Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT Postloop Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Get Paid to Write' started by Mr. B, Mar 30, 2016.

1. ourabah toufik

ourabah toufik New Member

BMF Coins:
    thank you man

2. TSGuy

TSGuy Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Pleasure buddy. Let me know if you ever get approved please, just being curious.

3. ipol12

ipol12 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I always see Jason in different forum sites. But I think he is a reasonable, and articulate with his post. I am not familiar with the username of iTommy though.
    Meanwhile, I couldn't post in Postloop now because the only website I can earn from is Thailand forum. But it is disabled now. I wonder how can I earn through "Your Online Revenue" website which has no sign up link.

4. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Yes jason is a good guy. He is on forumcoin too I am guessing and even on this forum. But the guy iTommy who has now 3 forums in postloop can be really bad. Thai forum is a good forum. But they have some criteria with rating. So on that basis, you should consider checking with them. I have rating under 4.50 so it'd be harder for me to join other forums for now. So got to wait on that part.

5. Po1son

Po1son Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Same goes for me. I can't join many forums. I have tried to join the workers onboard but I am still waiting for the admin to approve my account and this has been more than 2 weeks.

6. overcast

BMF Coins:
    I guess for earning rather quick, you'd have to join more forums. Because often the reliable forums can go down. And this means you may end up in situation where you have to accept any random forums. And for this reason I'd say it's better to start with the legit forums and see if they can be safe for long term contribution. I managed to get into mc nation and experience so far is good.

7. Justice

Justice Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I had the same issue. Message her through PostLoop and she will fix it for you within hours! She's actually really nice :)

8. Po1son

Po1son Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Ok thank you very much for you reply. I will message her right now. Is this a good forum to be on?

9. Justice

BMF Coins:
    For me, yes. I really love posting there because the members are all friendly and helpful. I haven't run into any issues there. You can also learn a lot about different opportunities :) just use the common logic about posting and you will do great.

10. overcast

BMF Coins:
    You can see that postloop seems to be a good place. Where some of the forum owners are coming for the participation and the initial traffic. So it seems like a good place to start with. I have found out that there are some of the forums which can go up and down sometimes. Postloop seems to be a good place for earning some random ncome. Though nothing is guranteed as forums come and go.

11. mostafa mohamed

mostafa mohamed Member

BMF Coins:
    People worldwide are invited to participate at the forums and blogs listed at Postloop. The only requirement? Good English grammar. The work involved does not feel like work at all and comes naturally to most. Some even consider it fun! These writers are rewarded almost instantly with cash via PayPal.

12. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Actually you are right. Sometimes they don't reply soon. A email to the post loop forum may give answers soon. As for me I am still struggling and unable to motivate myself to post on there.

13. overcast

BMF Coins:
    I got my 15$ payout approved yesterday. However the payment is in processed queue. So not sure if it is a right time for me to ask for another. I am going to wait a bit. And going to see if it's right time. I am guessing this week seems to be slow for the site. In either case, postloop seems to have replaced a lot of my lost earnings. And I am going to consider this source seriously from here onwards.

14. Justice

BMF Coins:
    Omg, you too? My payment has been processing for three days now... I thought that I'm the only one... now I'm worried.

15. overcast

BMF Coins:
    Don't worry. Fergal is out on holiday for 2 days. You'd get paid on monday. He made thread about it. He usually takes vacation once a month like this. So it's totally fine. I have seen the forumcoin payments on time. In some case he misses, you can send PM. And I am sure you'd get the reply in short time. I have seen the people getting paid that way if you remind him on tuesday or monday.

16. overcast

BMF Coins:
    Don't worry. Fergal is out on holiday for 2 days. You'd get paid on monday. He made thread about it. He usually takes vacation once a month like this. So it's totally fine. I have seen the forumcoin payments on time. In some case he misses, you can send PM. And I am sure you'd get the reply in short time. I have seen the people getting paid that way if you remind him on tuesday or monday.

17. Justice

BMF Coins:
    Yeah, I just received the payment a few hours ago so it's all good :) very happy because I panicked, haha. I was just used to instantly having the money on the PayPal.

18. overcast

BMF Coins:
    Fergal is one of the best person you can find on "make money online" world. If he ever has payment issue he will notify few weeks before and won't waste your time. I know him since 2008 or so days. He used to own one forum named "Business advice forum". And he has handled many good forums. It's pleasure to be around him. He never skipped payment. I trust him a lot. That's why I told you to wait and it'd be just fine.

19. Antony Anindo

Antony Anindo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I think i like this postloop site. I should try it and see. Someone tell me,Does it really pay? Let me join and try it then i will verifie if its legit. Though i have heard of it but didnt take it serious, now its time to try it. Thanks for the information about postloop.

20. joehue

joehue Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Just what I have said to my self "when it's time it's time", when you join, feel free to ask anything, cause I know the working on this site could be tricky.