you know, and what you have a genuine interest in, then you're more likely to take time over your posts and actually submit something quality and worthwhile (and, in doing so, your grammar is likely to be correct).
I'm talking about the portal rating system of Postloop, not the forums where we can post and earn points after we get approved, but nevertheless, good point. I couldn't have said it any better. If forum owners really read your posts, then that might be the difference between getting a good and bad rating.

I find pretty misleading the claims that you can make 5-6$ just in a couple hours, I really would like to see some proof of that. This is not the first I hear such claim and it really makes me wonder what are you guys doing? I have used postloop and barely make 5$ every couple days.
$5-6 is attainable if you can think fast. $5-6 dollars converts to 100-120 points. You can get 100 points in around 50-60 posts, depending on your rating. If can make one post in 5 minutes, and continue at that rate, then you can get 100 points in around 250 minutes - a little over 4 hours. Definitely attainable, but you have to be fast.

To be fair, I got screwed over by one too. On that particular forum they had requests not to use key words. However, how do you make decent comments without mentioning the main topic of said article! If the article is about say screwdrivers... you have to beat around the bush and use "it" instead. I got banned from the forum for that. I was just commenting on things I'd really say too...
That is totally unfair. Some forum owners make strange and unreasonable demands is what it seems like. I got a starting rating of 4.10 so thankfully, I have at least a few forums I can post in but is it really possible to get and maintain a 5 star rating to join those 'elite' forums?

That is totally unfair. Some forum owners make strange and unreasonable demands is what it seems like. I got a starting rating of 4.10 so thankfully, I have at least a few forums I can post in but is it really possible to get and maintain a 5 star rating to join those 'elite' forums?

It is definitely possible, but you have to be both skilled and lucky. Because I've been observing forums with a 5.0 rating requirement, and I see their points go down every now and then. Somebody is therefore getting those points with a 5.0 rating!

It is definitely possible, but you have to be both skilled and lucky. Because I've been observing forums with a 5.0 rating requirement, and I see their points go down every now and then. Somebody is therefore getting those points with a 5.0 rating!
Ah yes. I see your logic. What are some easily overlooked things one can do to get a good rating from forum owners aside from the obvious stuff?

Postloop is a good source of extra income for me. What's good in Postloop is the high rate of revenue sharing unlike some other sites where the rate is 1 or 2 cents per post. With the 5 cents minimum payment per post, it is easy to earn the minimum $5 for withdrawal. However, you can earn more when your rating is above average. For a 4 rating you get a premium of 1.03 points post (1 point is 5 cents).

What really sucks is that knocked me back a good few points for my rating AND I cannot ever subscribe to that forum. (Like I would want to anyway with such a mean owner!) It took a month or so to even get back to 4 points! I started out at 4 as well. But, sheesh, bad ratings can really hurt.

$100? I want to know the time period in which you made this amount of money. So, can you tell me the time period? When you joined the site?:D

lol actually it's so easy, you can get more than 5$ daily, you just need to work hard and post 2 or 3 hours daily without stop, you need to join a lot of forums, so if you join 20 forum, and post 5 posts on each one, you get 100 post daily and each post for about 1.67 points that means 167 points which is about 7.5$ ! easy money no?

lol actually it's so easy, you can get more than 5$ daily, you just need to work hard and post 2 or 3 hours daily without stop, you need to join a lot of forums, so if you join 20 forum, and post 5 posts on each one, you get 100 post daily and each post for about 1.67 points that means 167 points which is about 7.5$ ! easy money no?

What do you post about, though? I always find it so hard to keep writing because sometimes the forums don't have anything new and I don't know what to write not to look like a spammer lol

I just started using postloop a few days ago. I actually found this site through there (which I think is okay to mention since it is all about ways to make money). I try to find forums that interest me, but honestly there aren't many choices available and the ones that are are locked for me because I only have a 4 rating (how do you get your rating up?). I also like it though because it introduces you to forums that you may not have otherwise known about or found. For instance, if they told me tomorrow that I can't make money from posting on this forum anymore then I would still post here because I love what the site is about and I want to help other people make money!

I really want to join the Young Democrats forum because it pays extra, but I'm not a democrat. I love friendly debate, however; but I wonder if my posts would be welcomed there. I'm afraid that if I join, I may be banned or rated low by the forum because my ideas don't coincide with what the forum is about.

What do you post about, though? I always find it so hard to keep writing because sometimes the forums don't have anything new and I don't know what to write not to look like a spammer lol
You can post about anything really, or you can start new threads if there aren't any you want to post on. The best thing to do is just find a forum that interests you, and that way you'll have no problem coming up with stuff to talk about!

Last edited:
I can also confirm that Postloop is a legit site. I just started yesterday with Postloop and I almost made my first cashout. It's a really easy way to get some pocket money to take your girlfriend out to the movies, so if you have 2 hours a day to waste, give it a try.

(how do you get your rating up?).

Basically you wait until someone gives you a rating and your "geral" rating goes up (or down, dependind on what the rating was). And thank you for the suggestions! I feel quite "lost" because there aren't really any forums that interest besides those I actually write on but I'll try to make new topics (I struggle with that part). Thank you!

I was nervous about the user rating as I've heard some people were treated harshly, but I got a 4.0 rating, and I don't consider myself a native speaker. It's pretty easy to get the minimum 100 points. It's just too bad some of the more interesting forums require you to have a 5.0 rating. If you subscribe to every forum you're eligible for, it would probably be possible to make $5/hour.

I definitely agree with the fact that PL is one of the best and the easiest way to make money but you are saying that to earn $7.5 daily, I have to join 20 forums. Is that easy, man? Well, I don't have the required knowledge to join so many different types of forum containing topics of different genre. How do you manage 20 forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.