Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT Postloop Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Get Paid to Write' started by Mr. B, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Miya

Miya Well-Known Member

BMF:
    SuperiorThan actually rated you? I've been a member for a while and they never rated me. I thought they were one of those forums that don't rate their users.

Not that I need their rating. I'm fine with my current rating.

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member

BMF:
    @Miya The rating is from Beverly and if you click on that blue exclamation mark against SuperiorThan you will see her as the owner. That is how I read it as.

kaka135 likes this.
  3. iamawriter

BMF:
    The forum Seo Clerks is in the postloop gateway. Being a non techie I am not sure if I can do justice by pariticipating there. What kind of activity can a non techie put in there?

Mr. B likes this.
  4. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF:
    It is owned by postlooops company ionicware. That's why no matter what that forum always stays on postloop.

5. iamawriter

BMF:
    @overcast I am talking about quality posts. If I do not write quality posts my ratings may go down. What kind of non tech posts are allowed there?

6. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF:
    There are some freelance writing posts. Also some posts on business. Non technical sections are there on right hand side check them out. Social media category is non technical.

iamawriter likes this.
  7. iamawriter

BMF:
    I will try when I am mentally ready. I have a 5 rating at the moment which I do not want to lose at any cost:rolleyes:

8. Davidlee

Davidlee Active Member

BMF:
    If you have a nice rating here @iamawriter I'd really recommend you to stick to BeerMoney forum as you enjoy the benefit that comes along with a high rating. I've cashed out thrice in Postloop but it has generally dropped my esteem of working there, because of two reasons. One being, after a month stay the site just looks (visibly) way too traditional & the fact that you gang-up your rate anew each month. But the fact that a forum admin of a recent one i joined actually gave me a sudden 3.9 rating when i signed up and gave out new discussions. The following day was amusing and disappointing, i found a notification message from him that he didn't liked my previous work, which were kind-of short comments and recommendation to comments 'threads' not even posts. I couldn't stand it to see my deducted state rate ever since! Hoping to cultivate on this opportunity now and build myself up the way I did earlier there:Thumbsup:

9. iamawriter

BMF:
    @Davidlee I am writing only for one forum there and so I get my 5 dollars in about 6 days as against 3. I have redeemed several times and unless I am dead sure of forums I will stick to only this one

10. Davidlee

Davidlee Active Member

BMF:
    This is so fan to me! Can't compare it from now on..how do u see it's design? (MBeer forum)
    So professional! and appealing!

11. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

BMF:
    The issue of rating in Post loop is getting hotter because some forum owners are using the rating as a weapon. When a post didn't suit their taste buds, they would give the poster a very low rating. And to that unfair rating, the Postloop admin wouldn't lift a finger in favor of justice. The advice is to be choosy in subscribing to forums because of that rating issue.

iamawriter likes this.
  12. iamawriter

BMF:
    @Alexandoy I only work on one forum for the same reason. They are unpredictable.

Alexandoy likes this.
  13. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Never had an issue with Postloop luckily. The same can't be said about TheForumWheel unfortunately. I think the problem with these sites is, like you said, owners using ratings as weapons. I've seen a forum that was listed where the owner requested users to keep posting after hitting the limit or they would get a bad rating. So you would basically be posting extra for free just so you didn't get a bad rating. Luckily, the site admin dealt with it but I'm sure a lot of owners still do this without mentioning it.

14. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

BMF:
    • I currently work in Postloop and I've never encountered any issues so far. I typically gather around 50 points a day so I get paid $5 every two days, spending around 3 hours on forum posting each day. It's low pay for some but it's alright with me. I find Postloop to be the most consistent site for those who are looking for beermoney globally, because there's a lot of other ones with better pay but aren't available for a lot of third world countries.

15. iamawriter

BMF:
    I am happy My Survival is back. They offer 5 posts. I like to write there. I now have 2 forums there. There were some great forums there that I liked and they are all offline at the moment including BMF

16. iamawriter

BMF:
    Thanks to @kaka135 I got interested in blogs that are available for commenting on postloop. I have joined one and will soon join more. It is very easy. Just read and comment appropriately. Go to postloop home page and click on 'blogs'

17. iamawriter

BMF:
    Both at postloop and TFW I see some forums having an offline, deactivated or disabled status.
    Can someone explain what they all mean.
    Thanks.

18. iamawriter

BMF:
    I got these 10 dollars in 8 days.

postloopjuly.jpg

arvndu, kaka135 and Mr. B like this.
  19. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF:
    Well done!